1/1

all these lights (they cant blind me)

 

all these lights (they can’t blind me)

 

It is the thrilling sounds of the fans’ cheer of encouragement and his passion for his profession that motivates Sehun to keep dancing; his supporters chanting his name over and over. He dances with his soul, melting in with the flowarrow-10x10.png of the music and focusing only in his movements, even as the cold water hit his skin. He has done this choreography countless of times for their concert, knows that right after he gets off this stage he would shiver from the cold. Wet shirt sticking to his skin and hair matted to his forehead, sometimes Sehun doesn’t push them back for he likes the reaction it gets out of his fans.

There is a twitch at the corner of his lips just as the music stops, screaming girls crying for his, and Jongin’s, once again flawless performance. He meets Jongin’s eyes as soon as he steps off the stage, a silent appraisalarrow-10x10.png for each other’s plausible performance. It goes like that with Jongin most of the time, silent agreement, silent understanding, silent everything but one never goes wrong with the other’s thoughts. Like two halves put together, making it one, yet still not completely an exact fit.

Like Jongin finds the missing puzzle piece in Chanyeol, Sehun finds his in Baekhyun. In cases like this, shivering from the cold and wishing he has a blanket to wrap around him in the five minutes he has to prepare for the next stage, one that requires him dry, Sehun finds Baekhyun seated on the makeup table getting his eyeliner fixed. Their eyes meet and Sehun only has to shudder once for Baekhyun to understand. Calm from the number of times they had done this, Baekhyun only gets off his chair to help Sehun out of his wet clothes, grabbing a towel from one of the crews and quickly aiding Sehun in drying himself up. Sehun shivers once again and he shoots a shaky smile at the older, who beams up at him.

Sehun catches a dry pair of pants that the staff threw at him as soon as he was dry, quickly pulling it on before proceeding with the shirt Baekhyun hands him. His hair is still wet but the staffs are accustomed to routine so as Baekhyun pulls Sehun onto the resting couch into his arms, the hairdresser continues her jobarrow-10x10.png with drying Sehun’s hair. Sehun shivers from the subsiding cold, snuggling into Baekhyun’s warm arms and warm chest as the older holds him close. Sehun wishes this could go on for a longer time but they’re running out of it and he knows that their fans are waiting just outside for them to come back out. Baekhyun tightens his arms around Sehun, who releases a contented sigh, happy with warmth.

He closes his eyes as he takes in the warmth radiating off Baekhyun’s body, unable to bite back the smile that colours his lips when the older places a kiss into his hair. He’s still shivering and they’re left with three minutes and Baekhyun is planting soft kisses onto his forehead and all Sehun wants to do is go home so they could cuddle to sleep. He nearly falls asleep in Baekhyun’s hold when their hairdresser starts combing his hair, waking him up instantly. A soft whine of protest leaves his lips when Joonmyeon announces that they should head out soon and he frowns up at Baekhyun, who only chuckles and plants a soft kiss onto Sehun’s lips. “We’ll get to cuddle tonight at the hotel, I promise.”

Such soothing voice is enough to make Sehun smile again and soon he reluctantly lets go of Baekhyun to get back onto his feet. He knows that when they’re back at the hotel, he would be the one to hold Baekhyun to his chest, kiss his hair and his forehead and his lips but it doesn’t matter. It feels even better to be able to hold Baekhyun, though it feels just as good to melt into Baekhyun’s arms. They share another kiss on the way out, make sure they’re still hidden behind walls and curtains so no fans would catch them. Sehun kisses Baekhyun a little softer, a little longer, just to cherish this moment.

Once out in the open on the stage before thousands of fans, they’d pretend as if they weren’t holding each other at night, leaving kisses on skin and heated touches on each other’s body. Baekhyun would openly flirtarrow-10x10.png with him, it’s no doubt because Baekhyun flirts with everyone on stage. And even though sometimes Sehun doesn’t reciprocate just to show Baekhyun that he was just slightly jealous of his constant flirting with the other members, he knows Baekhyun is his and he knows that he doesn’t truly doubt the older male. Sometimes, Sehun would flirt too.

The stage lights are blinding but they don’t faze Sehun, for he could only be blinded by the beauty that is Baekhyun, the one to love him, to care for him, to provide him with the warmth he needs.

 

a/n: i'm about 99.9% this is true