My first diary entry

DIARY OF TEARS

22nd August 2012

Hello diary,
My name is Nagato Yuki. I called myself as Yuki-chan. Nice to meet you.
This is the first time I write a diary. Never I did it before in my whole life but a doctor suggested to me to write a diary.
I will tell you a bit about myself.
I am a 15 years old girl and I love netball. I'm the captain in my team. I school at Kousaka HighSchool.
I have a great family and a best friends. My whole life has been perfect.
But today, something happened to me. I fell off when I'm about to go to school. Not the usual fell off when you landing by your knees. I fell off and the worst thing is I can't control my body and it causing me to hurt my chin. 
Okaa-san was worried and she's hurried brought me to the hospital. They treated my wound and asked for my condition. 
I felt weird when I saw the doctor expression as I told him the way I fell. He told my mother to bring me to the CT Scan room. 
I didn't know anything and just did what I was told to. I felt nervous. Is that something wrong with me ? 
Suddenly I feel scared. I hope nothing happens to me. I hope everything will be fine.
After I settled down in the CT Scan. We went back to the doctor room. Doctor said the result will be out in 3 days and he asked me to write a diary as if it is my therapy.
I just nodded my head cause my mind is all about the CT Scan result.

I hope the result will answer all my worriness whether it is a good or bad I hope I'm ready to know the truth.

I'm done for now. Tomorrow I will be back to tell my daily life routine. See ya diary ! 


Love,
Yuki
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here the first chapter ! Sorry if I have a bad english >,<