Don't Say Sorry

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His sobs echoed through the hallway, crashing against the bright but dark walls. The other were outside, eyes on him with the heavy expression which was nothing different from the young fella. He just buried his face in his palms and cried his eyes out. A feeling called guilty wouldn’t let him be okay, it gripped his soul, him dry as to make him fall ill.

She tried to tear her gaze away from him, so as to make her stronger and not crying and make him sadder. The efforts she put in might be much but it didn’t pay off, not just a little. Slowly those beautiful chocolate eyes she owned reddened and became watery. One drop, two drops, tears rapidly jumped off her lashes due to a large amount of tears she produced in such a short moment. “Stop crying oppa…please stop, I can’t bear to see you like this…” The vibration in her voice made her words formed slower and harder to say. Even though most of his face was covered by his hands, she could still see those bags under his eyes grew bigger and the red color went darker. “Please Jimin oppa,… I don’t… want to see you like this…” The hiccups supported the tears to flow, but it didn’t support her mental, make it better. Yet, for a second, he had stopped. Stopped to the wish of her, stopped to glance up from his wetted palms, stopped for a moment to gasp for air.

“How can I do this? I don’t know any more Hae Ri. At first, I thought that it wouldn’t hurt this much. Now I know, it hurts even more.” He said and just like her, his voice was shaking like crazy. But he knew she wouldn’t like this, seeing him crying, so the sobs slowed and became smaller just like the wish of her. “Oppa…” Hae Ri took on the feeling of Jimin, hurt, it hurt so much that she couldn’t bear even if she had super strength.

He looked up to where the shadow appeared in the room and saw it like the life he had left, heart aching, feeling painful. “You know Hae Ri, at the first time I saw you at the fan sign, my heart was racing like a car.” He cracked the chuckles held in his throat and those never failed to make her giggle some bit too. That was a sweet memory she would say. “The funny thing is, I had tried so hard to not embarrass myself in front of you. You were the fan but I was the one who nervous.” Tears interrupted his sentences, ruined his vocal. And to see that, she just couldn’t help but cry also.

“And I really love the way you laughed at my jokes which weren’t funny. It was a nice, nice day.”

Another drop of tear stretched down but not just his cheek but also her cheek. “I didn’t mean to do this, I’m sorry Jimin oppa.” She placed the sorrow in her voice in a perfect way, but at that circumstance, it was imperfect, it wasn’t supposed to exist. Because its existence only caused them heartbreak.

Suga knew that Jimin would only get worse, if they wouldn’t do anything quick then sooner or later, he would collapse. “Jiminie.” He called as he walked into the room echoed with drops of sorrow. Jimin whipped his head towards the direction of the sound, only found the other members coming in. “Hyung..” Jungkook said to have the attention of his hyung and achieved the goal. “Yeah?..” Those tears had no intention to let go of Jimin, even though they could let him go. Just like him, he could have let her go, but he couldn’t, he didn’t want to let her go and that made the tears and the pain tortured him even more.

“It’s not your fault, you know that and she know that. You have to stop if you want her to be happy when she goes up there.” J-Hope patted on Jimin’s shoulder with a wish to make it less heavy. That little-shattered heart, once again sent her the pain that was exceedingly painful. And thanks to it, she stood there, arching like she was about to die…again.

Hae Ri reached up to the nightstand where the picture of them being with each other with laughter and romance stayed safe and sound in the frame he made especially for them. She left there a note, for him. Because at least, he still thinks about her even when he could not see her, thanks to it. “Smile up Jiminie.” She whispered since her voice wasn’t strong enough to said it loud and clear.

His sobs ceased to change his mind, clear his hearing. He heard something, and he felt it too. Jimin sensed her presence in the room, in the very room that they were in. “Do you…” Jin hadn’t finished his sentence then he saw the way Jimin acted, strangely different. Like he was listening for something and he was listening very closely.

Hae Ri made her steps forwards, towards Jimin. Her heart pushed her to him because if this was the last time, then she wanted it to be meaningful. She couldn’t, just couldn’t help herself and hugged him. The touch collided their energy and mixed as one, like they were when she was alive. He felt it, every sense of her caressed his pale-skinned face. “Jimin?” V came in the middle, but J-Hope held him back with the look which told him to stop saying.

“Haeri?...” Jimin whispered and right after it ended a split second, her face existed a broadened smile. “Ah~ why is it so hard to resist you goofy?” She put her hands on his cheeks and gave the remaining warmth of her to his low-tempered body. Even though she was smiling the thing called sorrow didn’t give up on her. A tear, the last tear she shed fell down from her dark lashes. Then she made the move,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter