The Suicide

A Confused Heart

Done putting her shoes on, she stand up to open the door.

"Ji Hyo ah" she heard her mother calling. "Your father and I have something to tell you..." she waited for her mother to finish her sentences.

"Your father and I have agreed to divorce" Mrs Song finished her sentence with her head down.

Song Ji Hyo watch both of her parents from the corner of her eyes. Her mother put her head down, avoiding her gaze with her fingers twitching nervously. Her eyes then landed on her father who have a calm expression on his faces. She then open to say something that will shock both of her parents.

"Hn. Whatever I don't care" she says with her 'mong' expression.

"JI HYO!! WHY DID YOU SAY SOMETHING SO RUDE LIKE THAT?!! Mr Song snapped at his only daughter. Ji Hyo just keep her blank faces, not even a little bit shock with her father angry burst.

"DON'T YELL AT HER!!" Mrs Song yelled at the husband while holding his shoulder roughly.

"LET ME GO!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT TEACHING HER SOME MANNERS" that is the last thing Ji Hyo heard before she walks out of the Song Household.

'All they ever do is fight, fight, fight and FIGHT!!' she mentally yelled , kicking an innocent trash can on her way to school.'They only think about themselves. They don't even gove a single ing about me'

Song Ji Hyo is a 17 years old student at an all girls school. She has a long red haired that reached her middle back. Ever since she was a child, both of her parents never had enough time to spend with her. Whenever she saw other kids her age walking and laughing happily with their parents, she felt somthing that pained her heart. Both of her parents are always busy with their own works and they became even more busier after Ji Hyo enter middle school. She envy the other kids deeply for having what she doesn't have ever since the beginning of her childhood. The love of a parents.

_____________________________________________________________________________

In a noisy classroom, some of the students are busy chatting happily with their friends, gossiping about some boys that they've met and and dramas that they've watched last night. The homeroom teacher is not there to keep the class in silence.

BANG !!!!

The whole class are now filled with silence. The students turn their heads to the direction of the sound that managed to keep the class in silence only to see a familiar redhead shouting at a brunette. The students then pretend not to see and hear anything and just mind their own bussiness. They already used to the previous scene.

Back to the redhead and the brunette again.

As we know, the redhead name is Song Ji Hyo. The poor brunette that being shouted by her earlier is none other than Bae Suzy.

"Oi Suzy!" Ji hyo look at Suzy with a very annoyed expression. Suzy just want to look at somewhere else but she's too afraid to do that.

"What do you mean you forgot to do my homework?!" Ji Hyo asked, slamming her fist on top of Suzy's desk making aloud 'BANG' that the other students heard earlier. Suzy flinched.

"I already told you to do it right!" Ji Hyo half yelled at Suzy.

"But I've already been caught from doing your homework for you." Suzy said with a smile even though she's cowering in fear, afraid of what Ji Hyo might do to her. "Even Mrs Kim know about it so..-"

SLAP!!!

Her words were cutted by a harsh slap by Ji Hyo. Suzy falls to the floor.

"Shut up!! Don't give me an excuse!!" Ji Hyo shouted.

A roar of laughter can be heard as Yoona and Sunny laughs at Suzy. The handprint is now clearly visible as Suzy touch her now sore cheek.

"HAHAHA" Sunny laughs loudly.

"What are you doing Suzy ah? You're such a weakling" Yoona said with a smirk.

"Ha...Ahaha.." Suzy just forced a smile and laugh together with them. "Yeah im a weakling" She cheerfully said it even though it's hurt her to admit such a fact.

Ji Hyo just smile watching the scene.

_____________________________________________________________________________

School has ended. Ji Hyo with both Yoona and Sunny happily walks together while laughing of something about Suzy. Ji Hyo doesn't feel like she wants to go home now. She doesn't want to face her parents. At least, not yet.

"So what are we going to do to Bae Suzy tomorrow Ji Hyo ah?" Sunny asked Ji Hyo.

"How about we lock her at the girls toilet for the rest of the day?" Yoona suggested.

"Wuu that will be fun don't you think so Ji Hyo ah?" Sunny giggled looking at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was just about to answer Sunny's question when her sharp eyes caught something or better yet, someone who look familiar to her. She watch as Bae Suzy standing like a statue at the other side of the road from where Ji Hyo stands. The traffic light is red so there is no car moving. 'Why isn't she cross the road already?' Ji Hyo wonders. Then immediately the once red light turns green as soon as the though appeared. The cars start to move. She saw Suzy starts walking slowly at the middle of the road, not caring about a little bit of her safety. Just then, Ji Hyo saw a red car move with a high speed towards Suzy. She then get into action by running while calling Suzy's name and yells at her to move from the spot.

That moment seems like a slowmotion. She managed to grab suzy's hand when she felt something hard hitting her back. Before she can process her mind about the situation, Ji Hyo along with Suzy lying side by side with their bloods everywhere. Her mind is blank for a second.

"Mabsosa..Two high school students were hit by a car.." she heard somebody said

"Quick call the ambulance" The same voices saying.

Then slowly her conscious leave her..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Welcome readers to my second story ^_^

Please comment your though about this story and thanks for those who even bother to click this story :)