Chapter 2

Still Beating

- FLASHBACK-

 

Seohyun and Yoona came rushing in in the waiting room. They haf just finised their comeback stage "GENIE" performance. Yoona closed the door and squeled. All SNSD members turn to them.

"Yah! What's up with you two?" Taeyeon reprimanding the two maknaes.

The two giggled and stares at Jessica teasingly. Jessica raises her eyebrow.

"Well, manager hyung just told us who will sing with Jessica? Guess who?" Yoona said excitedly.

Jessica look way and continue removing her make-up in front of the mirror but she can see Yoona and Seohyun throught it. She's not interested to know because she guesses that it might be from Super Junior or TVXQ. Maybe Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryewook, Changmin or Yunho. The hell she care.

"Really? Is it from SuJu?" Hyoyeon asked.

"KyuHyun?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona and Seohyun shakes their head still grinning.

"Yesung?" Sooyoung tried to guess.

"NO" the maknaes said in chorus.

"Minho." Yuri blurted out.

Yuri earn glares from the members.

"AISH! this girl! Dont be too obvious Yuri-ah!" Sunny said sourly. The members nodded in unison.

"okay." Yuri said raising her hands up.

"Just spill it out!" Sooyoung said impatiently.

"Onew." Taeyeon blurted out.

Upon hearing Onew's name, Jessica raised her head. She's all ears now. Looking at Yoona through the mirror. Anticipating, Is it really him? *thump* *thump* Her hearts beats faster waiting for Yoona's answer. Then she saw Yoona slowly smile at her through the mirror.

"Seriously?" amazed Tiffany said.

Tiffany started to sing Tell me You wish.

"wow. Genie is faster than i thought, right Jessica?" Sooyoung said teasingly and winked at Jessica.

Jessica just glare at her. She grab her bag and walked out the room. The moment she's out of her SNSD members sight. She sighed and slowly smile to herself. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day for her!

 

-END-

 

=====

Sorry. The draft for CHAPTER 2 and  3 went missing so i have to write another one.