Meeting Leo :)

My Dear Leo :)

Bus Scene

During rush hour, All the PUV’s are full. We wanted to go home early but because of our schedule in school are fixed. As I ran towards the school gate, I saw an empty bus (more like a skip bus) that just gives free ride around the city and I think I should take a ride then I just walk when it reaches the marketplace.  Luckily I’m the first passenger and it went near the church then a pile of people suddenly came in and then the seats around me have been seated.

The driver shouted that he’s going use the shortcut to avoid traffic and those people will drop off near market must get on the door.

I went up and walk then I actually step on the guy’s sneakers the gives it a dirt (I think it is new? Lol) then I said “Sorry…I’m being pushed and didn’t mean it” then he said “you’re not being pushed by the old woman behind you” he said

 

tumblr_inline_mx79ltGOMz1rrm46t.jpg

 “OK, I’m sorry” I whispered “why in this bus and freak out only by his pathetic sneakers”

“You saying something?” he said.

And then the driver pushes the break because someone jaywalked.

I accidentally lean oh him because I’m about to fell on the floor, I saw his face getting angry

“Oh miss, taking chances?” he said

“No! feeler” I said

“That won’t work” he said

I got mad and stomped on his shoes

“I pity your shoes” I said.

luckypost.com-dd464f42.jpg

“Mr. Driver, can you please pull over” I said again.

I ran…

Then I went out… damn! I’m in the highway.. more establishments to get through before market.

 

As I passed by the establishments I really envy this employees and I can’t wait to graduate and go to work. I really am, I desperately wanted to have money on my own.

 

Ughhh I can’t take it anymore. My feet.. my feet feels pain. I think I should sit here (bench near karaoke bar)

 

hqdefault.jpg

Then a man asked me “Miss do you want to go out with me?”

 

superthumb.jpg

“Wait? What? Excuse me?”

“I’m taking you out, By the way..My name is Ravi and you look y on your school wear uniform” he said

“What the?.. I’m sitting here because my feet are in real pain by walking!”

“Good, I take you on my car”

“You bastard.. get off me… help!”

Then suddenly a man went to us and knocked the face of the guy named “Ravi”

Then the tension got heat up with these two guys that leads them to fight.

And suddenly, I saw a police raiding the karaoke bar behind me then I saw that the two guys are still fighting. I wonder if they even care to be caught, I started to get In between them but I they just bumped me aside then a police came in and stopped them.. a policeman came to me and said

“Do you know them?” the policeman asked

“Uhmm, No? I don’t know..”

“take them into the car..” he said

“wa…wait”

 

Here we are.. in the police station. I’m in front of a chief officer then he asked me some questions.

“Do you know the illegal doings of the Karaoke Bar?”

“Wait… I don’t know what you’re saying. I don’t know that place, I just passed by and seated on the bench near it because I’m tired, I’m heading to market place to take another ride then a guy over there wants me to go out with him”

“Are you sure about that? In our investigation there are minors working inside, are you part time working there?”

“NO! (I shouted with teary eyes) please I don’t know anything what you are about to ask me. So please I want to go home. Check my ID and bag. I hope that is enough”

Then after discussion with other police because of what I said they told me that they will give me a ride straight to my home.

I’m really happy, then I remember the guy who actually helped me. I think he’s in jail right now and for the kindness that he did, I think he has the right to be free for what he did.

“Mr. Policeman, There is someone over there in the jail that I may say that he is innocent”

“You sure miss?”

“yeah, actually he helped me to get rid of that guy,the maniac guy over there.

“OK, let me talk to the chief”

I went there to talk to him and say thank you.

“Hey.. ..you, pssst!”

He’s not looking and I think he’s asleep

“Hey, Thank You for saving me with that guy. I talk to the police and he said that you can go out”

He looked at me and we both shocked.

“YOU!” we said to each other.

“You know each other?” Policeman said.

“Uhhmmm No… just get him out” I said then packed my things up

 

The guy named “Ravi” told that the police that the guy is “Leo” and they are cousins.

 

tumblr_mgl7w3ae2Z1rxvwdzo1_1280.jpg

The policeman said “We should tell your parents to bail you up. “

“NO! please, my parents going to kill me” – Ravi

Outside, I talk on the chief and said “Please let the guy who’s name is Leo be free”

“Miss, they should be bailed”

“Please, Chief L he don’t deserve to be there. I’m just being fair and In the first place you believed in my statement of innocence and Leo is part of it”

“OK, but he’s going to stay in waiting area instead”

The police let him out. I talked to him AGAIN

“Leo right? Thank You "

“Whatever” he said

 

“ About what happened in the bus..”

“save it”

“I hope to get you out in trouble now”

 

He just look at me and that’s it.

I hope that this story won't make you bored. I wisht that I can read comments saying that "hey please I suggest you should make this as part of a story.. lol" like that . XOXO :*