chapter 1

My Personal Model

                                                                                                     Chapter: 1

                Hongbin knew that he was pretty,he always did cuz he was indeEd very handsome…wen some jealous freaks at school called him good-for-nothing flower -boy,his then girlfriend (s) always tried to comfort him by saying “No Hongbin u r not just good looks! U have so many talents and one day everyone will see it.They are just jealous of ur talents and good looks so ignore them” and needless to say,Hongbin smiled kissed her, story closed and the process repeated until he was in university.

 He was doubting his ual preferences, sure he liked girls n’ all (those curves and pretty faces still turned him on) but there was one particular freshman he had his eye on, or more like that guy caught his eye. It was the opening ceremony and all the freshmen were welcomed with open hands in his university, being in the photography department,he volunteered to take pics of the freshmen filled with enthusiasm He was checking his shots wen a boy caught his attention,altho it wud be more appropriate to say that that guy was the center of attention of both males and females, long limbs, dyed Mahoney hair, well-built body and overall a handsome, fresh face. Hongbin, who became a mesmerised bean,took his picture and as if on cue that guy look over at him with a WTF expression. He made his way over to Hongbin with a look that gave off a cold feeling but was blocked by the freshmen girls wen they started fawning over the Bean and he was sure the guy hated him by now…why wudnt he? Hongbin stole all attention Wow ur such a flower boy oppa!!So handsome” Hongbin smiled, showing dimples that were deeper than the Pacific and from the corner of his eyes saw the guy disappear around the hallway. He let out the breath he was holding unconsciously.

Well that happened like 3 months ago, around the same time he realized he was biual. He did see the guy around the campus a couple of times but that’s it. Their departments were different .He took his last class of the day,meaning time to go and hang out with his best buddy Ravi. Upon opening his locker he came to find out by a letter that he was called to the secluded part of the university a.k.a the abandoned planetarium. Knowing it was dangerous he still went. After all, he wasn’t gonna be a scaredy cat right?

He entered and gulped wen he saw a gang of bulky guys and knew that just got real but realized it was too late to turn back wen one of them spotted him. He made his way over to him and mentally prepared himself, thinking, im gonna get beaten up anyway, why not just choose the snarky side?.so he went over saying, What is this? A confession? By all of u? woah..This is a first

After a couple of rather bitter vocal exchanges, Hongbin was met with one of their fists Damn this really hurts.. I shud’ve ran awa- Hold it sunbaenim”-or maybe not, he thought mentally smiling wen he saw the hottie  freshman, Hyuk make his way over,”5 against 1 isn’t fair u know…” before one of them cud say anything Hyuk punched the one who hit Bean and said “Don’t even think about touching me, I’m Han Sanghyuk...u don’t want to be expelled with a black mark on ur record do you? Now hustle and go the away” he said and the guys, altho visibly angry cursed and backed away, leaving both of them there, except Hongbin was on the ground with a hand over his eye

Than- “You really are a good for nothing freak” “…Excuse me?”  Who the walks face first into a wall?”  Huh?” “I really hate people like u” He said walking away leaving Hongbin burning in rage cuz for the first time he was offended wen somebody called him a good-for-nothing-freak.

The next Day Hongbin showed up and everyone had concern written on their faces, asking him tons of questions while he just shrugged saying ‘I walked face first into a wall’ cuz hey why not? Its my choice.

Except trouble followed him. Another group of jealous nuts cornered him saying “Just a pretty face! Are u blind as well?” “What jealous much?“You fuc-  “Aw” they were interrupted by a rather loud yawn. Which was followed by “I don’t see anything wrong with having a flower like appearance, so what if he cant do anything .. at least he is pretty and snarky not like u derps who look like spoiled mushrooms with polka dots eating grass for keeping up the foul mouth. He is helping our world visually unlike u ugly freaks who do nothing but make It more ugly” Hongbin looked up in surprise, not becuz of Hyuk coming to the almost ‘crime scene’ but by his words. Sure a lot of time he was told that its okay to have a pretty face but no one had made it sound so true. He threw the same threat he did last time and those boys scrammed “No need to say thanks, artwork-hyung…but u ken do me a favor?” the younger said, face slipping into an almost devilish grin and Hongbin’s heart stopped. “As long as its not strip dancing or ion or any illegal thing, I’m in”Relax Nun. nothing of the sort, follow me, I’m Hyuk btw” Hongbin wanted to say ‘I know’ but said “Hongbin” with a smile.

What the actual heck is this?” “It’s an art room” “Yes I ken see that, I’m pretty not blind

“Sassy and pretty” Hyuk said with a nod. 

  “Die

They were in the art club and it turns out that hyuk was a member looking for a model “So basically u want me to model for u? “Yes”“ What will I get in turn?” “Hmm thirty minutes of staring at me capturing u by my nib on my paper”You’re pretty narcissistic aren’t u?”Hongbin asked with utter annoyance “Me? no not really, I only speak the truth and don’t worry I saw u checking me out during the entrance ceremony” Before he cud blush Hongbin remembered that he too indeed was in need of a model *cough*lie*cough* and quickly suggested “Since I didn’t ask u to save my why don’t we both do each other a favor that is favorable for both of us? I just remembered that I too need a model so how ‘bout u work for me as a model and I do the same? Smooth Hongbin..real smoothYou want to stare at me and capture me on your film?”And u might wanna drop that extra narcissism and sass, deal?” Hyuk grinned “Deal my artwork

They agreed to go on his ‘work for me and I’ll work for u’ thing for like a month .Hyuk showed him the pose he was supposed to be in and Hongbin honestly thought he looked better in it .Hyuk started the first session. Eyes never leaving Hongbin at first, then with a slight smirk playing on his lips, he got up and moved closer to Hongbin. “What is something wrong?” Hongbin asked,voice dripping with concern. “Nothing but cud u open the front buttons of ur shirt?”WHAT?!“Relax Beauty! Im not telling u to strip, just undo the buttons of ur shirt.” “THAT’S HALF-STRIPPING” “No such thing…hmm..how ‘bout only the first six buttons” My shirt only has 6 buttons and I’m so not opening all of them.” “Then first four” “Three” “o~kay as u wish hyung””

With trembling hands, he reached to undo his buttons ,revealing the milky skin underneath. Hyuk came over once again and adjusted Hongbin’s  shirt to his liking, a bit deeper. And hongbin couldn’t turn into a deeper shade of red. With a smirk on his lips, Hyuk started to capture him on paper ,visibly happy with his new ‘mannequin’ Hongbin tensed with each look that Hyuk gave him and eventually Hyuk got up again only to stand behind Hongbin ,putting his hands on his shoulders ,leaning down and whispering “Relax Hyung” and Hongbin closed his eyes, breathing in and out. “Good” and Hyuk proceeded with the session with no major problems.

My turn, meet me at the parking lot in an hour” Hongbin said as soon as their session ended making his way out the door and Hyuk smiled once again, singing “I’ll do this  on and on and on again” once Hongbin was out the door.

Where are u taking me?Do we have permission?“We are university students for crying out loud and You’ll see where we are going once we get there” “ok~ay” The ride was quiet but relaxing. Once out of the city and 30 minutes into the country Hongbin pulled over to the fields that provided a mesmerizing view of the countryside “Wake up, we’re here” Hyuk yawned getting out of the car and gasped “WHERE DID U BRINGME U MASCOT!”  “Im ur Hyung and its my turn now so don’t complain” Hongbin smirked and instructed the grumpy cute Hyuk to do what he wanted him to do, ‘pose like a loner’ as he said and Hyuk replied with ‘how completely un-artistic’

He stared at Hyuk for the longest time. But he didn’t need to be afraid of getting caught staring, for now he had the permission to stare (well hongbin took it that way), so he did. He stared a little longer, stood a little closer and bit his lip a little harder when a particular shot came out good.Hyuk was a bit confused, besides the facts that Hongbin looked damn hot wen he was focused and the the fact that he was focused on HIM (he had around 15 silent heart attacks by now.)it was still his first time posing for someone. He didn’t know what to do wen Hongbin came and stood behind him. Invading the personal space and Hyuk’s heart wavered a bit. Gulping Hyuk didn’t move from his spot, his voice deep and husky “don’t be so confused, feel the breeze thru ur hair the sun on ur skin and the beauty supporting ur own.. u’ll be fine” so he did as he was told but only he was feeling Hongbin’s eyes thru the lens and he felt fine.. after all who needs sun and breeze wen u have a smoking hot photographer as ur own right? He intensified his gaze but was taken aback wen Hongbin straightened up and looked towards the setting sun, a smile that showed his dimples and this time around,Hyuk heart stopped beating at all..

So without thinking, he came closer to him with an even more intense gaze.Hongbin, noticing this looked at him but was surprised seeing Hyuk’s face so close and feeling a hand on his waist.”w-whhata are – he stopped mid sentence,Hyuk was looking at him like he was looking at the most precious thing in this universe...eyes hazy and vision blurred .He leaned in, slowly capturing his lips into his own, closing his eyes wen he saw Hongbin relaxing into the kiss.A hand slowly brushed through his strands while their lips danced into an intoxicating routine. They broke the lip lock, ragged breath, foreheads attatched, regaining his composure Hongbin put his hands on either side of Hyuk’s face, mumbling ‘I think u need a bit of counselingI don’t, I’m the son of the head of board of directors “ and Hyuk was pulled into another sweet kiss

***************

 

 Thanks for reading and please do tell ur thoughts in the comments ^^

.