-final-

zico 형
Please log in to read the full chapter

-

 

“I honestly think that’s some stupid idea.” the youngest Woo member stated while the whole family was eating. I can honestly say I would have thrown my cup of red wine into his face since he was sitting right in front of me. Seeing as I had stopped bringing my chopsticks to my mouth after hearing his opinion, I felt a hand on my thigh for a few seconds before hearing its owner speak.

 

“I am so fed up with Jiho I’m telling you right now.” I said as we both finally threw our bodies to our safety zone, our sofa in our apartment. 

 

“This is not the first time I hear that.” he laughed while hovering over me to reach the TV’s controller.  “You’ve known him for years, he’s straightforward as hell when it comes to giving an opinion.”

 

I hissed. “Yeah, especially if it has something to do with you.” he let out a chuckle while he flicked through the channels. “And why is your mother always on his side? Jesus Christ.” 

 

“Because he’s the baby of the family.” he sighed tuning on the stereo since there was nothing decent on TV at such late hours.

 

I rolled my eyes. Mostly because it’s true. While Taewoon had achieved all he had by himself, Jiho had always had the generous hand of their parents, mainly because of their mother. When we first moved in together into our first crappy apartment it had to be my parents who worked as some financial support since Taewoon’s just stated that if he was old enough to want to move out, then he would also be old enough to pay for it. However, last year Jiho decided he wanted to live in Hongdae by himself and it was Mrs. Woo who agreed on paying his rent until his ty job as a producer for unknown artists would kick off. 

 

“Okay and what the is so wrong about us wanting to move abroad once our renting contract ends?” I asked sitting straight and facing him. He pouted as he ran a hand through his already messy hair, his styled back hair nowhere to be seen now. “He doesn’t even know how to pay for taxes what would he know?”

 

Taewoon let out a yawn and looked at me. “You’re answering yourself, why care about his opinion if you know he’s oblivious when it comes to the real life.”

 

“It just upsets me so much, you’re his hyung yet you’re always left like this.” I said putting now my hand on his knee. 

 

He smiled as he wandered his eyes form me to his Instagram feed. “You just care a whole lot.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter