Chapter 1

Uncover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Halla wake up!!!" Yelled Xiumin and Jimin. "Nooooo I want to sleep!!!" Halla whined. "Hurry up school starts in 20 min!!" Jimin lies. "What?!!!" Halla quickly got up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" They all yelled. Jessica was even there. She was holding her cake. All 3 of them sang happy birthday. "Blow out your cake!" Jessica says. Halla quickly blows and gets ready. "Aishh Halla takes forever!!" Xiumin complained. "I'm done." All 4 of them quickly goes to catch the bus.

 

Arriving at School:

"Happy Birthday Halla." Said a student. "Thanks." She replied back. *rrinnnnggg* the bell rang for 1st period. "Bye Jessica! See you at lunch!!" Halla quickly says and goes to her class. "Okaii students we have 5 new students. I want you guys to be polite to them." Said Mr. Park. 3 boys and 2 girls enters. "Please introduce yourself." Mr. Park said. A lot of the girls sitting down were whispering of how cute the guys were. "Anneyong. Baekhyun-mida." Baekhyun said. "I'm Kai." "Lay" "Taeyeon." "Tiffany" they all introduce quickly. Halla was sitting all the way in the back because she was one of the naughty ones. There was 4 empty seats next by her. 3 of the guys sat next by her and Tiffany was at the end. "Excuse me your in my seat." Said Taeyeon. "Tf. No it ain't." Halla looks at Taeyeon. "Ahjussi can I sit here?" Taeyeon pointed at the seat and started to pout. "Oh yes. Halla come sit in the front." Mr. Park said. Halla stood up."" halla said and went to the front. Mr. Park quickly teaches the students. He went to go check on his new students. "Are you guys understanding it?" He asked. "Yes." "No" said Kai. "Oh here you just gotta do this."

 

Lunch time:

Halla gets up and was about to leave but Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped her. "Listen . I may be new, but I can disrespect you anytime." Taeyeon said. Halla didn't give a so she got up walked out to go lunch. She was walking until someone tripped her. She landed on the floor and it was very soft. Halla looked up seeing a guy. She was very shocked and stayed for a while. "Ummm can you get off?" He asked. Halla quickly gets up and starts to apologies. "Sorry." Said Halla. "Its okay." He replied back. " Luhan lets go!!" Yelled his friends. Halla walks away. Jessica took Halla and runs to lunch. "Ya. There's this ing new girl. She fudging took my seat from me in class." Halla said and shoves food in . "If it was a big problem why did you move?" Taeyeon said! Halla looked up but it wasn't just her. It was 8 other girls. Jessica looked up. "Tf. What the hell you guys doing here?" Jessica quickly stood up. "Jessica?!" The other girls said in shocked. "Oh well isn't it JessiFAKE" said Taeyeon. A group of guys came up. "Taeyeon stop getting into-" "JESSICA!" all the guys ran and hugged her. Halla was shocked and confused on how they know her. Someone started to fake cough to get her attention. Halla looked. "Well we meet again." Said Luhan. "Oh. Sorry for what happened." Halla apologize again. "What the hell. Don't hug her she's not part of us anymore." Said Taeyeon. Halla looked at Luhan. "Part of us?" Halla asked confusingly." Long story." He said. All of them left. "See you later." Luhan said to Halla. Jessica sat back down and started to cry. "Jessica what's wrong? How do they know you?" 

Halla asked. "They were my old group of friends. Taeyeon kicked me out." Jessica said and started to smash her food. "Woah! What's wrong with her?" Asked Xiumin and Jimin. "Ew what do you guys want?" Halla asked. 

 

Second period:

"Students we have 2 new students." Said Ms. Choi. Halla was sitting all the way in the back like always. "Again?" Halla blurted out. "These are Luhan and D.O" Ms. Choi introduce them. Luhan sat in the back and D.O was in the front. "I told you I'll see you later." Halla looked up and was surprised. "Halla dont pick on the new students. Like always." Saids Ms. Choi. "Oh so your a 'bad' girl?" Luhan asked. "No. I'm just the class clown.😁😁" Halla smiled. The teacher started to teach them geometry. "Halla check on Luhan if he needs help." Ms. Choi said. "No." Halla says and keeps working. " Ya. Halla if you don't you'll get the your third strike." Ms.Choi snapped. "Fineee..... Do you need help?" Halla looked at his paper and started to laugh. "Ya. That's not how you do it." Halla quickly helps him. "There now do you get it?" Halla looked up and was really close to his face. "Ummm I'm gonna sit down now." Halla sits down quickly. Luhan on the other side chuckles. It was time for third period.  Halla gathers her stuff. This class she's with Jessica, PE!! "Hey class clown what cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter