First Snow

Package Of Chanji Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol, the school's heartthrob. Always greening everyone with his wide smile and deep honey voice. All the students and teachers are all deep under his "spell" and Jung Eunji is no exception. 

She first saw him on orientation day. The seniors in the school were tasked to bring the freshmans around and he was assigned to her class.

When he greeted her with that smile of his, Jung Eunji knew she was falling slowly, but surely. 

When they first made eye contact on the first day of the semester in college, she hurriedly glanced away, a small blush climbing up her cheeks. When the male saw this, he let out a soft and low chuckle. 

The semester continued on like this and with each passing day, Jung Eunji felt that she's falling deeper and deeper, for a guy call Park Chanyeol. 

The Park Chanyeol who can play the guitar, the Park Chanyeol who is caring to everyone around him, the Park Chanyeol that makes her feel warm and happy whenever she sees him in the hallways. 

" Hey, Eunji, did you hear? Our school's Queen Bee confessed to Chanyeol sunbae in the cafeteria just now. "

" What?! " 

Hearing this, Eunji reached for her bag and ran out the class. 

" Eunji! Yah Jung Eunji,  where are you going? Classes haven't end yet. "

" Just tell seongsaenim that I'm not feeling well. I need to chase after someone, "

Saying this, she ran even faster. 

When she ran out the school gates, she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter