First Day

Our Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{7:30 a.m}

(No One's  P.O.V)

~In the Im's Residence House~

XXX:*knocks the door*Yoona..wake up sweety..it's time for you to go to your new school..it's your first day remember??"said Mr.s Im

Yoona:*sigh*"ok mum..I'm up I'm up.."

(Yoona's P.O.V)

Hi there!

My name is Im Yoona..I was born in Ilsan but had to move to Seoul a few days ago because my father just got a new company here..typical kind of situation  here because my father is a well known for being a famous businessman around the world..as you all know today is my first day of going to a highly famous school,SEOUL INTERNATIONAL HIGH..gahh..I know..the name's too much right??I'm in my second year..Oh and besides that..currently i've just join a girl group in this one company called S.M Entertainment..Well enough with the chit chat..better grab my towel and get to bath!!

(End of Yoona's P.O.V)

(No One's P.O.V)

 

Yoona grab her towel and quickly enter the bathroom..

(After 10 minutes)

After wearing her new school outfits,she start grabbing her comb and start combing her hair while looking with her appearences with her new school uniform..after that,she took her bag and went downstairs to have breakfast with her family..She has 2 elder sister and 1 little brother who is in elementary school right now

Yejjin:*look at Yoona coming down*well3..look who'd finally came down..guess this is not first time coming to school late,am I right,Yoong??

Minah:*laugh*Yejin.. Quit it already 

Yoona:Anniya Eonni..*pout*I came down late because dad ask me to go there a bit late,right Appa??

Mr.Im:Yes yes that's right..now eat your breakfast..*looks at yoogeun*Yoogeun,put down that book and eat..

Yoogeun:*looks at appa*Ok sorry dad

Mrs.Im:*looks at yoona*Yoona,have you prepared everything??

Yoona nods to her mother's question and continues to eat her breakfast..for her,this is not the first time her mother would ask that question..she's been asking that since the day they arrived their new house..

Mr.Im:are you sure??do you want me to check it for you?

Yejin:*choke**cough*Daddy.. it's not yoona's first time going to her elementary school*laugh*besides,you don't have have to worry about that much tho..aren't you forgetting that I'm going to the same school as her??I'll look out for her,no worries

Minah:*nods*Yejin's got a point there Daddy

Mr.Im:*sigh*it's not that I'm worried..it's just that..for you Yejin,I could understand because you've been to an international school..but this yoona's first time,that's what I'm worried about..

Yejin:Ooo..right..I almost forgot about that..International school are a little more strict then a standard high school..

Yoona:why would you say that,yejin eonni??

Minah:because Yoona,yejin and i have already seen that school 3 days ago..that school is kinda strict but it does have freedom to the students..not to mention that your sister has already study there and made friends..

Yoona:*widened her eyes*jinjaya,Eonni??

Yejin:"*laughs*Yeah..i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that hard for you tho Yoona,back in Ilsan..you have a lot of chinggus than me and minah eonni does*laugh*oh*looks at minah*BTW,Minah Eonni..,have you seen your new college??did you get a new a job??do they still have business 

Minah:*laugh*Woah woah woah..calm down there tiger

Minah is the eldest among these 4...She's around 22 years old and has taken a major in business so that he can help with his father's business..Minah knows what her siblings's characters..so if sometjing is not wrong,she'll get concered and would ask her siblings so that she won't have to worry..Yejin is the second and is now in her 3rd year in high school..Yejin is outgoing and she likes to looks out for Yoona and yoogeun..Yoona is the second youngest..just like what Yejin said..Yoona is very friendly and has a charm that made a lot of people felt eased with her..and lastly the Youngest of them,Yoogeun..Currently he is studying at the Seoul elementary school..He's very close with Yoona..and somtimes can be cheerful like her sisters..he also likes to bicker with Yejin.

Minah:*cough*well..I've seen the college and yes they do provide business course,Yejin..Emm..I'm not sure about the job..but I think i'll continuing my job first as the photographer that after I graduated I'll join appa's business,is it ok Daddy?? Omma??

Mr.Im:*nod*I think that will be good,Minah..since photographer is part of the business..what do you think,yeobo??

Mrs.Im:I agreed..atleast we won't have to worry.*looks at her watch*Omo!I have to get going..my meeting is starting in less than an hour..*starts grabbing her plate and went to the kitchen*Honey,do you think you can send Yoona and Yejin??I'll send Yoogeun

Yoogeun:Hmm*pout*why can't I go with Yoong Noona??

Yejin: because Mr."I'm literally smart at all"Your place is quite far that our school..So omma can send you there first..

Yoogeun:Yah!Yejin Noona!!

Yoona:Eonni..*pats Yoogeun's head"Arasso arasso..how about we do it like this..everytime you came back from school,we'll do maths quiz just like you want,ok??

Yoogeun:Jinjja??!!Noona Promise??!!

Yoona:I promise*smile*

Yoogeun:Assa!!Ok Noona.. omma..can we go??

Mrs.Im:*laugh*of course yoogeun.. Umm..Honey??

Mr.Im:*laugh**looks at mrs.Im*Of course Yeobo....I'll send them *picks up the plate but Minah took the plate*

Minah:Uh tat tat..Appa.. why don't you send them first neh??I'll do the chores,ok??

Mr.Im:aigoo*kiss her cheeks*Arasso,Gomawo,Minah..Kaja Yoona,Yejin..

Yejin:*nods*

Yoona and yejin went to grab their bags at the living room and went starightly outside to put on their shoes and went inside the car

   (On The Way To Their new School)

Yejin:ah matta!! Yoona..before I forgot..do you know that in our school we have an idol kingka??I haven't seen him but I heard that he's super hot~

Yoona laughed upon hearing about her sister's fangirling..she's used to Yejin's behavior of dreaming and imagining about the guy that is to be said"super hot"

Yoona:*still laughing*

Yejin: yah*pinch her arm*What so funny??

Yoona:Anniya Eonni..nothing at all..jinjja??There's an idol kingka in our new school??

Yejin: Waeeeee???*pout*You don't believe me??

Yoona:*shook*Anniyo..I'm just surprise to hear that you've already about him already

Mr.Im: Yejin.. Instead of hearing and daydreaming about him..you better focused on your study..I heared that the international test is pretty tough..

Yejin:No worries Appa.. I'm already used to the test..it's the innocent girl here that I'm worry*points at Yoona**smirk*

Yoona:*scoff*Yah...What does that have to do with me??

Yejin:*laugh*looks at her dad*and no Appa..I won't daydream about him...the first reason is because he is said to be having this saseng girl who's crazy about him..and..second is becoz,sadly he's younger than me....So don't worry..I'll cope up with my studies

Mr.Im:really??I'm not worry about Yoona and your eldest sister..because they're both are already smart and genius at everything..So i'm sure she can answer the inernational test..meanwhile you*laugh*

Yejin: Appa!!Jo Ahjusshi..Would you please look at him??*pout*

Jo ahjusshi is Yoona's family personal driver..In Yoona's family,They have around 2 drivers,6 personal butler and 10 personal maids at her home..

Jo Ahjusshi:I cannot argue with you father about that.miss Yejin.. he has a point tho*laugh*

Yejin: even you agree???*scoff*Dee Dee..I'll study hard*pout*

Everyone laugh when seeing her reaction..after 5 minutes,they've finally arrived at the school.When Yoona Walks out of from the car,She saw 3 persons who have already awaited for them..She recognise one of the them as the school's principal because Yejin once showed a picture of it to her..they walked towards them..The principal reach his hand to shook with Yoona's dad's hand..while Yoona and Yejin just stands between their father

Mr.Im: Thank you for waiting us..I apologize if we make you impatient*smile*

Principal:*laugh*Anniyo,Gwenchana..It should be us who thanked you for choosing this school for your daughters to study..It's a big honour having you here,Mr.Im

Mr.Im: the pleasure is mine,Mr,Kim*looks at his watch*Well,I'd love to stay and look around the school but unfortunately I have a meeting that I need to attend*put his left hand on Yejin's right shoulder and hit right hand on Yoona's left shoulder*I trusted that can you take care of my daughters??

Principal Kim:Why certainly,Mr.Im, It'll be my pleasure

Mr.Im thanked principal Kim and turn towards Yoona and Yejin

Mr.Im: Now,I'm going to have to leave you two now ok?? Yejin,You have to promised me about what we discuss this morning,alright??take care of your dongsaeng,neh??

Yejin:*shown signed ok*No worries Daddy,I'll take good care of her..

Mr.Im:*turns toward Yoona*Be  a Good Girl and study well,arasso??*whisper*I want my daughter not to be succesfull in education..but also in the world of idol and entertainment neh??*smile*

Yoona:*laugh*Arasso Dad..I'll do well..

Mr.Im:*ruffles her hair*that's my girl*turns to face the principal*Well,I better get going..I'll see you soon,Mr.Kim..let's go Sunggu*gets inside the car*

Jo Ahjusshi:certainly Sir*also gets inside the car*

Yoona and her sister watched as the car slowly starts to move and quickly disappear from their view..after that, their turns towards the principal who has already waiting for them with a happy smile

Principal Kim:I'm Sure Your Father has already introduced me just now..bit I will introduce you again.My Name is Kim Sangwon and I will be your Principal at this school..So,you can call me Principal Kim..

Yoona and Yejin Bow 90 degree towards Principal Kim..Then Yejin starts her introduction

Yejin:Anneyonghasseyo,My Name is Im Yejin..Recently I've just started studying in this school three days ago but could not have the oppurtunity meet you properly,Principal Kim*bows down'It's nice to meet you

Principal Kim:*smile*Gwenchana..It's not your Fault*looks at Yoona*And this is your dongsaeng I presume??

Yejin:Ah Nae,*put her right hand on Yoona's Left Shoulder*This is My little Sister,I'm Yoona..

Yoona:Anneyonghassyo,Im Yoona imnida,Nice to meet you*bows*please guide me in the future*bows again*

Principal Kim:*laugh*Aigoo,Gurrae gurrae,nice to meet you..Well then,miss Yejin.. I suppose that if you've started already,it won't problem for you to go to your class right now am I right??

Yejin:Of Course Not,It's just that..My Father Entrusted me to watch over Yoona's class..so I may need to follow her until she reaches her class..*laugh*

Principal Kim:*smile*I see,What a great Eonni you are to her..Come along then..we shouldn't waste our time*remembers time*Ah,Where are my manners??I almost forgot to introduce this here is are my secretary,Miss Saeun and this is the teacher who will be in  charge of placing you in what class,Miss Shin Hye

Miss Shin Hye:*bows*I've heard a lot about your father before but I never expected his Daughters would be so beautiful than my imaginary..

Miss Saeun:You're right Miss Shin Hye..They are beautiful and cute..

Yoona&Yejin:*laugh**bows*Kamsamida

Principal Kim:Well,then..Shall we??

Yoona and Yejin nods to their principal and begins to follow the three people in front of them.."I hope that I can study well in this school"thought Yoona in her mind..Once they begin to enter the School's Building,Yoona can already sense the environment that her sister,Yejin was talking about..quite freedom and just like she said,the students are allowed to do anything they want except for one thing..Don't break the rules..Yejin on the other hand have already been to the environment..They Walked and walked until suddenly they saw a bunch of girls squealing towards something or should i say someone at the hall..The Principal Saw the girls and order them to stop what their doing and get back to class..at first,the girls would protest and start begging to let them stay there,but when the principal insisted on his order..they have no choice but to obey..After watching the girls walk to their classes..Yoona and Her Sister continues to follow them..

Principal Kim:I'm sorry that the two of you had to see that..I'm not sure why those girls were out here just now

Yejin: It's okay,Principal..I'm sure we'll understanding their situation later..

The 3 of them smile upon hearing Yejin's Answer..Yoona just nods to her sister's sentence..They continue to walk until they reach the teacher's room..

Principal Kim:Well,Here we are..*hears his phone ringing**looks at the screen name*Oh dear,*looks at Miss Shin Hye*Miss Shin Hye,Would you kindly proceed with it??I'm afraid I have to answer this..*answer his call*

Miss Shin Hye:Of Course,Principal..I'll take it from here*looks at the two of them*Come Girls..*went inside the teacher's room*

They nod and went inside with her..Miss Saeun on the other hand have to follow The Principal in case he needs something..They followed her until she stops in front of the desk..Upon that,Yoona sees a wonderful lady currently doing her reports and unknowingly realize their presence until now..

Miss Shin Hye:*cough*Umm..Miss Choi??

Miss Choi looks and startled upon looking at them..

Miss Choi:Omo,When did you arrive??I'm sorry I was so busy into finishing my reports about the recent singing competition,What can I do for you,Miss Shin Hye??*Looks at Yoona and Yejin*Omo,Are they-?

Miss Shin Hye:*nods*They are the new students who've just transferred from ilsan..One of them will be in your class from now on..here is the documents*hands in  the document to Miss Choi*

Miss Choi:I see..but which one??

Yejin and Miss Shin Hye looks at Yoona and She understands the meanings of it

Yoona:Annyeonghasseyo,My name is Im Yoona,Nice To meet you*bows*please guide me in the future*bows again*

Miss Choi:I see..You must be the one..*introduce herself*My Name is Choi Yoon Ae but you can call me miss Choi or Choi Seongsanim,I'll be your homeroom teacher..Hmm*looks at the document**surprise by something*Solma,You and her are-??

Miss Shin Hye:*put her finger on her lips*It'd best if you keep this secret,Miss Choi..Their Father entrusted the Principal to not reveal them because there might be slight chance that the reporters might come to this school and interview them and Their father is very strict about putting their daughters at risk..

Yoona looks at Yejin and Yejin just hold her shoulder up while smirk towards her sister.

Miss Choi:I see.ok then,Thank you miss Shin Hye,I'll take it from here..

Yejin: Umm,Miss Choi??Is it ok if  I come along ??Because I need to make sure  and know where my dongsaeng's class is..

Miss Choi:Sure,why not??Come on then,You're just in time..I have a class right now at my own class..

Miss Shin Hye: I'll be going now..Be good to them,Miss Choi..

Miss Choi:*laugh*Of course I will..

Yoona and her sister followed Miss Choi to Yoona's new class..After 3,minutes they finally reach the class..

Miss Choi:Ok,Here is the class..

Yejin:*nods*Ok then,I'll be going to my class then Miss Choi..Please take good care of my sister..*turns to Yoona**pats her head*Be Good Alright??I'll see you after school

Yoona:Nee,Yejin Eonni..

Miss Choi:*smile*Of course..ummm..

Yejin: Yejin..my name is Yejin..

Miss Choi:Ah,Of course Yejin.. I'll be honored to take care of your sister..

Yejin: Putakayeo*bows*Ok,I'll be going then,Anneyonghigasseyo *bows**walks to her class*

Miss Choi:You must be lucky having a sister like her..

Yoona:*smile*

Miss Choi:Ok,Are you ready,Yoona??Don't be nervous...I'm sure you'll make good friends to them*

Yoona:*hears loud voices from there**looks at Miss Choi*Nee, Miss Choi..I'll be fine..

Miss Choi nods at her and open the classroom door and walks in..The students in there started to quiet down when they saw miss Choi and begin to whisper and buzzing stuff when they saw Yoona came in and stands in front of them..

Miss Choi:Alright,Class.be quiet..

Student1:Seongsanim..Who's that??

Students 2,:Yaaaa..She looks Beautiful for a guy like me*laugh*

Student 1:or as an meal for you~*laugh*

The whole class laugh upon hearing the boy's jokes except Miss Choi and Yoona..because they don't find it funny..

Students 3:Yaaa..what are you talking??She's not just beautiful..but cute too alright??

Miss Choi:Ok,Class..Settle down..Today We have a new student who've just recently transferred from Ilsan..*looks at Yoona*Alright,You may Introduce yourself..

The Whole class began to looks at her when Miss Choi said that..To tell you the truth,Yoona is slightly nervous..But,she would calm down..so she took a deep inhale and begins her introduction

Yoona:*bows*Anneyonghasseyo,My name Is Im Yoona and I've just transferred from Ilsan,Nice to meet you guys..I hope you can guide me to the future,Kamsamida~*bows again*

The Whole class Clapped after they hear her introduction..Miss Choi also claps while nod her head.."What a polite girl..Mr.Im and His Wife is so sure lucky to have a polite daughter like her"though Miss Choi in her mind..After Yoona introduce,she stands froze in front of them waiting for miss choi's next instruction..

Miss Choi:Very Well,Im Yoona..You may sir besides..*looks at front*You can sit besides Jinri..Miss Jinri..Can you raise you hand up please so that our new student can recognize you??

Yoona look at the girl who Miss Choi called as Choi Jinri..While Raising Her hand up,Yoona Sees Her sweet smile that makes her all her nervous system to cool down..Yoona Smile back at her..

Miss Choi:Ah,There she is..you can sit besides her,Yoona..

Yoona:Yes,Choi Seongsanim..*bows at her**walks towards the table besides Jinri's table**bows At Jinri*

Sulli:Anneyong,My name is Choi Jinri but people call me Sulli,Nice to meet you,Yoona*smile*

Yoona:*smile*Nee..Nice to meet you too*sits down*

Miss Choi:Ok Class..You may open your book..Yoona,do you have this book?*shows*

Yoona:*nods**brings out the book from her schoolbag*you mean this one??*shows*

Miss Choi:Excellent Yoona..Just remember,If you don't have any books..You can see me anytime..

Yoona:Yes,Choi Seongsanim..

 

//Skip//

 

After Miss Choi went out from the class,The Students in Yoona's class went to Yoona's table and ask so many question that it cause yoona's and Jinri's table to be crowded..Finally,after answering those unstopabbly question..Jinri finally decided to break them part and ask them to sit at their places and they did..

Sulli:Woahhh..That was pretty much intense..*looks at Yoona*You sure are a lucky popular girl..

Yoona:*laugh*I wouldn't called myself as lucky or Popular,Jinri-sshi

Sulli:Please,drop the formality and call me Sulli..It's better that way..I feel guilty when you call Jinri

Yoona:Ah,Right..Sulli..

Sulli:That's better..So,Care to tell me about yourself??

Yoona:*surprised*Didn't you hear what I explained to them just now??

Sulli:I know..But,I couldn't get to listen to it properly because of them*pout*Can't you tell me again??

Yoona:*laugh*Alright Alright..Ok,So I came from Ilsan..I transferred here because of my Appa..He has established a new headquarters here for his business..so we had to follow him..

Sulli:I see..so,you're saying that Your dad is a Businessman,am I right??How about your mum??Do you have any siblings??

Yoona:Woah,Slow down,Sulli..*laugh*Yes,that's right..My Appa is a businessman..I have  4 siblings including myself..2 elder sister,myself and My younger brother..about my mum??Hmm.. She works as a fashion designer..Currently my second sister is also in this school

Sulli:Wow,you must fortunate to have a family like that..*smile*Ah,Matta..Have you made any friends in this school??

Yoona:not yet except you I guess*smile*

Sulli:Great!!That when it's lunch time,you can come have lunch with me..and then we can go and have a tour around the school

Yoona:I'd be happy but..I may be come in late because I have to report to Miss Choi..

Sulli:sokay..take your time

Yoona:Nee..Sulli-sshi 

Sulli:Emm??

Yoona:Gomawo..for helping me in everything

Sulli:*laugh*No biggie,Yoona..

 

//Skip//

 

                                          (Lunch Time)

After Seeing Miss Choi,Yoona heads over the cafeteria..Lucky her,Yejin showed her the way to the cafeteria this morning before heading to her new class,So Yoona didn't worry about it..Yoona arrived at the place and open the door and was amazed with the surroundings..The Cafeteria was huge and wide than any normal school ,even wider than her old school..Yoona walks and head straight to take a tray and start picking her lunch meal..after picking it up..She walks while looking for Sulli until..

 

"Yoona!!"

Yoona looked at the direction and saw Sulli waving her hands with 2 girls looking at her..Yoona smiled and walked towards them..She sits  with them..

XXX:Boya,Who is this,Sul??*looks sharply at Yoona*

XXX:Stop interrogating her..She's cute alright!!

Sulli:Ok enough,Girls..*looks at Yoona*This here is our new student..She's just transferred from Ilsan..

Yoona:*stands Up**bow*Anneyonghasseyo,My Name is Im Yoona..Nice to meet you

XXX:Ohhh..So,She's the one that you've talked about just now,Sul??

Sulli:Told ya,She's cute..What do you Think Krys??

Krystal:Emmm..She looks cute..although I maybe look a little bit cuter than her..don't you think Hyeoyeonnie??

Hyeyeon:Ughhh..you and your overconfident*Looks at Yoona*Yoona heh??Well,She does quite have a charm..Sit down Yoona..it's ok..I was joking with you..

Yoona:*nods*Mianne..

Hyeyeon:Hey,It's okay..Alright then,maybe I should introduce myself too..Annyeong Yoona..my name is Kim Hyeyeon..But people call me Hye or just hyeyeon..But you*points at Yoona*Can call me anything you want..

Yoona:*surprised*are you serious,Hyeyeon-sshi??

Hyeyeon:Wow..she's even polite,Sul*laugh**looks at Yoona*Yes..I'm serious Yoona..You can call me Hyeo or Hyeyeonnie or just Hyeyeon..but don't call me with the formality..It makes me feel uncomfortable..

Yoona,Ah,Mianne..

Hyeyeon:It's Okay,Yoona..Just remember this..I will always protect you ok??because we're bestfriends*drinks her juice*

Yoona:p-protect??*looks at Sulli*

Sulli:Hyeyeon is a person who likes to protect the ones that she loves..Including us..She'll really get mad or pissed off if someone hurts her bestfriends..that means you too,Yoona..You're one of us now..

Yoona:*nods*I see..so she is categorized as..

Krystal:a one fiesty tough girl??Then you're right..

Yoona:*nods*

Sulli:Shouldn't you introduce yourself as well,Krys??

Krystal:Alright,Sul*looks at Yoona*Hey Yoong,Nice to meet you,My name is Jung Soojung but people here call me Krystal..Only the ones that I love can call me Krys..That includes you Yoong..

Yoona:Y-Yoong??

Krystal:Yes,Silly*pinches Yoona's cheek*Yoong..that's your new nickname..Each of us need to have a nickname..because the four of us are bestfriends, Right Girls??

Sulli:She's right,Yoona..*whisper at Yoona*You're gonna have to listen to her..between the four of us..She's a bit diva*laugh*

Krystal:*pinches Sulli's arm*I hear that,Sul..So Yoong, What class are you in??

Yoona:*finish chewing the salad*I'm in the same class as Sulli..

Krystal:Jinjja??Woahh..You must a genius like Sulli..

Sulli:Boya??Is that a compliment??

Hyeyeon:*laugh*She means it in a good way,Sul..Calm down..

Sulli:Pfft..Alright..

Yoona:*smile*Gomawo..

The three of them looked at Yoona with surprised

Hyeyeon:Gomawo??

Krsytal:For what,Yoong??

Sulli:Yeah,We didn't do anything..

Yoona:Gomawo..for accepting me as your bestfriend

The three of them look at each other finally laugh together..Yoona looked them with puzzled..

Hyeyeon:Waaaa...You sure found a good and innocent friend here,Sul..I'm glad to have her in the group*laugh*

Krystal: You don't say Hyeo*laugh*

Sulli:Told ya she'd be cute

Yoona:Wae wae??Did I say something wrong??

Hyeyeon:Anniya,Yoona..We're glad that you're thankful..but you don't have to be that thankful..*smile*

Sulli:She's right,Yoong.. We're always going to be here for you..

Krystal:Besides,That's what friends are for,right??*smile*

Yoona:*smile**nods*Emmm..let me get you something to drink..as a token of my appreciation..*stands up*

Hyeyeon:*sigh*You really need to low down your politeness,Yoong*laugh*

Yoona:*laugh*Come on..I'm being sincere here,Girls..

Krystal:Alright,Yoong..*thinks*Hmmmm..I think I'll just have Lemonade..what about you two??

Hyeoyeon:Same..,Sul??

Sulli:I'm with ya..lemonade also..

Yoona:Ok,3 lemonades coming right up*walks toward the drink section*

As They Watch Yoona walked to towards there,Hyeyeon and Krystal can't stop compliment her in front of Sulli..meanwhile,Yoona has already grab 3 lemonade and put it in the tray when suddenly....

 

"SPLASH"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter