Royally Screwed

The Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear guys, this is not you will expect it to be, and this might just turn crack (or is already a crack fic?)? Don’t say I didn’t warn you, read it at your own risk! //evil laughter//

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, I heard you are the best in this," The authorative voice echoed throughout the quiet room. The blond smirked as he stared at the man dressed in all black "Well that depends on how much I am getting". The man's face remained unchanged, even though he was taken aback by the blond's straightforwardness.

"You, of all the people should know that I don't come cheap," Woohyun said casually as he inspected the sniper in front of him. He was told that the sniper provided in front of him was worth close to about half a million dollars. It was the latest model which was specially imported from the states. He knew from the gift that he was hired by the usual rich family. Jungyeop cleared his throat as he raised both of his hands.

"Ten?" The blond asked, tilting his head. "Ten million dollars," The butler answered without any hesitation. This was not just a simple assassination. This has to be performed perfectly. The shocked look on the blond gave everything away. The hired killer still did not know who his clients were.

"Your target is in the file. Most importantly, remember to never let anyone know this, not even your family," Jungyeop explained. Woohyun had no problems with that. He always kept his clients details confidential and besides he had no family.

"You are only required to do two things; protect the person stated in the file and kill the target. Make sure there are no mistakes. If you fail to achieve this," The butler looks straight into Woohyun's eyes. "You die," The middle aged man said darkly and the blond nodded his head. It was the rule he had created himself since he started this. If he failed to assassinate his client's target, they were allowed to kill him. 


When the butler left him alone, Woohyun slowly opened the file in front of him. In the file, there were two pictures and the detailed background information of them. Since they had the full details about the target, why can't they report this case to police instead? They would probably do a good job.

However, he was extremely curious who these people are. Why are they forking out so much money to pay for his service when they could have hired the police? Even the richest client he had previously only pay him one fifth of the amount this family agreed to pay him. Woohyun deduced that he was working under an extremely rich family who could not reveal that their son was in danger to the public.

Maybe it was because their family had involved in some illegal activities which managed to rile up some mafia boss who decided to have revenge against their son. Woohyun grabbed the file in his hands along with his new baby provided to him, he left the abandoned house. 

Woohyun can't seem to understand the whole situation. He was not sure if the guy in front of him was the right person. The red head was beautiful, he had a looks of an angel. His skin was pale white and extremely thin, he seemed too delicate to be out in this world. Woohyun slowly finds himself being bewitched by the red head. It must be stupid to be attracted to someone who does not know his existence.

Kim Sunggyu. That name that rolled off his tongue. It sounded so good to him. What shocked the blond was that the man seemed to be a down to earth and humble man. The red head does not even emit an air of arrogance like how most of the rich do. It was Sunggyu's job that caught Woohyun's attention- he was a music teacher. He treated kids with so much care and love, not forgetting that his voice was so melodious, the blond could hear him forever. The tracker with an inbuilt recorder which he had placed into Sunggyu's bag secretly was the best gift given by the butler. 

Days gone by and Woohyun starts to suspect if he had really gotten the correct person. The blond had seen him returning home. To his disbelief, it was just a typical house, not a fancy big house as he expected it to be. That was then he suspected something was not right. The call was connected and the familiar voice spoke.

"He doesn't know anything right?" The blond asked with a stern voice. "Your job is to-" The monotone voice replied and the blond cut him off "You saw the agreement, he needs to know the situation. I agreed not to go towards him or let him feel uncomfortable but he needs to know at he is in danger. How the am I supposed to explain myself if I start jumping out when he is in danger?” Woohyun tightened his fists in frustration.

“Like, oh right, I am skilled in combat and I just casually walked passed this area and I saw you in trouble and I start killing some random bad guys cause oh wait, I am also skilled in using the gun," Woohyun yelled in sarcasm. "He can't know anything- not a single thing," The butler refused to give in. The hired assassin was utterly pissed.

At first, he thought that the client wanted privacy for his son, but he was absolutely wrong, he felt cheated. All his clients he had previously knew his movements and when he appeared, they cooperated with him well. If the red head does not even know a single thing, how is he going to make things work when he starts panicking and may end up making things worse?

"You heard what I said, he can't know a single thing about this," Jungyeop warned. "Then I will do it my way," The blond hangs the call immediately. He was extremely frustrated. No wonder the red head seemed so relaxed and composed- he was never on guard. The reason was simple. The man does not even know he is targeted by a psychotic killer.

Woohyun will not replace Sunggyu's happy and cheerful expressions with fear. He will protect the red head with his life. The hired assassin will find a way to know him and protect him without the red head knowing he is in danger. His phone buzzed angrily inside his pocket. It must be that stupid butler.

The assassin canceled the phone call immediately. Sitting down and looking upon the red head while waiting for his target to appear just isn't his style, he was going to finish this job his way. Jungyeop seemed to give up after the third call was rejected. He put on his earpiece and it got connected immediately "I need you to help me with something". 

Woohyun had never felt so uncomfortable in his life but he was told that it was a requirement to wear a suit to work. He needed to look presentable in front of the children's wealthy parents. The blond rolled his eyes when Hoya told him that. He cursed himself for being insane and having the idea of being a teacher so that he could get close to the red head. He could have just gone forward and introduced himself like how he always did. He would not be going against the agreement since it was supposed to be mutually agreed. 

The blond pulled his blazer in place as he stared into the mirror in front of him, making sure he looked presentable before he left the gents. He knew he was running out of time. The target may appear anytime. He needed to let his presence known as soon as possible. However, Woohyun still felt jittery whenever he was close to the red head. It was the first time the calm and serious assassin was feeling this way. He cursed himself as he went straight forward to the client’s son.

“H-Hello, Kim Sunggyu right?” Woohyun clears his throat. The shocked red head turned his head immediately, unable to recognize the deep voice. “Yes, and you are?” Sunggyu smiles politely as he looked at the blond. “Nam Woohyun, the new vocal trainer,” The blond replies as he returned the smile, while extending his hands. Sunggyu shook his hands, as he continued to stare at the handsome man in front of him. Was this a dream? How is it possible that the good looking blond man was hired?

Don’t get Sunggyu wrong, he was sure that the principal in this school was extremely conservative and strict. The red head had an extremely hard time and almost was sack from his job because he dyed his hair red. Sunggyu stared at the blond in front of him in admiration. “W-Why, is there something wrong?” Woohyun flustered when he saw the red head staring at him. The blond thought perhaps the red head had recognized him. “Your hair is so pretty,” The red head gave a beautiful eye smile as he moved one of his hands towards the blond. The assassin was shocked when the teacher touched and his hair.

“Opps, I am sorry for being rude in our first meeting,” The teacher chuckled as he dropped his hands. “Let’s have lunch together later!” The red head yelled excitedly before exiting the door. Woohyun was left stunned, blushing and staring at the empty space. He could still feel the tingling sensation on his hair as it set his heartbeat on a rapid speed. What just happened?

Woohyun could not have predicted it. Everything was going smoothly for the past one month. The two teachers were gathered in the music room, arranging a new song for the joint class to learn the next day. Things have been so good to the extent the assassin might have forgotten his real mission. It was until he heard the shattering sound of the windows which brought him back into reality.

The blond quickly pulled the red head down to the ground, as he fell on top of the other, holding him close towards him. Woohyun had been slower than usual but he was sure that he had managed to protect the teacher before the next bullet came flying in.

The next bullet hits the vase on top of the table top directly where Sunggyu was leaning on previously. The vase dropped onto the floor and broke into pieces. He could feel the red head trembling against his hold as he screamed in fear. “Shhhh!” Woohyun silenced the older as he covered his mouth, both of them crushed to the ground. The blond had no time to panic. His target was here.

The assassin looked around him as he spotted the door all the way to the end. That was their only escape. It could be done easily as long as Sunggyu stayed calm and listened to his instructions. He knew his target was not alone when he saw another bullet being shot from the opposite direction, hitting the wall. That shot was to alert whoever inside the room that there was no escape. Woohyun had to do this fast, before they infiltrate his room, that would leave him with a dead end.

What annoys him the most is that Sunggyu know nothing about this whole situation and it might be difficult for Sunggyu to obey him. “Listen to me, Hyung, you have to listen to me clearly and follow what I say,” Woohyun whispered into the older’s ear. Another shot was fired into the room as it hit the lower shelves just above Sunggyu’s head. The red head was tearing and shaking as he nodded his head. “When I count to three, you run towards the exit at the right side okay?” The blond gritted his teeth as he took out his gun under his belt, tucked under his long sleeve white shirt.

The red head was shaking his head as he muttered ‘no’ holding onto the blond tightly. Sunggyu was extremely terrified. He had no idea what the was happening and he hope someone could at least tell him what was happening. The teacher felt even more afraid as he saw Woohyun taking out a gun. Why on earth does Woohyun have a gun with him?! He was afraid to trust the blond despite knowing him for a month. Being attracted to Woohyun was one thing, but trusting a man with a gun was another. What was he supposed to do?

“One….Two….Three!” Woohyun left Sunggyu with no time to think as he yelled. The red head started panicking and ran towards the left side, completely opposite of the instructions given by the blond. He had forgotten which side Woohyun had said and spotted the front exit and ran towards it. Multiple shots were fired as the duo moved.

Woohyun realized something was not right when he turned his head and saw Sunggyu running towards the opposite direction. No, he can’t do that! “!” The blond cursed as he chased after the red head. Sunggyu’s legs wobbled as he fell to the ground when he saw a bullet shot straight across right in front of him, grazing pass his cheeks, missing him just by a centimeter. The red head was shaking on the floor as he pulled his knees together. He should have listened to Woohyun.

The blond definitely would have abandoned him and left him all alone after leaving the room. All of a sudden, he felt a strong tug and he was automatically dragged in shocked. The red head saw Woohyun’s angry eyes as he immediately looked down in embarrassment. He was happy that the younger had not left him alone in this scary room.

“Yah! Are you crazy?! I said right side! Even a kid listens better! Do you want to die?!” The blond yelled angrily as he decided to act on his own. There was no time. Woohyun could feel himself weakening. He took out his blazer as he threw towards the shattered window in front of him, dragging the shocked red head behind him before he could react. The blazer managed to cover the sniper’s vision for that second as the middle aged man cursed when he realized the duo had escaped. He had underestimated Nam Woohyun.

The blond inserted the in-built earpiece into his ear. The ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter