Moving Out - 1

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... because of you.

 

 

"Argh!"Jongin exclaims as he ruffles his hair like crazy person. "He's not my type, and Im moving out " He says to himslef, more like an excuse than a decision. Fortunately there was no one around him to give him judging stares as he acts like a total wacko.

He's been walking for awhile from Jonghyun's apartment and was just a few blocks away from his place. He was still deep in thought as he reaches the corner of the street where he and Taemin lives and notices people crowding in front of their apartment building.

Instantly, he got a bad feeling.

 

Jongin, after a few weeks of living with Taemin, immediately realized how clumsy and careless the boy is. He is responsible andcunderstands his priorities, don't misunderstand, but he tends to be forgetful and drifts into his own thoughts way too easily. He always wondered how Taemin can survive alone in this world. But in Jongin's opinion, no matter how annoying he is, one just can't seem to NOT take care of Lee Taemin. "I guess being cute has it's advantages" He would think.

 

With hurried steps Jongin approaches the crowd who was whispering to each other, pointing to a certain spot in the apartment building, and were wearing worried looks on their faces.

He is now in front of their apartment and he doesnt like what he sees.

His and Taemin's room has it's doors open with alot of smoke coming out. "!" He instantly thought. He had imagined Taemin burning their place down due to carelessness but he had never thought it would actually happen. He scans the crowd looking for the face that annoys the hell out of him. 

He scans his left side, no Lee Taemin.

He scans his right side, no Lee Taemin.

Infront of him, behind him, still no Lee Taemin.

His heart started beating rapidly, sweat forming all over his body as panic nudges at his guts.

"Where the hell is Lee Taemin?!" his panic continues to escalate.

 

He continued scanning the crowd, desperate to find his roomate and luckily he sees their landlady. He approaches her, hoping she might know where the hell his roomate is but efore he could talk to her he overhears her conversation with an old lady who lived in the same building. "He was here awhile ago, oh Im worried, he was whispering something... about needing to take some things, do you think he went back inside?" Jongin froze in his spot, internally panicking. After about 2-3 seconds, he ran straight towards their apartment, not thinking about anything else except "That annoying, stupid in idiot!"

 

He reached the entrance to their apartment where alot of smoke is coming out. He covers his nose and mouth with one arm and enters without any hesitation. He looked to his left and sees that their living room was still intanct, but there was no Lee Taemin. His eyes starts to sting due to the smoke (or maybe something else, but Jongin would insist that it was the smoke.) He blinks the forming tears away and looks to his right, and damn! Jongin has never seen that much fire before. "Lee Taemin!!!" He screams, slightly finding it difficult to breathe.

There was no answer. His heart was really beating way too fast now and fear was creeping in. "Yah! Lee Taemin!" He shouted louder and mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter