Chapter 23

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

I woke up from sleep as I feel the door closed sound and the car not moving. I look around and found a stop and rest building in front us.

"Oh? You're awake?" I jumped as I heard Chanyeol talking.

"You startled me!" I said and try to hit his back. I lean back on my seat pouting.

"Aren't you thirsty? Is it fun sleeping with your mouth opening?" he suddenly asked. Gosh! Did he saw that?

"What?" I asked acting to be confused.

"This." he show me his phone with a picture of me sleeping with a terible face. (A/N- If you saw BTS's Twitter update on Taehyung's birthday and there's a picture of him sleeping. Just imagine Hana sleeping like that.) YAH! Author-nim! (A/n- Go back to your script please.) Urgh!

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" I shouted as I try to take his phone away but he's faster. He locked it and put it in his pants.

"Drink this. I know you're thirsty." he handed me a cup of Caramel Machiato. I just take it while still sulking.

"If you dare to viral that picture, I swear you will never see tomorrow anymore." I said and give him a death glare.

"I will viral it." he said.

"Yah!" I yelled and the door open as Sungyeol hoped in to the driver's seat.

"What's wrong here?" he asked as he look at two of us.

"Just drive." I said while still pouting.

After about 2 hours, we arrived the hometown. Sungyeol directly drive to our grandparents' house.

"Okay. Arrived." Sungyeol said as soon he park his car at the yard. I take my things and run to my grandma who is sitting at the balcony with the others.

My grandparents' house is just like the traditional Korean house. My dad already told them to move to a bungalow or appartment but they said it's more comfortable living like that. Even it's traditional Korean house, but there's also modern things inside including wi-fi because my grandparents also using smartphones. Well.. People these days.

"Halmeonie!!" I shouted and hug her. It's been a while since I last saw her and I really miss her.

"Aigoo aigoo. My granddaughter." my grandma said while patting my head. I put my things away and sit beside her with my arms around her waist.

"Where's haraboji?" I said looking around.

"He's going to the town with your dad and Chanyeol's dad." grandma said.

"Mom! Mom! Hana still sleeping with wide opens!" Chanyeol suddenly shouting while hopping with luggages in his hands.

"Yah!" I yelled. "You! Come here!" I point my index finger at him and start chasing him.

"Aigoo.. You kids already grown up but never change." Mrs Park said.

"I told you to not tell anybody!" I'm still running.

"But you only told me to not show anybody the picture." he said back.

"It's still the same!"

Beofore I could catch him, Sungyeol caught my hand and his hand first stopping two of us.

"Children. Please stop. We're here to visit halmeonie and haraboji and not making a war." Sungyeol said. I scoffed and stomp my feet going to my grandma. I sit next to her while pouting.

"You're still cute even sleeping like that." grandma said. I smiled and hug her waist.

"See? Halmeonie said I'm cute." I stucked my toungue to Chanyeol. He do the same.

"Go greet halmeonie properly." my mom said to two of them.

"Halmeonie!" Chanyeol said try to act like how I do before. I just rolled my eyes. He suddenly put his arms around her waist. I look at him and slap his hands.

"Yah! You! I'm here first." I said still slapping his hands.

"Ouch!" he take off his hands while rubbing them.

"Halmeonie!" Sungyeol shouted and act like what I'm doing just now too.

"Yah!" I shouted. All of them just laugh.

That night, we eat at the hut outside the house.

"Ok. The food is ready." my grandma said. I wear my slipper and walk to the hut sitting between my grandma and my mom. When all of us already sitting, we start to eat.

"Thank you for the food!" I said and start eating the kimchi jjigae and other side dishes here.

We eat and sometimes laugh and talk about things. The atmosphere here is always like before. Relaxing and fun.

On the next day, I decide to walk around the hometown.

"I'm going out now." I said as I already wearing my Roshe One Nike shoes.

"Where are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter