Final

My Drama Queen

Chaerin and Jiyong is sitting across each other as both of them has their arms crossed om their chest. Both are staring at each other but no one is talking. The air around them is getting heavy and that’s when he spoke.

“I told you. It’s nothing. We just happened to bump here in Japan.”

Chaerin rolled her eyes at him. “Japan is a big place and don’t give me that kind of excuse because that is so lame.”

Jiyong dropped his fist on the table and leaned towards her. “What are you saying? I told you that it was a coincidence we met at the shop! She is engaged for heaven’s sake Chae!”

She smirked at her which made him mad. “So what if she is engaged? And coincidence? Just admit it that you are cheating on me!”

Jiyong ran his slender fingers on his hair in frustration. “You’re unbelievable.”

He stood up and left her inside the room. Chaerin sighed and put her hands on her face. She don’t know why she is acting this way. She went to bed and started to think how to make things up with him.

 

 

“His car is wrecked Chae. Im sorry.” Daesung said as he pat her back.


Tears dropped down from her cheeks as soon as the words came out from his mouth. She received a message earlier that Jiyong met an accident and she almost forget her slipper just to see him quickly and now he is lying on the hospital bed covered with a white blanket. She took a step towards the body and slowly took the blanket to see if it is really him. Chaerin took the blanket off and it made her heart drop. It is him. His eyes closed with pale lips. She put her hand to to refrain her from shouting.


“Chae unnie.” Minzy hugged her to give her comfort


“They tried their best to save him but it was too late. He lost too much blood.” Mino explained as he tries not to cry.


“How...how did he met the accident?” Chaerin said as she choked tears. Her hands shaking.


“A witness says that a van lost control and it cause the van to bump and it crushed his car.” Daesung said. He has his head down and he is wiping his eyes with his blue handkerchief.


Chaerin nodded and looked at the body lying on the bed. “C..can..you leave us alone please? I.. I need to.....” she can’t put the right words but they understood what she meant. Everyone nodded and left the room. When Chaerin heard the door close. She cried out. She went beside the bed and hugged his cold body. She mumbled “im sorry” over and over. She stayed there for almost an hour with dried tears obvious on her cheeks. She looks like a lost cat and it made her friends to worry about her. Daesung entered the room to ask her to go have a rest and that they will prepare for the burial but when he entered, he saw her lying down on the floor, unconscious.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Chae....Chae.. Hunchae.”

 

 

Chaerin’s eyes opened and there she saw Jiyong standing infront of her with a bouquet of roses in hand. Chaerin bit her bottom lip and hugged him so tight that made him chuckle.

“Let me guess. You had a bad dream about me.” He said as he hug her back.

Chaerin didn’t let go and nodded in response. “You were dead in my dream. Its scary Ji. Im scared.”

Jiyong smiled and looked at Chaerin. “It wont happen okay?”

Chaerin nodded. “You won’t leave me right?”

Jiyong laughed and shook his head. “Off course not! I wont leave my wife and my princess. I promise Chae.” he said as his hand travel to her swollen tummy.

Chaerin looked down and wrinkled her nose. “You’re not cheating on me?”

“Seriously Chae? You’re still thinking about that? You need to stop watching too much drama.”


“but... But.. Isn’t that what happens usually? My tummy is not flat anymore. My thighs are getting bigger and I eat all the time. Im getting fat and ugly Ji. You will prefer y girls than me.”

Jiyong cupped his wife’s face and kissed her forehead. “Stop that Hunchae. You are beautiful and you’re not fat. It’s normal because you are pregnant and you are still the iest girl to me. So stop being jealous and I won’t cheat or leave you okay? It won’t be good to our baby so stop thinking about that kind of things.”

Chaerin smiled and pecked his husband lips which made Jiyong grin. “I brought your favorite foods earlier. Lets eat?”

“You’re the one making me eat always.” she mumbled as she rub her swollen tummy.

“You need to. My queen and my princess needs to eat and the king need to take care of them.” Jiyong showed her his gummy grin which made her feel better.

“I love you my king.”

“I love you too my queen.”