You Did What?!

I'm Just Messing With You

The day was peaceful.  Block B finally had a day off, especially the sub-unit BASTARZ.

 

“Cook or take out?” Taeil asked.  Taeil leaned towards the kitchen counter.  Zico was on the reclining chair.  Kyung lied on his back on the soft rug.  JaeHyo, JiHoon, and Yukwon were on the sofa.  MinHyuk sat on the chair in front of Taeil at the counter.

 

“Take out,” they all answered lazily.

 

“Chinese?  Thai?  Indian?  Italian?” he kept questioning.  They all stayed silent.

 

“Chinese!/Thai!/Italian!/Japanese!/Greek!/American!” they all ended up answering; each of them having a different craving.  They all looked at each other and laughed.  Suddenly, a cell phone started to ring.

 

“That’s you MinHyuk,” JaeHyo said.  MinHyuk took his phone out of his pocket and a smile appeared on his face.  Taeil and JiHoon saw his smile and immediately knew who it was.

 

“Babe,” he answered.

 

“_______!!!” the guys hollered.  You and MinHyuk laughed.

 

“What’s up?” MinHyuk asked.  You giggled.

 

“I remember you telling me that all of you guys have the day off,” you started.  “So I was wondering…”  Since the phone was on speaker, the guys were able to listen.

 

“_______!  Make us food!” Zico shouted.  MinHyuk gave him a look.

 

“Yah!  She’s not our cook.  She’s my girlfriend,” he lectured.  You lightly laughed.

 

“Oppa!  It’s okay!” you exclaimed.  “I was going to ask if it was okay for me to come over because I wanted to cook dinner for you all.”  And with that, the six tired and hungry boys cheered and hollered happily.  MinHyuk shook his head but smiled afterwards.

 

“Babe, I told you that you are always welcome here,” he said.  “I even gave you a key!  As a matter of fact, JiHoon gave you one first!”  JiHoon chuckled.

 

“I love her more than you, hyung,” he commented.

 

“When pigs fly you would,” he muttered.  You shook your head.  ‘Silly oppa,’ you thought happily.  “So, when are you coming over?”  The door suddenly opened.  Seven heads turned to the door to see you holding your phone against your ear and shoulder and three shopping bags in hand.

 

“Right now!” you answered happily.  MinHyuk ran up to you and grabbed the bags.  He kissed your lips before placing them on the counter.

 

“So what will my lovely girlfriend cook tonight?” he asked curiously as he hugged you from behind.  You giggled and placed your hands on top of his.

 

“I’m going to make Pad Thai!”

 

“YES! THAI!” JiHoon cheered.  Everyone laughed.  MinHyuk released you and kissed your cheek.

 

“Want help?”  You shook your head and started to cook.

 

While cooking, the guys crowded around Zico as he was on his laptop.   You would glance at them from time to time.  When they burst out laughing, you would laugh.  As you were about to finish, you heard a new song playing.  ‘Oppa’s new song?’

 

“That music video is perfect!” Zico praised.  “And my song I made for you guys is perfect!”

 

“New music video?” you asked while mixing the noodles.

 

“BASTARZ’s first music video is finally released,” JaeHyo answered.

 

“It’s amazing,” Yukwon added.

 

“MinHyuk, _______ really let you…”  Immediately, MinHyuk covered Kyung’s mouth.  Kyung gave him a mischievous look while a death glare was given to him.  Kyung could read the look: You tell her, I will kill you.  Kyung his hand.

 

“Ugh, that’s gross.”  The aroma of food filled the room.  You came in with the bowl of food, eight plates, and eight pairs of chopsticks.

 

“Let me what?” you asked while giving each member a plate.  MinHyuk looked around, trying to hide his nervous look while the members were preparing the music video.  Kyung told her to just watch the music video.  The moment when MinHyuk smacked the two women’s butts, MinHyuk hid his face in a pillow, the members snickered, and you stiffened.  You casually watched the rest and smiled.  “Wow, that was amazing!  The song is so catchy too!”

 

“Why thank you,” Zico said with a mouthful of food.  You then stayed silent as you ate which made MinHyuk nervous.

 

“Babe?” he called.

 

“You touched them?!” you yelled.  Everyone’s eyes widened at the sudden outburst.  “You never told me?!”

 

“I had to!  I tried to do it without touching them but it was unrealistic,” he replied with a pout.  “If it makes you feel any better, it took only one take.”

 

“Not at all MinHyuk,” you replied and stuck your tongue out.  MinHyuk gave you a nervous smile.  ‘I’m so busted…’ he thought.

 

“Will it make you better that you’re hotter than the both of them?” he tried to ask again.

 

“Don’t push it.”  The members snickered at his failed attempt.  MinHyuk pouted and took a bite of his food.  He looked at you and caught the small, playful smile.

 

“Yah!  You’re not even angry!”  You burst out in laughter and you walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck to hug him.  You kissed his cheek.

 

“Of course not,” you said.  “What kind of a girlfriend would I be?  Besides, during the time you were working on the music video, you really spoiled me.  Was that why?  Because you had to do that for the music video?”  MinHyuk nodded.  “You’re cute.”  MinHyuk smiled.  Zico pretended to gag.

 

“Guys, we are eating,” he mentioned.  MinHyuk looked at your innocent face and smirked.  He lifted you up and brought you over his shoulder causing you to squeal.

 

“Hey!  I was still eating!” you yelled as you kicked your legs and arms.

 

“Nope!  It’s just you and me tonight!”

 

“Oppa!”  You exclaimed while the members cheered and laughed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's been a while since I wrote something!  I'm going to shoot for one-shots.  We'll see depending on how college is for me ^^

But I hope you all enjoy my one-shot!