000

Away From Crowds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hottest New Stars to Grace the Big Screen This Summer: The Newest Seoul Holiday? 

by HaeJung Kim of DailyKorea

April 12, 2015 2:03 PM 

This spring was studded with successful movies, like Love Forecast (2015) that skyrocketed Moon ChaeWon and Lee SeungGi into another frenzy of stardom. This summer's forecast is about to get even hotter as the trendiest set of actors and actresses have signed onto promising movies with an even more promising set of staff. Below is a list of the rumored and confirmed titles of movies to hit our cinemas, but I took the opportunity to jump on and focus on the star duo and movie that everyone has been buzzing about. 

A remake of the 1953 sensation, Roman Holiday, a film that planted Hepburn and Peck straight into our hearts, has been rumored to be in the makes under SBC. And what's been keeping the media further abuzz is the rumored set of actors and actresses. So far, speculations are that a member of a popular boy group will make his third successful appearance on the big screen as a lead, aside an actress who has been dominating her few, but powerful and popular roles in the hallyu film industry.

Most of the guesses for the male lead is that EXO's Kai will be joining us once again for the remake after his hits with movies, The Technicians (2014) and the drama Healer (2015). He's been pretty busy, especially with EXO's Call Me Baby comeback sweeping the charts and music shows these past weeks. Others are guessing that it might be returning actor Yoo Seungho or Ji Chang Wook due to their recent contracts with SBC. 

But the real question is, who is the female lead? Due to the popularity of Hepburn following her appearance in Roman Holiday, this work is expected to be a great launching of the actress's career. There are quite a few actresses that come to mind when describing her as an actress that has perfected her few but significant roles and gai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter