He's Your Brother? (Drabble)

He's Your Brother?

"So cute. Your dongsaeng still wants to hold your hands," said a shop keeper when I payed for the pink glittery nail polish that i have always wanted.

"Dongsaeng?" I said while pointing to someone who is standing in front of a shelf with a bunch of face maskers. "Thank you," then I left the store leaving the guy who the shop keeper thought is my dongsaeng inside the shop.

He ran after me. "Noona, why are you leaving me?" As he grabbed my hand and linked his fingers securely to mine.

I threw this fed up look to him. "Can't you call me by name? The shop keeper in that store thought you were my dongsaeng. How am I supposed to answer that?" I grunted. He chuckeled, in a very cute way. I really want to smack him for being so cute. I can't hold but smiled.

"Why is it matter? You know I'm your boyfriend, screw anyone else." He said. "Me, Lee Taemin. Is yours."

"It matters. Don't you have any idea that girls who think we are brother and sister, are the girls who keep staring at you once they saw you!" I chittered. "It frustates me!"

"Well, you want people to acknowledge that we are a couple?" He asked. "That's easy!"

"How?" I asked him back with my eyebrow raising.

"Wait here," he ordered. Then he walked away from me. He walked to a bench near where we were standing. He stood up on the bench, then facing towards my direction. He gave a very naughty smile.

I have no Idea what this boy is up to.

"Everyone, listen up!" He shouted with his hand as a microphone to make his shouting sounds louder. "I have a girlfriend and she's standing over there," he pointed at me. "She's beautiful right? So please stay away from her, she's mine." He continue to shout.

Unbelievable. This little rascal!

My face turned red, as red as a boiled shrimp.  I wanted to walked away because I feel embarrassed, but I can't. I just froze there. Too embarrassed to move. But to be honest, some part of me feels happy on what he did.

I keep looking down, suddenly Taemin's face is right below my face. He was squatting in front if me.

"You crazy!" I told him as I raise my head. He smiled ear to ear while looking at me into the eyes with a sparkly baby eyes. "I love you!" He said. Then he stole a kiss from me on the lips and ran away to an ice cream booth beside where we stand.

I smiled, the biggest smile I have ever had. I followed Taemin to the booth and hug him from the back.

Do you guys know, that was the first time he kissed me!