Chapter 1

Hidden wishes

 

Chapter 1

Taemin’s pov

As I walked down the stairs, I heard Key screaming.
“Minho!” he yelled. “Aiisshh!” I heard a loud scream. What the hell was happening in that room? Hesitantly I opened the door. As soon as he saw me Minho ducked behind me.
“Taemin help me! That crazy ahjumma is trying to kill me!” He begged.
“Like I said before, do the freaking laundry for once! I’m always the one who does everything in this dorm!” Key said and was a little shocked when he saw me. Well, this explains a lot.


“Minho-hyung,” I said, using all the aegyo I had in me. You should really help Key-Umma sometimes. We have a chores list you know…” Minho walked from behind me and raised his hands in surrender.
“Taemin, you actually didn’t do yours last week either. So don’t pretend like you did.” Key said to me. I pouted and looked at Minho, who was blushing like crazy. I didn’t get it… Why was he blushing? Then I realized that he was still standing pretty close to me. But why would he blush then? Did I smell bad?!
“Umma! I’m going to take a shower!” I said in panic and rushed towards the bathroom.

Key’s pov

I wondered why Taemin was acting like that. He already showered earlier today. Taemin had ran off which made me and Minho awkwardly standing in the kitchen while looking in different directions. Oh that silly boy, did he really think the almighty Key wouldn’t notice? >:) I knew Minho started liking my Tae-baby a looong time ago. But I’m not going to help him though. First of all, my baby is way to innocent for that full-of-hormones-froggy-thing. Second, we have showered together. And so I have seen his Minho-junior. It is huge and I’m not planning on letting him hurt Minnie with that thing.

Taemin pov

Argh…I couldn’t think straight. You normally blush when you’re shy, right? Or…when you’re with someone you…Love. But Minho doesn’t love me. He just likes me. He’s probably in love with all the SNSD members...not guys. Aish I hate this! Why did I have to be born as a guy? And why the hell did I have to  be gay? Well, not for all guys… just for Minho. I giggled. Yes, I’m gay only for you, Minho. I truly hope he was blushing because of me. All the girls love it when I use my aegyo so why not guys? I was almost done with showering when suddenly someone came into the bathroom… it was Minho.

“Taemin..? Are you done already?” I stepped out of the shower but I couldn’t find my towel :’<
“Yes, hyung… do you want to shower too?” I asked as  dried my face. When I looked up from the towel Minho had taken all of his clothes off and stood there in his glory. In a husky voice and with half-lidded eyes he said: “Yes, Taemin. But only if you join me.”

And he pulled me into the shower with him.

 

____________________________________________________-

Tada ^^ Did you guys enjoy the first chappie? If you did please comment and subscribe ^^ we looooooove comments <3 also check out KpopFreak888's other story's here (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/34406/L) and mine over here (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/33996/L) we heart you ^^