ing SM

Are you kidding me?

This is a crack story and should not be taken seriously.


"Are you ing kidding me!?" yelled Yifan.

Luhan turned to see what was wrong with Yifan. "What?"

Yifan shoved his tablet in Luhan's face. "They're releasing 20 versions of EXO's new album."

"Are you ing kidding me?!" Luhan yelled before taking a sip of his gourmet coffee, it always managed to soothe his nerves.

"That's what I said."

"20 different versions???" Luhan tried to think of what they could possible put in each album to make 20 different versions of it.

"Well no, it's 10 Korean versions and 10 Chinese ones. One for each member in each language."

Luhan finished his coffee in one go. "Money grabbing s." Yifan turned give him a horrified look. "Not EXO, SM." Luhan reassured him.

"I can't afford this." Yifan said as he shook his head.

Luhan looked at his expensive haircut, to the designer clothes he was wearing to the latest iPad he was holding. "Yep, you broke."

"Exactly. You know what? We should buy the albums together. You buy the Korean versions and I'll buy the Chinese ones."

"I don't just want the Korean versions." Luhan whined.

"Ok fine, which members do you want?"

"Minseok, Yixing, Jongdae and Tao."

"Well I want them too!" Yifan said as he stomped his foot.

"Fine just get 8 albums, it's cheaper than 20." Luhan said as he put on a pair of designer shades.

"Noooooo, then it won't make the pattern."

"What pattern?"

"The pattern the spines make when you put them together, see."

"Oooh that's cool."

"I know right."

"Ok let's settle this like adults; I take Minseok, Yixing, Jongdae, Zitao and Ketchup and you take the rest."

"Who the hell is Ketchup?" Yifan asked.

"You know that dancer kid from the other EXO."

"The one obsessed with puppies?"

"That's the one."

"Luhan you idiot," Yifan said as he rolled his eyes. "His name is Kim Jogging."

"Oops, my bad."

"Give me Jongdae and Zitao and I'll give you Seven and Beckham."

"Umm how about no. I'll give you back Jogging and I'll take Cancel."

"I'll trade you Dune buggy and Charcoal for Minseok and Yixing."

"That's not going to fly by me."

"Fine." Yifan hurled several iPads at the wall before checking to see if they damaged any of his diamond jewellery.

"Fine." Luhan grabbed his $6000 coat and put on his $12000 shoes and left Yifan's apartment.

"Stupid Luhan." Yifan grumbled. "I don't need him. I'll just do another CF and buy all 20 albums by myself."

 

"Stupid Yifan." Luhan grumbled as he got into his new luxurious sports car. "I don't need him, I'll just call Yixing and tell him to send me the albums."

 

"Yixing are you sure your family members wouldn't much rather have all your albums in Chinese?" asked the head of marketing.

"Nope, Luhan- I mean my family, really want all 20 albums because the spine makes the EXODUS logo and they like that." He said innocently.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Did you just say Luhan?"

"No noona." He gave her an extra dazzling smile that had her swooning. "I said my family. Here is the address."

"Yixing this address's recipient is Lu Han."

Yixing flashed her his abs. "What does it say now?"

"I can't read anymore but I will send them." She said in a daze.

"Thanks noona."