1/1

Fly To You~

Mayli went silent as ths sight of the mysterious gentleman. Sooyoon drummer of Royal Pirates in front  of her.*Fangirl Mode: OMG! SOOYOON Ah ok be cool don't  want to scare him* " It's  ok aren't you Sooyoon of Royal Pirates" said Mayli trying not to embarrass herself. "Yes that's me. I notice your not from around here. Where you  from?" He said while giving a warming smile.  "Im from LA..California. I came to korea to see you guys  perform" said Mayli trying not to make eye contact. "Wow that's far I feel so special you came just to see us" "I didn't  know when you guys may come back" said Mayli fiddling  her thumbs. "I am speechless, I don't  know what to say" said Sooyoon while Mayli and him smiled at each other.

 

     Snow began to fall more, the sight of snow falling onto Sooyoon made him look so magical. The street lights making  him glow he looked more perfect than what she has seen in pictures."Why don't we go get coffee, my treat" as he began walking backwards encouraging her to follow.

 

     Mayli and Sooyoon spent the night talking about all kinds of topics from Food, music, art etc  Mayli was able to get to know more about Sooyoon that she never knew. They talked till it was time for the cafe to close. "I had a great time thank you for spending your time with me" said Mayli  with a big  smile. "No, thank you for flying  to see us. I hope our performance tomorrow is worth the trip." Sooyoon said then embraced  Mayli with a hug. "Goodnight, Sweet Dreams" Sooyoon then released as Mayli began to walk back to her hotel. She kept looking back at Sooyoon every few seconds  to see Sooyoon  standing and waving goodbye till he was out of sight. *Tomorrow  is going to be wonderful *