Chapter 1

A Life of Secrets

Key’s POV

 

    As I walked down the empty hallway, I heard a scream. It was after school hours and everyone was home. At least I thought that before I heard the terrified scream. What the hell is going on?

    I followed the echo all the way to the gym where a student layed in blood, shaking. I was about to walk up to him when another student walked up to him. He pulled up the student and pulled out a pocket knife.

    “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?” I yelled furiously. The student with the knife looked at me shocked at first then smirked. He raked the blade across the guys chest then ran away.

    As soon as he left, I ran up to the victim. He was out cold. Why was he beating this kid up? If I hadn’t interfered he could have been killed! Why would a student attempt something such as this? I quickly pulled him up and to my car, then drove to the hospital as fast as I could.

    When I got to the hospital I dragged him in and yelled “SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!” to get the attention of everyone. Once they saw the man in my arms the doctors instantly rushed over and took him. The nurses asked me a few questions then explained that in his condition he would need to stay for a few days and said that I should leave for now. I refused, how could I leave when he was beaten nearly to death!?!?! Were these people crazy??? Besides I didn’t want to go home, so I decided to stay at the hospital till he was fully recovered. Then I was going to protect him everyday after that.

 

~~~One Week Later~~~

 

    As I awoke, I saw doctors coming up to me. “Excuse me, are you Key?” asked one of them.

    “Yes, why? Has he woke up yet?” I asked with my voice full of concern and hope.

    “Yes, he has. But he’s demanding to see who brought him here.” He sounded very scared. Wait was that student really that scary? No he couldn’t be he was beaten nearly to death. If it was not for me, then he would be dead.

    “Alright, I’ll go see him.” This was one of the few times that I was truly happy and excited to see someone. It feels weird.

    “Okay, right this way then.” As they lead me to his room, I got more anxious to talk to him.

    “Why did you bring me here. You seem to go to my school judging from the uniform, so why did you help me?” He asked sounding angry.


 

JongHyun’s POV


    Was this kid crazy?? If he helps me, then everyone will go after him too.

 

----------------------------------------

First chapter is terrible. But I'll try my best...