One.

I'll get you back

Irene's POV

 

"Hey, I'll call you when I'm finished kay? Love you." I kissed you and got out of the car.

Stupid night classes. If only I didn't fail the test last week. 2 hours in class then on the couch cuddling with you and watching rented movies. Why oh why.

"So class, since tomorrow there's a test, I'll let you guys do a revison paper and once you're finished, you may go." said Mr James, my maths teacher.

I was finished in forty five minutes. I left school and walked towards the sushi bar across the street. When I got my order, I walked out and decided to head back to school to wait for you. 

I called you saying I was done but I didn't get to say bye because somebody ripped the phone out from my hands. I turned to the person that did it and I stiffened up. 

"You're supposed to be in jail still." I said slowly backing away from him.

"I guess not huh?" he said smirking.

I saw my phone lying on the floor just five feet away from me and decided to make a dash for it. I was praying you haven't hung up yet.

I got my phone but he had a strong grip on my waist. I could hear you saying my name with a worry coated voice through the phone. I started screaming and thrashing around, trying to free myself. At the same time, I was still holding unto my phone. I screamed for help but his hand cupped my mouth with a cloth. I kept thrashing but I was slowly getting tired. That idiot drugged the cloth. By now, I stopped htrashing. Rather, I was trying to keep myself conscious. I could feel him dragging me away somewhere else. I heard him open what I think it was a car door. He threw me in the back seat and slammed the door shut.

"Wendy, he's back." I said with a trembled small voice.

Next thing I knew, he was in the driver's seat, turning around to grab my phone away from me. I then felt something sharp poking me on my arm.

"Oh Wendy, guess who I found outside school."

That was the last thing I heard before I out.

 

 

Wendy's POV

 

I was in the living room watching the television when Irene suddenly called.

"Hey B, guessed who finished early today? Oh, and I bought supper for us too!" Irene happily said.

"Lemme guess, sushi?" I asked. We've been together for the last three years already, she would always buy sushi whenever she wanted to eat supper.

"How'd you always know huh? Smarty pants." I could hear her grumbled softly afterwards. 

I chuckled. "I'll see you in abit kay?"

I grabbed my car keys and was heading to the door when instead of hearing her say bye, I heard a thud. "Babe?"

I kept on listening but i could only hear her talking to someone. I maxed my volume and strained my ears to pick up on the conversation but I still couldn't hear a of what was happening. I knew right then somethig was wrong. I hurried my pace towards the car when I heard her scream. She kept screaming but it was suddenly muffed out. I connected my phone to the car's speaker and started speeding towards school. I could make out a car door slamming and there was silence.

Then I heard her.

"Wendy, he's back."

"Babe, who's back? What's happening? Are you okay? I said fearing for what was going to happen to her.

I heard another door closed and there were some shuffling noises again.

"Oh, Wendy. Guess who I found outside school."

I could not believe my ears. Out of all the voices I could possibly hear. I heard one that was supposed to be locked away in prison. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU SON OF A . WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OUT." I shouted. I was driving even faster now. I was only just three more streets down to school.

"Good Behaviour they said. Oh and don't worry about her, I'll take care of her like in the past."

"YOU PSYCHO. I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER I'LL FINISH YOU OFF BY MYSELF. I was only a street away from school. Thank goodness there were only a few cars on the street. 

"Now now, I'd be careful of my words if I were you. Pretty little Irene here might get a little lesson later on how to be polite to others."

"I should have killed you when I had the chance." I was seething with anger when I reached school. I drove around the campus but I already knew he was long gone. He could already be at least ten kilometres away from here already.

"So where are you taking my girlfriend to huh?" I was trying to stall. I decided to drive to Seulgi's house to get help from her. 

"And why would I tell you that? You'll find me anyways, So before you find me, I'll have my way with your girlfriend first." Bogeum said and hung up.