Final

Snuggles

All was silent in the dorm. Sangdo and Taeyang were in their room; Yooncheol and Hansol both disappeared to do their own things.

Dongseong looked at the young boy (though their maknae would never admit that) crashed on the couch. Cho's terrible management left the members of Topp Dogg with much more free time. Sangwon slept even more often now.

Dongseong carried Sangwon's dirty dinner dishes into the kitchen. Then he went back into the living room to life the boy with one arm supporting his back and the other his knees. Even if Sangwon wouldn't admit it, the coddling felt nice whenever Dongseong doted upon the younger.

Sangwon's eyes opened halfway as he was lifted. He relaxed again when he saw Dongseong.

"H- hyeong..." he yawned, "what are you doing?"

As he spoke, he buried his face into the elder's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

Dongseong answered, "It's getting late; you should go to bed." He opened the door to their bedroom and tried to drop Sangwon on the boy's bed. But Sangwon didn't let go. When Dongseong tried to pry off his arms, the boy gripped tighter.

"Don't leaver," he muttered into Dongseong's shoulder. "Lay with me."

"But-"

"Please?" Sangwon looked up with a cute, sleepy face. "You're warm and comfy."

Groaning, Dongseong surrended, and they both climbed underneath Sangwon's blankets. Almost immediately, Sangwon pressed himself against Dongseong's chest with his face buried in the latter's neck. Dongseong wrapped his arms around Sangwon and they fell asleep cuddling tightly against each other.

AN: Not my best work, I know. But I loved the idea too much and had to write it.