Love In First Sight.

Love At First Sight.

Hongki POV:

Such a bad day! I mess up in rehearsal, my girlfriend broke with me and I’m having a major headache. *sigh* Can’t the day get any worse! “Yahhh! Hongki stop dreaming! What’s wrong?” Jonghun asked sitting on the couch beside me. “It’s nothing”. “HYUNGS! Let’s watch a movie!” Minhwan and Seunghyun said coming from the kitchen. “Did I hear MOVIE?” Jaejin said coming down stairs. “Sounds fun! What movie?” Jonghun asked. “AVATAR!” Jaejin shout. “HARRY POTTER!” Seunghyun shout. “NO! TRANSFORMERS!” Minhwan shout. “Avatar and Transformers ! Let’s just watch Harry Potter” said Seunghyun. “NO!” Jaejin and Minhwan shouted together. “YAH! YAH! No shouting!” Jonghun said. “Sorry hyung” the 3 said. “Now, let’s just watch Twilight instead” “But-“ “NO BUT’S!” Jonghun said to them. “Okay” they said with a sad face. I get up for the couch and grab my coat. “Hyung, where you’re going?” Seunghyun asked as he saw me opening the front door. “Going for a walk” I said. He nods. “Be back before midnight Hongki” Jonghun said. “Ne, arasso” I said and closed the door.

Hmmm, Where should I go? It’s freezing outside.. maybe I should get some Latte to warm me up. Now, where is the nearest Coffee shop? Oh Yeah! Minto Coffee! Just the place I need!~

*At Minto Coffee*

I walked in and sat at the nearest table I found. “Welcome to Minto Coffee, can I get you anything” I heard a sweet voice, I look up and saw a beautiful waiter. She had brown hair, beautiful dark brown eyes and gorgeous smile. “OMO! You’re Hongki from FT Island! Eheemm, I mean may I take your order?” she said faking a serious face. She’s so cute. I smiled and said. “Can I get a Latte?” “Su-sure” she said and walked away. As she was walking to the counter she was jumping up and down like a little girl. Omo, what a cutie pie!

“Here’s your Latte” she said putting the Latte on my table. “Thank you!” I said giving her a big smile. “Oppa, I’m not suppose to do this… but can I get an autograph?” she said shyly. “Sure, why not?” I said. She smile happily and hand me a note book. “Who’s this for?” I asked. “Me, Sabrina” she said. “Okay Sabrina”

*Dear Sabrina, Stay Beautiful! Much Love Hongki* I wrote that on her note book and hand her back the book. She bows and look at the book. Her eyes grew wide. “What’s with the shocked face?” I laughed. “Oppa, you wrote STAY BEAUTIFUL… but I’m not beautiful.” She said. “Say’s who?” I asked her. “me…” she said shyly. “Yeah? Well, I’m Lee Hongki said you, Sabrina is very beautiful” I said winking at her. She giggled. “When are you done with your work?” I asked her. “In another 10 minutes” she said. “Then, I’ll be here waiting for you” “Omo, wae-waeyo?” she asked. “So I could be with the girl who I just fall in love in the first sight” I gave her big smile.

THE END.

I wrote this for my bestfriend name Sabrina! She's a Hongki addict! If i get more than 10 subscribers, i'll do a sequel after finishing my other fanfic.