Chapter 2

You Changed Me

 

Yuri and Yoona were walking in the hallway when a familiar voice called them out.They turned around to see who it was and saw their homeroom teacher smiling at them,gesturing them to come into the teacher's room.

 

 

 

“I'm gonna blame you for this Im Yoona,” he gritted his teeth.The latter gulped upon hearing that.Even though Yuri might seem harmless,he is actually quite dangerous considering that he has a 1st degree black belt in both Karatedo and Taekwondo.Not to mention that he had trained with swords before.

 

 

 

They stepped into the room slowly,wondering what would happen to them and saw their teacher sitting at her cubicle.She smiled again at them and asked.”Would you mind helping me with all these boxes?” pointing at the boxes that were lying next to her table.Both of the boys sighed in relief.They were glad that they weren't going to be lectured or punished because of what they did earlier,especially Yoona or he would've been dead by Yuri.

 

 

 

Of course not,where do you want us to put these?” he replied. Doesn't this woman get tired of smiling all the time? But i've gotta admit that she looks hot while doing that...

 

 

 

Uhmm...Ms.Hong wants these at the storeroom...but i don't know where that is though......,” she scratched her head cutely and unconsciously pouted.The two guys were certainly caught off guard by their teacher,i mean..really,what teacher on her right mind would do that in front of her students?

 

 

 

“I've just transferred here today,so...,” having said that.Both of them turned to look at Yuri who was just standing there quietly.

 

 

 

“...I'll show..you guys the way..i guess?”

 

 

 

Great~ i'll make sure to treat you guys out on a meal after school,if you guys don't have anything in plan though...,” she looked at them.Yuri glared towards his cousin,hoping that he would say no and unfortunately for him,Yoona was to busy to realize it as he was already absorbed in checking out their teacher's body.That byuntae...

 

 

 

“We'll be glad to..,we don't have anything in plan after school,” Yoona nodded happily.

 

 

 

“Okay then,let's get started!!” the woman excitedly clapped,grabbing the attentions of the other teachers who were inside the room.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was about to escape from his cousin when the latter swiftly block the door.He tried to scare him away by glaring at him but he just won't budge.

 

 

 

“You're not going anywhere,you're coming with me,”

 

 

 

“Why should i? I have something to do after school,”

 

 

 

“Huh? You do?”

 

 

 

“Yes,and that is sleeping,now go away,” he replied,showing irritation in his voice.

 

 

 

“Come on~you don't always get asked out by a beautiful lady like her,”

 

 

 

“While you always do,”

 

 

 

He smirked upon hearing that.It's true though,everytime he went out even if he's just wearing casual clothes,there will always be girls,older or younger,asking him out.Basically,he's a chick magnet.”...Besides,this will help in getting rid of that shyness of yours,”

 

 

 

“And HOW is this going to help exactly?” he raised an eyebrow and scoffed.”You just wanna try and have a shot with her,”

 

 

 

“Yah,do you really want me to tell HER that bad?” Yoona grinned,emphasizing the word HER.He knew immediately who they were talking about.It was her,the one Yuri's currently in love with and to his dismay,she's also in the same school as they are,making it easier for his cousin to tell the girl anytime.This is the second time he regretted telling this stupid cousin of his about her.Well...he didn't exactly tell him about him,Yoona's the one who actually figured it out.Let's just say...that he's an expert in that kind of stuffs.

 

 

 

“....Fine,” he muttered,loud enough for the doe-eyed boy to hear.

 

 

“That's settled then,now let's get going,she said that she'll be waiting for us at Yul's Cafe,know where that is?”

 

 

 

He sighed and shook his head.Of course he knew where that is,after all,he does own the place.“....Yes,but i have a question to ask you,”

 

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

 

“Are you dumb?”
 

 

 

“....Hey~what kind of question is that?” he puffed his cheeks.

 

 

 

“Stop doing that before i punch you,”

 

 

 

“Oh,so you're okay with S..,”he covered his mouth,not letting the other guy blurting it out.

 

 

 

“I've told you to not say it out loud right?”

 

 

 

“MHMHFNMNFMNFHFMFNHH,” he struggled.

 

 

 

“What were you saying just now?” Yuri then removed his hand that was covering the latter's mouth,allowing him to speak.

 

 

 

“I said,i won't do it again,sheesh,”

 

 

 

“...Good,now get going,”

 

 

 

 

“Good aftern..,”she paused a while when she finally looked up to see the face of the two guys who just walked into the cafe.”OMG,Yu..,” she lowered down her voice when he placed a finger on his mouth,telling the girl not to say it out loud.”Yuri-shi,it's been a while since you've last visited,”

 

 

 

“Yeah...,” he slightly smiled.Yoona,who felt like he was left behind, coughed, making his cousin to turn and look at him.”Let me introduce you t..,”

 

 

 

“Yoona,Im Yoona,” he smiled and winked at the girl but apparently,she has no reaction to it.

 

 

 

“Oh,nice meeting you,i'm Im Jin Ah,call me Nana” she replied coldly.

 

 

 

Seeing the look on Yoona's face after receiving her response made him chuckled a bit.Who would've thought that the pretty boy would get that kind of response from a woman? Not long after that,the bell rang,indicating that someone else just entered the store.

 

 

 

“Good aftern..,” she was cut off again,for the second time when the woman who entered clapped her hands excitedly. ...Can't i just finish my good afternoon first?

 

 

 

“You guys are already here~” she looked at both of them and flashed her famous eye-smile,making the girl next to her to roll her eyes.

 

 

 

“Uhh...yes,” Yoona replied her,before averting his eyes that was admiring his teacher's body to the blonde next to her.She's...cute..

 

 

A/N I'm sorry that i'm making Yoona's character a bit flirty here...(T^T) and Fany is actually interested in Yuri because...IDK actually,she's just a curious woman you know..., XD but i promise you guys that Sica's and Yoona's character will slowly change soon,as the story progress...,you know...after meeting that 'special' someone ;D Anyways,wanna guess who Yuri has a crush on? Her name starts with an S~ LOL,i talk to much...