Rotten Lemons

Anterograde Last Thursday
Rotten Lemons
          Sunlight drifts into Kyungsoo's dream, refracts into something cool and salty and maybe involving heels digging into the soft overlap between ocean and beach. He turns and the (very) wet sand turned into -scented linens. He sees a room; not quite sure if it's his yet. Oh wait. It is. Psyche! It's his room, though not exactly the same as it were yesterday (or last Thursday for that matter), because there are green post-its just taking up too much space that he knows he didn't place (the nerve of some people). So, those random paper thingsys decided to start clapping their asses off, like, "Yeah, Mr. D.O! You woke up! Would you like a birthday hat, Kyungsoo? Would that tickle your fancy? How about a cake? Is chocolate okay?" Kyungsoo sighed. He decided he may as well get up now, since those stupid papers wouldn't shut up. 
          Kyungsoo hobbles out of bed, and notices a difference in the walls. Again. The walls seemed to be sprinkled in pale yellow. It must be my colorblindness,  Kyungsoo thought. His post-it notes began to speak again.
          "I'm glad you to see you're taking advantage of us being here. I know you wouldn't have remembered that you're color blind. "
          Kyungsoo sighed for what seemed like the tenth time upon waking up. Lemons, he thought. I hate lemons. Limes jive so much more with my style. It was moments like these when he decided he should read some of the post-it notes because hey. Those notes knew a lot. 
          He leaned forward, observing his lemon sprinkled walls, and noticed how the handwriting differed from his own. Confused, he studied the squiggly scrawl upon the pale yellow. 
          "Hey. You wanted :) me:) to remember your name, but heyyyyyy ain't nobody got time for that :O"
          Kyungsoo wrinkled his nose, confused as to what the post-it was getting at. He migrated over to the next one. 
          "My name is Kim Minseok, often times Xiumin, but you can call me Xiuminseok if that's how your sushi rolls :) but you know, you have a really humongous-"
          Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he quickly moved to the next note (cuz yeah Kyungsoo's a . Get over it. And his sheet smell like so his thoughts are gonna drift. Obviously). 
          "weird, trippy guy who speaks four different languages in his sleep. He told me his :) name, but I swear he has like twenty. "
          Kyungsoo blinked with his so-called Korean eyes and read another note. 
          "Well anyway, thank :) you for the cactus. Kinda prickled my arms on one of them. Named it George. Hope you don't mind :) :) :) well dis be Xiuminseok. peace out. "
          With that, Kyungsoo left his room, only to have a post-it smack his face:
          "By the way. We may :) or may not have had on your perfect sheets. Maybe. "
          Kyungsoo screamed, running out of his room and going straight into six-feet-four-inches worth of a Chinese and possibly Canadian male. 
          "G'morning Kyungsoo," the man said. "You got a late start. "
          Kyungsoo wanted to scream again because dammit this super intimidating male was within his apartment. 
         From the look on Kyungsoo's face, the Chinese-possibly-Canadian male rolled his eyes. 
          "Don't tell me you forgot. "
          Kyungsoo pushed past him, rushing to the door, barely hearing the Chinese-probably-Canadian male yell, "Don't let that freak in!" when he opened the door and a cactus was into his face. 
          "Dis be George! And I'm the fab Kim Xiuminseok! Say holaaaaa?"
          " you!" Kyungsoo yelled, and shoved that Xiuminseok out of his way, getting several needles wedged into his hands. "!" he yelled. 
          Minseok looked up, startled. "What's wrong, honey?"
          "Just... Just go away," Kyungsoo replied. Xiumin shrugged. 
          "Watch your language!" Kris-Kevin screamed from behind him (but who knows what his name truly is). 
          "Hey yooooo!!" Minseok yelled to the dweeb in the apartment. 
          "What is wrong with you two?" Kris-Kevin-Li-Yi-Fan-Wu Vancouver shouted before moseying off somewhere (presumably the kitchen, but hey. We're focusing on the amnesiac here). 
          "Who are you?!" Kyungsoo growled, picking out cactus needles from his hands. "Do I know you?"
          "Well no , of course ya doooo!" Minseok cuddled the cactus. "And you know George, too."
          "Know what? Just leave," Kyungsoo shouted, turning to go back inside. 
          "That's not what you were saying last night," Minseok grumbled, as he squeezed George lightly. 
          Kyungsoo froze. "So it's true. We had . "
          "We may or may not have! Did you even read the sticky thangs? Some people!"
          Kyungsoo was then glomped by George and Xiuminseok. AT THE SAME TIME! MIND BLOWN! Kyungsoo punched Xiumin, then Gregory, and once again plucked the needles out of his hands. Kyungsoo glared at Gerald as he did this, occasionally shifting his gaze over to Xiumin. But Gary only shrugged in response with a smirk playing in his eyes. 
          "Stop staring at me!" Kyungsoo screamed in frustration. "It's annoying!" He then proceeded to stomp away from the two of them.Who needs Garfield, Kyungsoo thought. I have...um... What's his name again?
          "What the is going on out there?!" 
          Oh yeah. Kris-Kevin-Li-Yi-Fan-Wu-Vancouver. That's his name. 
          "Nothing, mother!" Xiumin chimed out. Kyungsoo took advantage of the distraction and sprinted away, causing a random man in the apartment to notice how cute Kyungsoo's jiggle was. The man called out to him, but Kyungsoo didn't stop running. 
          "I'm sorry sir, but I can't talk right now!" Mr. DEE OH said over his shoulder. The man chased after him. 
          Kyungsoo ran all the way out of the apartment and ended up pushing everyone out of the way so he could escape. The man who noticed Kyungsoo's jiggle was still behind him. 
          "Who are you running from?" he asked. 
          Kyungsoo stopped. He then had several images pass through his mind: Xiuminseok stealing Gerome, Gerome hating his original owner, and Kris-Kevin-Li-Yi-Fan-Wu-Vancouver speaking English. The latter scared him more than the first two, although they were frightening as well.
          Kyungsoo spun around so he could reply to the man. Taking a deep breath, he whispered, "Gavin. " the whole room seemed to become silent with Kyungsoo. The man limped to the tortured soul. 
          "I'll protect you, um..." The man looked at Kyungsoo's name tag, which he was wearing because he had planned on going to work. "Mr. Dee Oh?"
          Kyungsoo could only focus on the fact that his new "protector" was crippled, and he was surprised that he'd just now noticed this detail. 
          "I don't need your... Protection" Kyungsoo cried out. "And how do you know my name?!"
          "It's on your shirt. "
          Kyungsoo cautiously looked back down at his shirt, realizing it did in fact have a name. Whether or not it was his, he didn't know. But if Crippled said it was...
          "My name's Kim Jongin," the cripple said, "But others call me Kai. You can call me Jongin, or Kai. However your cookie crumbles. "