Chapter 2

The Cheater Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was shocked that as soon as he got out of his room, the room beside him unlocked as well and revealed the pretty girl he met at the lounge area.

 

“Fancy meeting you here, room neighbour,” he greeted to get her attention.

 

He caught the slight annoyance in her eyes before she patched it up with a forced smile and sugarcoat her word of, “Hi.”

 

“You don’t have to be nice with me,” he said. Although, he really liked it that she’s now paying attention to him.

 

She looked unassured. “I have no plans to justify my actions earlier but are you really okay with me being… me?”

 

He shrugged. “What’s wrong with that? I enjoyed watching your pretty smile and I even enjoyed at how you responded to me.”

 

“Well, that’s a first. Someone told me I have an annoying mouth...” She suddenly frowned and stared weirdly at him. “Why the hell am I sharing this with you?”

 

Before he could respond to that, her phone suddenly rang. She hurriedly spoke to the caller forgetting Chanyeol, the famous, most loved celebrity of the country, and to add more salt to the wound, was standing in front of her which she had spoken a few seconds ago.

 

Who is she talking to? A girl? A GUY? Just a friend? Or a boy… boyf… Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief, He can’t even utter the word in his mind! Is he more famous than me?!

 

“I’m coming. Just wait there. This is more important than the rest of my task,” she said as if almost pleading. Without even a word of goodbye, she quickly turned her back and ran towards the elevator.

 

Chanyeol could only stare at the back of the departing girl. He could not believe someone stood him up. The Park Chanyeol.

 

“What is her relationship with that guy? Did she brought her father here? Did the President of this country called her for a secret job? Who in hell is more important in this place other than me?” he muttered while stomping his way towards her sister’s room.


 

One thing for sure, she arrived here alone. He made a mental note to ask his sister for the guy’s guest list.



 

When she opened the door of one of the private rooms in the restaurant, she quickly noticed Baekhyun’s impatient face. I said I’m coming. I’m just five minutes late, she thought.

 

She sat in front of him and quickly got down to business before someone could notice their secret meeting and busted her mission. She quickly started shooting her questions to him. It was a questions she always asked on her clients.

 

How can you say he’s cheating on you?

    She always has th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter