Go Away

Aah-Aah-Aah-CHOO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gentle breeze brushed against the young man's face. The branches of the tall willow swayed, all was calm. The man, named Yibo, stood underneath the willow tree, gazing at the water surface of a shimmering lake. He had no clue where he was, or what he was doing, but fear not, he knew he was safe. 

Behind him, a figure silently approached. Yibo didn't notice until a finger tapped his shoulder, making him flinch. He turned around and let out a small gasp.

A lady was there, dressed a silky red gown that fell to the ground. Her face was veiled in golden fabric that only displayed her mysterious yet elegant eyes. Her hair was dark, straight and luscious, flowing with the wind. 

Yibo stepped back, shocked by the sudden appearance of this mysterious woman.

"Who are you?" He spoke, but strangely, what came out was no more than a whisper.

The veiled lady stepped closer. Her eyes pierced into his as if she was looking into his heart. Yibo broke the eye contact and quickly looked away.

"I know your secret, Wang Yibo..." Her voice was soft and soothing, but it didn't make him any more calm. 

He gazed at her from head to toe, unable to comprehend the current situation. 

"I can help you, I can solve your troubles. They had caused you a lot of problems in the past, they hurt you."

Yibo felt a sharp pang in his heart as the lady spoke. He had encountered many problems in the past, and he did get hurt. It was all because of his stupid power. 

Yibo didn't want to be born with this power, but whenever he sneezed, his gender would change. Yes, you heard me right, his gender can change, along with his reproductive organs. It was a magical process, really. Think about it, he had Instant s that could appear out of nowhere and disappear the next second, and a that could shrink into a and grow back out, it was magic. 

His parents told him that they prayed day and night to get a special child, and she was happy that she had one. But Yibo was certain they were just saying that to make him feel better.

Having that power through his childhood was okay, because no matter what the other children said about him, the adults refused to believe them. Although there were a few bullies that picked on him, no one else really paid much attention. Before puberty, boys sounded like girls anyway. However, after high school, his life became much, much rougher.

Here are some recent examples:

1. Because of a misunderstanding caused by his power, his girlfriend freaked out and dumped him the next day, leaving Yibo with a shattered heart.
2. At a meeting, some idiot decided to spray the office with a special type of air freshener that Yibo was allergic to, causing him to sneeze nonstop. He ditched that meeting last minute and was fired three days later.

So, from these experiences, you should be able to tell that Yibo's life wasn't easy to manage.

"Yibo, you will be fine."

The lady's voice pulled him into reality, Yibo nodded and ran his hand through his hair. Tears began to form in his left eyes, his expression was sober.

She gazed at him, clearly worried. "Did I bring back bad memories? Yibo, please don't cry..."

The young man glared at her and furiously rubbed his left eye. "No, it's just dust." He wasn't lying, he really had dust in his eye. When he was done rubbing, he looked back at the lady. "So, what were you saying?"

Her facial expression was unclear, but her eyes were smiling. "Yibo, I came to tell you that you won't have to hide your power any longer, I can help you."

"How can you help me?" 

Before the lady can respond, a strong gust of wind blew across the field. Her dark long hair went wild. The veil that covered her face loosened and flew away, revealing a familiar masculine face.

Yibo stared at him in complete shock. The person imposing a lady was no one other than his new annoying neighbor, Choi Seungyoun.

"Kiss me," Suengyoun said.

 

Ding-dong!

Ding-dong!

 

The sound of ringing doorbell woke Yibo up. He blinked his sleepy eyes and sat up from the soft mattress. Today was a Saturday, and Saturdays were supposed to be relaxing. "Who the hell is here so early in the morning?" Yibo grumbled unhappily and forced himself off the bed.

Ding-dong!

The doorbell rang again as Yibo rushed to the door. He was greeted by Seungyoun's smiling face as he opened the door. Why did he appear right after I dreamed about him?

"Good morning neighbour! It's so good to see you again!" Seungyoun's overly cheerful voice rang louder than the doorbell. His eyes formed a cresent shape as he grinned. His dark brown hair was gelled up and messily styled. 

Yibo let out a sigh of frustration but quickly hid his annoyance. "Good morning to you too. May I ask what business you have with me at 6:00 in the morning on a Saturday?" 

The cheerful boy didn't seem to notice the distaste in Yibo's voice. "Yesterday you offered to show me around the neighbourhood, so I came to get you," he said and beamed a bright smile.

Yibo mentally face palmed himself. He only offered because Seungyoun was sticking around re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter