Again

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

I take a last glance to Chanyeol and ACCIDENTALLY we have an eye contact for 5 seconds! GOSH!!!!! I'm so happy! Even not talking, but at least there's an eye contact. Huhu... It was really awkward tonight. Huh....

Hana's POV

Are you ready! Baro jigeum yeogi sijakhaebwa modeun rureun kkaejige dwaeisseo Neoreul jeolmangke hal naui ballan oneul ppyeojeorige neukkyeobwa.

Urgh what is that?! It must be my alarm. I try to find my phone on the table beside my bed with my eyes still closing. I found my phone and press stop icon. I look to my clock. WHAT?! Already 9 a.m?! Yeah..I sleep late last night since we arrived home on 12 a.m.

I sit and lean on my bed border thinking about last night. And I'm there smilling like idiot! After about 10 minutes, I take my towel and walk to the bathroom and take my shower. After I got dressed, I went downstairs and saw my brother at the living room.

"Morning, sleepyhead." he said to me while his eyes still on the tv.

"Yah!" I send a death glare to him and he just laugh there. I walk to the couch and sit beside him.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked and take some chips from his bowl.

"Hey! That's mine! Mom at the kitchen and dad went somewhere." he said and slapped my hand when I try to take the chips again. But I'm faster than him. Hohoo!

"Okay bye. Thanks for the chips." I said and walk to the kitchen.

"I don't even give you!" he shouted. I just ignore him. I walk into the kitchen and saw my mom washing the dishes.

"Morning mom." I said. I went to the refrigerator and take a can of soy milk. Wow! Since when did I love drinking this? Hahaa! Last night maybe?

"Morning dear. Wake up late yeah." my mom said. I just let out a small laugh and went to the counter and sit there.

"So how's last night?" ahaa! My mom asked about last night yeah? Huhuu

"Nothings happened." I said like I don't care. But in my head be like 'I HAVE AN EYECONTACT WITH HIM. WOOOOOOOOOOOO'

"Really? Did you talked with Chanyeol?" I'm about to splash my soy milk from my mouth when my mom said that.

"No. He didn't even talked to me. It's awkward you know?" I said.

"Yeah. I know that feeling. It's because two of you didn't meet already for years." my mom said. She dried her hands with the clean towel and begin to wipe the plates and the other things.

"Mmhmm. But he already grown up so much! He's so tall now. He's taller than me!"

"How come he's still short? Hahaa. He's already a man, right?"

"Yeah. Hehee."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter