Final

Auntie Red Flow

 

Auntie Red Flow

 

 

 

It was that time of the month and it came at a bad time for Seohyun. It wasn't the normal one where she could ignore and have fun while it was happening. This one happened every once in a while and it included pain. A lot of pain. Too painful that she had to take pain killers and sleep until it was less painful.

 

She had been bearing the pain ever since she arrived at the dome for their SMTOWN concert. She was at the dressing room, sitting in front of the mirror, as the stylists did their job. Her eyebrows would furrow everytime the pain intensified.

 

The stylists would ask her if she was okay and she would always reply with a nod. She didn't have any energy left to say the answer with her own voice. The pain in her abdomen was taking it all just to ease it. She didn't know if she could participate in the concert as she didn't want to move because a single movement could increase the discomfort.

 

Hyoyeon noticed that Seohyun was unusually quiet. She had always been quiet but not this quiet. These past few months, Seohyun had lessen her reading time because for her it was getting too boring. She would usually warm-up her voice by singing or have fun with the other members instead of opening a book and read.

 

Hyoyeon touched her forehead and Seohyun got surprised when she felt her cold hand on her forehead, "Are you feeling fine? You're kind of warm."

 

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows as she felt the agonizing pain come back. She wanted to cry but stopped the tears from even passing past her eyelids. She didn't want the stylists effort of making her look prettier go to waste.

 

"Are you in pain? Where?" Hyoyeon asked who was getting worried. Seohyun was the type of person who takes care of herself so she was rarely sick. If she was, nobody would even notice it because she would hide it and generally, it did not get worse.

 

Taking deep breaths, she stood and went to the black, leather couch to lie down while she responded to Hyoyeon, "I'm fine eonni. It will be gone soon."

 

"Don't tell me…"

 

Seohyun nodded, "It's a lot more painful than usual. I already took pain killers and it didn't work. It hurts."

 

Tiffany came and saw what was happening. She asked if Seohyun was okay but she didn't respond. She was too focused on the pain.

 

"It's that time of the month," Hyoyeon answered her question instead.

 

"Oh~ Did she take any medicine to help?"

 

Hyoyeon nodded her head, "She said she did but it didn't work."

 

"Should we call oppa?" Tiffany suggested.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head, "He probably doesn't know how the birds and the bees of women work."

 

"True," Tiffany agreed. "But he needs to know about it soon."

 

Seohyun groaned and their heads whipped to her direction. Her face conveyed that she was still in unbearable pain.

 

"Fany-ah," said Hyoyeon. "I think we should bring her to the hospital just in case. I have never seen her in this pain before."

 

Somebody knocked. The door opened and a head peeked in with a mischievous smile on his face.

 

"Is my wife done?" he asked if she was done with her hair and make-up.

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon looked at each other before they looked towards the woman lying on the couch in pain. The man at the door looked to where they were also looking and saw her in a foetus position. His smiling face was replaced with concern.

 

"Kyuhyun-oppa, Seohyunnie is in pain," Tiffany informed him.

 

"What happened?" he asked as he entered the room and crouched beside where his wife was.

 

The man was Kyuhyun of Super Junior. He got married as soon as he was released from the army with none other than Girls' Generation's youngest, Seohyun. They were still in their first month of marriage and usually newlyweds would still be on their honeymoon but the couple chose to cut it short. They wanted to go back to work as soon as possible because they weren't used to it. Weird couple, right?

 

His hands touched the her warm nape and her teary eyes met his.

 

"Oppa, it hurts," she said barely in a whisper.

 

"Do you want to go to a hospital?"

 

"No, just stay with me for a few minutes until the pain killers work," she replied. She lied about the pain killer part. It wasn't effective and she took it an hour ago. She just wanted him near her.

 

"Can you walk?" he asked.

 

Seohyun sat up and held his hand for support. She tried to stand up and her legs nearly gave out. Fortunately, Kyuhyun caught her before she hit the floor.

 

"This will not do," he muttered and picked her up. He carried her like a princess to a different room where they could have a bit of privacy. She was holding on tight and enjoyed the company of her husband.

 

She was expecting him to put her down onto the leather couch but instead he sat on it with her on his lap. Seohyun wanted to get off because she thought that she was too heavy and Kyuhyun might get injured. He still had to perform.

 

Kyuhyun pulled her back to his lap and laid both of them down with her on top of him. There was not enough space if she laid down beside him. With her on her stomach against his', the pressure would ease the pain in her abdomen.

 

"Are you feeling better?" he questioned and pecked the crown of her head.

 

"Mmm~ Thanks oppa. You're the best husband a girl could ever get," she said without looking up his face even though she was tempted to. She nuzzled up against his neck and realized his scent also helped with the pain.

 

He chuckled and rubbed her back, "And you are the best wife for Cho Kyuhyun only."

 

"And what if I didn't marry you?"

 

"Then you will not experience my y and hot body," he smirked.

 

"Be glad you are my hubby or else I would have whacked your ," said Seohyun in a monotone voice. It sounded like she was joking but in fact she was not. She was too fatigued after all that pain.

 

"I think you can do that in bed even if I'm your husband."

 

"You are getting more erted, babe. I am pretty sure I have been helping you with your needs."

 

He chuckled again. His wife had changed from her innocent self when she had just debuted in Girls' Generation to a more… woman-like self who knows a bit of dirty stuff... or more ever since they got married.

 

He kissed her forehead again and stayed like that for a few seconds and pulled back.

 

A grin formed in his lips, a grin that couldn't be controlled when an idea popped into his mind.

 

"I think I have a solution to that suffering of yours," he said.

 

"And what is this brilliant idea of yours, Mr. Cho?"

 

"It involves you not having Auntie Red Flow for at least nine months," he proposed. "What do you think?"

 

Seohyun finally looked up. She knew they had to talk about this topic sooner or later. They have talked about this before but it was only for a short while and then they moved on to another subject.

 

"A-are you telling me it's time?" her voice quivered. It wasn't of fear but of happiness and excitement.

 

"I think it is because I am ready. Are you?"

 

"Are you kidding me? I have been waiting for this," she leaned in and kissed him hard for a few seconds before pulling back.

 

He grinned and pecked her lips gently, "We'll start tonight."

 

"Nooooo, I don't want to be tired tomorrow. We still have another concert."

 

"It's not like this would be our first sleepless night, darling. Our schedules before allowed us only four to six hours of sleep." 

 

"If not from lack of sleep, then from body pain. You are too rough," she teased.

 

"And the innocent maknae loves it."

 

"That is… not false."

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N

Another one down, more to go xD

It's not the best quality but oh well. And please give me a feedback, I can take both negative and positive ones. It's the only thing that keeps me sane cuz I am so stressed.

It's not proofread so there are mistakes but please do tell me.

 

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting <3 I hope you enjoyed it