LETS BREAK UP

Marry you ,marry mr wu

krystal  already back to her house with kris , she still staying in her house and  not going to her campus , and kris he already back to his office and every lunch he spend her luch break with hani  and sometimes he spend his night with hani and  he told krystal that he has so many work in office .

“uh its 23.00 and he still not home ,how can the presdir go home this late….did he meet his girlfriend ? aishhhhh ,I should call him “ I try to call his number and …

“yeobseyo…’’since when his voice became girly and soft like this ..

Krystal : hi

Kris : sorry  he is sleeping

Krystal : ah ne unnie

Krystal hang up her call , she don’t know what to do and what to say , her heart hurt ,she want to cry but she cant she must go to campus tomorrow .

‘don’t cry don’t cry …you are pretty you are pretty “she jumped around and hold both her eyes .

 

 

 

 

Early in the moning ,krystal prepare her breakfast for hesrself  ,she know that kris already home ,krystal lock her room .

“morning soojung “krystal just give him smiled , she continue to eat her breakfast , kris sit beside her.

“my breakfast ?”

“I just make a breakfast for me , I thought you are sleep in your office “she avoid kris eyes , he know that krystal mad  ,he hold her hand but krystal avoid it she take her bag .

“I need to go “she leave kris without looking back at him although kris call her name ..kris run and pull her hand.

“appo…”

“don’t act childish krystal , I have so many works in office that’s why I always come so late ,and you already lock our room “krystal stares at kris eyes ,she hold kris cheek.

“you yell at me like this , you blame me for act childish ? are you sure “she say it with smiles in her face ,kris cant say anything .

“just let her sleep in our house , its better , I hate sleeping alone in this big house I hate being lonely ,you don’t know how scared I am ..im waiting for you everynight ..oppa don’t learn to love me just learn how to treat me more better “she leave kris ,she hold her tears ,kris can do anything he froze in his place .

 

 

 

 

*DU *

Krystal arrived in her campus ,everyone stares and greer her warmly ,as expected she already know they will treat he nicely after they know who is she .

“hey “someone wrap his hand around krystal shoulder and its sunggyu ,krystal just smiles at him.e

‘’did you act nice like them because you know who I am oppa hahahaha “sunggyu knocked krystal forehead.

“ofcourse no , when you still act like nerd you know we always treat you nicely “both of them just laughing .

“soojung …”myungsoo come and walk together with krystal and sunggyu ,krystal looks so stiff.

‘’can you stay away from me oppa , its like you are my fans and im your idol right now “sunggyu laughing ,myungsoo just caressing krystal hair.

“lets do that , I will stalking you like you did to me “

“YA DON’T DO IT “krystal hit myungsoo arm , they both laughing together , everyone stares at them and whispering behind them . for her walking together with myungsoo its more than her dream ,she never think that she can this close with myungsoo because for krystal being his fans its more than enough .

 

 

 

*hani pov*

I make special lunch for kris again , I felt so guilty when I pick up that phone but I don’t care , I will never let kris go again ,I love him I will let her take my kris .

“hani…” he is here .i run and hug him tight , I shower him with kiss , but he is not respons it .

“why ?”

“hani..did krystal call me last night ?”I got caught …is she mad at him and told him that I pick up her phone .

“why you pick up krystal call “

‘’so what kris , she must know that you only love me , you are mine “I cant hold my feeling , I scream at him .

“did that kid mad at you ? did that told you that I pick your phone ?”

“don’t you dare to call her with that , you don’t know how kind  krystal , and  my wife not ,lets end this hani ,im sorry “ I cant believe it he want to break up with me , I crying and screaming at him ,no never I will never let him go NEVER .