I know Times Are Getting...Hard

Oh, It's What You Do To Me

When you date someone long enough to move more than a few bases past the first—a lot like Kris and Kai had—you get to know what they like. And not in an "I like to eat goldfish as a midnight snack" or "I like dramas starring Lee Min Ho," but more along the lines of "I like to sleep all year round" and "I like it when you whisper in my ear because it really turns me on."

Which turned out to be a problem, actually, because Kris knew what Kai liked very well and seemed to have absolutely no qualms about using that knowledge whenever he pleased. Like right then, when they were supposed to be completely focused on their amazing fans who'd come all that way and been so dedicated in waiting to see EXO; yeah, right then it was a big problem. (Namely one that was becoming increasingly visible in Kai's tight pants—he'd never been so grateful for a panel set-up with tables that covered instead of greeting lines with lots of standing that left everything out in the open to be seen.)

"I can see your little problem," Kris whispered lowly into Kai's ear while his younger boyfriend bit his lip and tried not to shudder too obviously.

"Oh my god, Kris." Kai's mumble was indignant as he said this, using Yifan's stage name because of the high volume of fan's around and mostly because a small part of Kai knew that Yifan kind of liked it. (Or else, he at least liked it enough to have Kai scream that out instead of Yifan because, he once explained as he'd pulled Kai close afterward, hearing Kris from someone he loved reminded him of being back in Canada with family and it just felt like home.)

Kai realized his mistake too late when his boyfriend grinned and tossed a supposedly friendly arm over his shoulder. The girls in front of them who were waiting for their posters to be signed sighed loudly and aww'd while Kris grinned. Both members turned then to greet those fans with polite smiles and interested questions, to which they received excited shrieks and "Oppas, fighting!" As the group moved along and the whole of EXO sat waiting for the next wave, Kris leaned toward Kai once more to whisper, "Don't provoke me," as he pulled Kai's earlobe between his teeth and gave a quick tug before letting go.

Kai gulped and shifted uncomfortably in his seat, readjusting his grip on the black signing marker before looking up and realizing the next set of fans had already entered.

"Hi, oppa," a girl, about sixteen, declared happily with a wave. "You're my favorite!"

"I'm flattered," Kai's reply was genuine, but he had to cough quickly to cover his surprise when a hand reached under the table to cup his crotch.

"Mine too," Kai heard Kris growl under his breath, startling the poor fan as she gathered her poster and quickly hurried on her way.

"Oh my god, Kris." Kai repeated, this time careful not to place too much emphasis on his boyfriend's name. "You'll scare all our fans away!"

Kris took a long look at Kai where he was seated next to him, then shook his head lightly before giving Kai's crotch one last squeeze and removing his hand. "Not likely," he commented, and Kai blushed.

Things were quiet between them for a while as they greeted, smiled, and signed their way through probably hundreds more enthusiastic fans. When Kai, though, found himself getting a little exhausted and overwhelmed by the sheer number of people who wanted to interact with him one-on-one, Kris seemed to notice and put one of his hands under the table to link their pinkies surreptitiously. He continued the signing process without interruption, so Kai just smiled and went on with his own greetings.

What felt like two hours later, but was probably less than even one, the manager-hyungs gave them a fifteen minutes break. Everyone was grateful, leaning back in their chairs to stretch their backs, shaking their hands out to loosen tired writing muscles, and taking long drinks of the water on the table that was supposed to be for hydrating throughout, even though no one seemed to ever have time to drink it.

Kai did all of this without hurry, but then Kris's large hand grabbed his wrist all of a sudden, yanking him up out of his chair and dragging Kai off into one of the back dressing rooms. Suho raised his eyebrows as they left, but made no comment, so it was Chanyeol's voice that Kai heard as they left. "Man, I wish I had a boyfriend to make out with during breaks. Who wants to date me?"

Though Kai really wanted to know who answered—he had an inkling about a little crush of Sehun's—Kris didn't give him the chance to. Instead, Kai found himself pressed up against a mirror, somehow already seated on top of the make up counter. He felt Kris' lips against his neck as his boyfriend stood between Kai's legs and ground their crutches together slowly. Kris' mouth was hot as he pressed butterfly kisses below Kai's shirt and across his collarbone, but it made Kai whimper when he realized Kris had no intention of bringing their lips to meet.

Kris' grinding movements increased slightly in speed and ferocity as his tongue trailed slowly up Kai's neck to reach the tender spot right below Kai's ear.

"Oh my god, Kris," Kai said, once more, though this time as something a lot closer to a moan.

As Kris moved upward from Kai's neck to nibble his earlobe again, and then across the crest of Kai's cheekbone to drift his lips down Kai's nose, the older boy whispered, "I thought I told you this already. Don't," he moved further down so his lips hovered over Kai's own, "provoke me."

He finished speaking before pressing his lips against Kai's in a searing kiss. Their tongues almost instantly slipped into each other's mouths to begin battling for dominance; both knew that Kris would win, but Kai liked the thrill of the fight just the same. He wrapped his legs around his boyfriend to pull Kris' standing body closer and wrapped his arms around Kris' body to better balance himself as they continued to kiss. Their grinding became fast-paced and their breathing heavy, but before either one could experience any form of needed relief, Yixing burst into the room looking completely disgruntled.

"Duizhang," Yixing scolded, "you know we're not supposed to e in public like this." He turned around to leave just as abruptly as he'd entered and Kris had the impressed thought that not even his own Korean was good enough to know the word for 'e'. "Oh!" Yixing surprised both Kai and Kris as he turned back around suddenly. "Our break is over."

The two boyfriends looked at each other in disappointment, shifting uncomfortably again to try and make their heated excitement less obvious to the other members once they went back into the fan meeting room. Kris reached out and patted down Kai's disheveled hair, and Kai returned the favor when he rebuttoned the first button on Kris' shirt and readjusted his boyfriend's blazer so that it fell properly across his broad shoulders. Lifting Kai down from the counter and checking his boyfriend's for make up powder smudges or anything else of that nature, Kris couldn't resist giving Kai a quick peck before smacking his playfully.

They joined hands as they walked slowly out of the back room, and as they regained their proper seats and prepared for yet another wave of excited fans, this time it was Kai who whispered something into Kris' ear. "If that's what provoking you gets me," he paused and grinned when he heard Kris' low groan, "I might have to do that again sometime."

Based off the first gif of the ones where they're together and wearing red. (http://onehallyu.com/topic/172353-you-all-lied-to-me-this-exo-ship-did-sail-many-seas-at-one-point-tot/)