O5 | I have a wooden trunk!

Meet Pinocchio : : WSWC2011

 

O5 | I have a wooden trunk! 

words = {thoughts}


Hoya was skipping happily with the money he had earned in his hands. He decided he should go and look for other jobs so that he could make more money. He was smiling to himself and dancing randomly by the streets. All the people looked at him like he was some weirdo but Hoya couldn’t care less. He just got 10000 won from a stranger.

As he was walking to who knows where, out came a gang of ruthless boys. They were all surrounding him in a circle and he couldn’t escape. They all looked buff and tough, like the wrestlers in WWE. Hoya looked at them with a confused look on his face. He tried to walk pass them but they would just stop him with their arms.

“Can I help you?” Hoya asked, trying not to sound annoyed by them.

“Mind telling us what you are exactly? You look...unhuman.” One of the boys said, looking at him from head to toe.

“You mean, inhuman?” Hoya corrected him, causing his friends to snicker.

“What? Who are you to correct me, wood boy?” The boy sounded angry, really angry.

He then walked up to Hoya, looking very scary and was ready to knock him out any minute. The boy was now standing right in front of Hoya, touching his chest against Hoya’s. Hoya looked up to face the boy and he’s got to admit, he’s so tall and scary.

“Do you want to fight?” Hoya asked, obviously annoyed by the boy.

The boy scoffed and laughed at him. The boy held up his fist up in the air and was ready to hit it against Hoya’s face. But before he knew it, he was on the ground. The boy held onto his jaw as he looked up at Hoya with a disbelief look on his face. What just happened?

All his friends were shocked at what just happened. Hoya was smirking at the boy and felt proud of himself. He just knocked down someone who was bigger than him. Hoya looked at all the other boys and raised an eyebrow. They were all ready with their fists and came running to him.

Just like what Hoya did with the first boy, he knocked all of them down. He laughed to himself as he wiped his hands together. He was about to walk off when someone hold onto him. He looked over his shoulder, only to see a few men wearing blue outfits.

“What do you think you’re doing?” One of the men asked him as he looked at him from head to toe.

“Huh?” was all Hoya could say.

“Why are you beating up innocent lives?!” He shouted.

“No, I –”

“Follow me.” The man said as he dragged Hoya to his vehicle.

On the side of the vehicle, the word ‘POLICE’ were seen. Hoya looked at the man with a confused look then he turned to look at the other man who was helping the ruthless boys to get up. Why are they being helped? Hoya thought to himself.

Hoya was now at the back of a police car and he was headed to the police station, only he didn’t know that. The man dragged Hoya out from the car and into the police station. The police told him to sit and wait until someone comes to question him.

“Question me about what?” Hoya asked.

The police man looked at him like he was crazy. He still didn’t know what Hoya was and he was going to find out where he came from.

“What are you?” The police asked him.

“Don’t you know who I am? I’m Hoya.” He said, boastfully.

“Don’t you know who I am? I’m a police.” The police remarked.

Just then, the ruthless boys arrived at the police station with ice packs in their hands. When they saw Hoya, they fretted, afraid he might beat them out again. They all sat at a distance from Hoya and had their guards up. It was obvious they were frightened at him and it’ll just make the police believe Hoya is the bad guy.

“So, let me ask you again, Mr. Lee Hoya.” The police squinted his eyes at him “Why did you beat up the boys?”

“They were trying to steal my money.” Hoya said.

“No, we didn’t! We didn’t even know you had money.” One of the boys cried out.

The police cleared his throat and gave Hoya a look.

“Well, are you lying to me?”

“I-I don’t know.” Hoya looked down to the ground.

“How can you not know?! I could get you into jail, you know?” The police slammed his hand onto his desk.

“What’s jail?” Hoya asked.

“Oh god.” The police rubbed his temples trying not to sound frustrated by him.

“Let’s just settle this.” He said as he took out one file from below his desk. “Do you have your parents’ phone number?”

“Why?” Hoya questioned.

“So we can settle this. If not, you’ll have to stay behind bars for a night.”

“Oh, I have a father.”

“What’s his phone number?” The police asked as he picked up his office phone, ready to call the said father.

“I don’t know.” Hoya said.

“What do you know?!” The police crossed his arms; he was annoyed by Hoya now. Really annoyed.

“I know that my father is in high school and he goes to Woollim High. I go there too.” Hoya gave him a goofy smile.

The police’s jaws dropped and so did the other boys around him. They couldn’t believe what they were hearing. The police thought Hoya was pulling a prank on him and wanted to ask one of the bodyguards to lock him when a girl came running into the station.

The girl was wearing a blue dress and a tiara on her head. She was panting but it soon stopped when she saw Hoya. She looked at him furiously and walked up to him like an elephant.

“Hoya!” The girl shouted which caused everyone to turn their heads to her.

When Hoya saw who it was calling his name, he panicked and squirmed to the back of the desk. Everyone looked at him and then back at the girl.

“Who are you?” The police asked.

“Huh? Oh, I’m Hanhui. I’m Hoya’s guardian. Can he go now?” Hanhui talked quickly and put both of her hands on her hips.

The police nodded and told her to fill out a few forms before taking Hoya away. When she was done with it, she pulled Hoya out and transported themselves to the dorm when there was nobody around. In a split second, they had arrived at the dorm.

Nobody was at home, of course, they were at school. Hanhui looked at Hoya after she told him to sit down. She was looking at him with a scary look.

“Why didn’t you go to school?” That was the first thing she asked after the long silence.

“I-I did, b-but…” Hoya paused, trying to think of a good excuse. “I got lost?” His brain face-palmed itself and wondered what he was thinking.

Hanhui scoffed as she waved her wand around his face. Hoya was afraid and screamed while covering his face. Hanhui laughed at him as she sat down in front of him. Hoya removed his arms from his face and looked around.

He got up to see his reflection in his mirror and he was still the same. Weird, nothing happened. He thought to himself. Did she play a trick on me?

“Sit down, Hoya~” Hanhui said as she patted at the seat where he was sitting. Hoya slowly made his way there and quietly sat down.

“Now, let me ask you again. Why didn’t you go to school?” She asked.

“I did go to school!” Hoya exclaimed.

Just then, his nose started to grow longer. He shrieked and held onto his nose, trying to prevent it to grow longer. But no matter how hard he tried, it still grew longer.

“Where did you go besides school?” Hanhui asked.

“Nowhere!” Hoya lied and his nose grew even longer.

“Did you beat up those boys?”

“No!” And his nose grew longer to every lie he said.

Just then, the sound of footsteps was heard from outside the door. Hanhui was still looking at Hoya with a scary look and she didn’t even pay attention to the noise outside. The front door opened ajar and three boys were seen. It was Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo.

“Appa! Help me!” Hoya screamed in a squeaky voice.

Sungyeol who was dumbfounded, looked at him with wide eyes. Even Woohyun and Myungsoo joined him. They didn’t say anything and just looked at him with their jaws dropped.

“W-what h-happened ..?” Sungyeol couldn’t get his words to come out.

“Care to explain Hoya?” Hanhui asked.

“This weirdo made me into this!” Hoya said, pointing to Hanhui.

“How? Why? When?” Myungsoo asked, as he made his way beside Hoya.

“Don’t you see, Hoya? Every time you lie, your nose will get bigger!” She explained.

“But I didn’t lie!” He lied, again and his nose grew longer.

“Liar!” Woohyun exclaimed, pointing his index finger at him.

“Where did you go? We were looking for you at school.” Sungyeol asked him in a high tone. He sounded angry.

“I-I…” Hoya couldn’t answer. He knew if he lied, his nose would grow longer and they all will know he’s lying.

Before he could finish his sentence, the sounds of footsteps were heard again. This time it was the other three’s footsteps. They all entered the house and greeted everyone but when no one answered them, they looked at each other.

Sungjong, who had three bags on him, throw himself on the floor. They couldn’t see Hoya because he was surrounded by the others. Sungjong got up from the floor and huffed heavily. How he hated it when his hyungs bully him. Then he took his jacket off and flung it to the side, which landed on Hoya’s long nose.

“Yah!” A squeaky voice shouted.

Sungjong jumped, surprised by it. He looked to his side but only saw Myungsoo and the others staring at him. He didn’t know whose voice that belonged to but he was sure it wasn’t Myungsoo’s.

“W-who said t-that?” Sungjong asked in a low voice.

“Me.” Hoya said as he pushed Myungsoo away so that Sungjong could see him.

Sungjong looked at the older boy in disbelief. What was this thing he’s seeing? He made his way to him and stared at the long wooden thing that was stuck on Hoya’s face. Sunggyu and Dongwoo also made their way to see what it was and their expression was just the same as Sungjong’s.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and pointed at Hoya’s nose with his mouth wide opened. Woohyun shrugged, knowing what the older boy was going to say.

“Don’t stare at me like that!” Hoya got up from his seat and ran off.

“Hoya, where are you going?” Sungyeol asked, chasing after him. 


███ ♕ melon's corner

hello readers! :D I updated~ ^^ i guess i'm in a hurry because the deadline is in 5 days! ;A;
i'm worried i might not be able to finish this story in time! >< anyways, i hope you like this chapter!
sorry if it i'm out of ideas! >< oh and here's my reply for you :3 i was supposed to reply at the previous
chapter but i forgot xD hahh~ oh well. 


@qisteerexxie | LOL. i know xD 

@xinfinity | i kinda hesitated whether i wanted to add myname or not ;____;
but since i can't get enough of them, i just had to add them xD
and i dunno why i made Gunwoo bad. it just...happened? LOL. but i did plan
to make Jaemi bad xD but it failed... :<

@--retsnom | d'awww x3  


♫ listening to | 'Hidden Track' from Infinite's Paradise album
i swear i love this song! ;A;