Oh Boy...

All Girl School... With Me?!

"I looked at the school on the internet, something's not right..." Jin Soo told his father as he packed his bag.

"This is the best school in this area. I want you to get the best education possible so you can make a lot of money. Right now it sounds as if you're trying to go to an easier school so you don't have to work as hard."

Jin Soo turned and looked at his dad.

"I've been top of my class every year, I'm not afraid of the work."

"Every year?"

"I knew you were going to bring it up! It was once!" Jin Soo yelled. "I was second because I got extremely sick and missed a week straight! Can't we let it go?!"

Jin Soo's dad put down his book.

"I'm just saying, when I was growing up, we didn't miss school because of a slight fever."

"I had the fever for three days before you let me miss school! And that was because I passed out in class and had to go to the hospital! You didn't even tell me what my sickness was because you said that I'd use it as an excuse!"

His dad looked at his watch.

"Shouldn't you be leaving for school?"

Jin Soo looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Yeah. I'm telling you, though, something's not right..." Jin Soo reiterated.

"Okay." his dad said sarcastically. "Go before you're late."

He quickly said bye and then yelled bye to his mother who was still in his parent's room. He ran outside and began walking to the school. The school wasn't too far away, so he didn't have to walk for very long. Immediately, he was dumbfounded.

"Seoul Girl's High School." Jin Soo chuckled. "I knew it!"

He quickly pulled his phone out and called his father.

"It's a girl school, I told you! Now I'm going to miss my first day at school."

"What?! I'll be there in a second."

Jin Soo's father quickly showed up and walked Jin Soo into the school. He walked into the principal's office.

"Sir! What are you and your son doing on campus right before school starts?!" She yelled.

"Somehow my son got enrolled into this school. I don't know how you let him get in, but we have an obvious problem."

"Yeah, an obvious problem." she nodded in agreement.

"If you could quickly transfer him over to another school, preferably the best school around this area, then we'll be on our way."

The principal hit herself in the head.

"Aish, you idiot. You're finally a principal and you make a stupid mistake like this on your first day. How are you going to explain this without getting fired?"

"We're going to leave. Here's my email address, tell me the school that he has been transferred whenever you figure it out."

"Wait!" she yelled. "How about we just let him stay here?"

"It's an all girl school, there's a huge problem with having him stay here." Jin Soo's father answered.

"Please. I'm begging you!" she requested. "I don't want to get demoted as soon as I was promoted!"

"That's not our problem."

"There's no school that is as good as us! This is by far the best school!"

Jin Soo's father stood silently with a raised eyebrow.

"You're not seriously considering this, are you?" Jin Soo yelled.

"Come on, he'll definitely be able to get into a good university!" The principal emphasized, figuring out what Jin Soo's father wanted to hear.

"I'm intrigued. I do want the best education for my son."

"Dad?! It's an all girl school!"

"We won't treat him any differently from the rest of the students!"

"Fine, we'll stay here."

"Dad?!"

"This is the best school for your future."

"Great! Then he can proceed to his classroom." she said as she handed him the paper with his classes.

"Really?! What about the fact that I'm a boy? What happens if I have my.... Urges."

"You haven't even had your first girlfriend yet. Just focus on work and get good grades." 

Jin Soo's father then quickly left. The principal walked him out. This left Jin Soo alone in the office.

"Well he didn't have to embarrass me like that..." Jin Soo pouted. "What do I do now?"

Jin Soo stood in silence before slowly exiting the office. He read the paper and looked for his classroom. He was a third year student so he was preparing to move on to a good university. Since he wanted to go to a solid school, he knew he couldn't miss a day of class.

Suddenly, he was stopped by a teacher.

"Yah! What are you doing here?! This is trespassing!"

"I'm... No... Here.. I go... I transferred!" Jin Soo managed to stutter his way to his answer.

"Whatever, this is obviously an all girl school!" the teacher angrily replied. She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him back to the principal's office.

"Ow, ow, ow! I just came from there! Ow!"

The two busted into the principal's office.

"Principal Park, look what I found!" She smirked as she pushed Jin Soo forward.

"Ma'am, could you please explain to Ms. Teacher why her abuse to my ear was completely unnecessary?"

"Unnecessary?!" The female teacher yelled. "You little-"

"Miss Kim, he was transferred to our school."

"What?!" Miss Kim yelled while completely dumbfounded. "But it's an all girl school! He has a major problem!"

"It's just a test. We're testing the waters, seeing if we could change to a uni school in the future." Principal Park lied. Extremely well I might add.

"Shouldn't the sample size be bigger?!"

"No, we're starting with a top of his class boy with high aspirations. We don't want to add troublemakers for our first test. That's for a later time."

Jin Soo watched in awe at the principal of his new school that, for some odd reason, could act well enough to win an academy award, and improvise lines like a professional.

"Should I-" Miss Kim cut her sentence short. "I mean we, complain to the board?"

"No, but you could show Mr. Kang to his class. I believe you are his homeroom teacher."

Miss Kim bowed before gesturing over to Jin Soo to follow her. He bowed to Principal Park and followed Miss Kim. They walked quickly up the stairs and down the hallway.

"I apologize for pulling your ear, but you can understand my confusion." Miss Kim apologized.

"Yes ma'am, I understand. I was just as confused and surprised as you when I learned about this."

"When did you learn about it?"

"Huh?" Jin Soo answered in a panic, trying to buy some time for himself so that he could come up with a reasonable answer. Obviously he lacked the calmness that principal Park possessed.

"I... Um.... Learned about it a few day- ... I mean weeks ago..." Jin Soo clumsily lied.

"Oh. Well this is the room. I'll introduce you and then find a seat for you." Miss Kim replied, not really listening to Jin Soo.

Jin Soo nodded and they both walked inside the room. As they walked in, the girls all gasped and then giggled.

"Okay, this is our new student... Um... What's your name?"

"Kang Jin Soo, it's nice to meet all of you." He answered, trying to sound as professional as possible.

"He's part of a new program that we're trying, so treat him well." Miss Kim told her class. "Jin Soo, there's a seat in the back behind Taeyeon, that's your seat."

Jin Soo bowed and made his way to his seat, embarrassed by the many eyes staring at him. He sat down and dug around inside of his bag. He pulled out a notebook and a pen. As he put it on his desk and looked up, he saw Taeyeon turned around in her seat and staring at him.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon." She introduced herself as she extended her hand.

Jin Soo smiled sheepishly as he shook her hand.

"Taeyeon! Did you hear me?!" Miss Kim yelled suddenly.

"Sorry!" Taeyeon responded as she turned around.

"I said that you are in charge of showing him around the school."

Taeyeon smiled.

"Yes ma'am!"

Taeyeon then turned around.

"Looks like we're going to be good friends!"

"You don't have to waste time on this. I'll figure it out."

"Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn't show you around?" Taeyeon smiled.

"We aren't friends. I want to get through my last year unnoticed. No problems, just focusing on school."

"We aren't friends, yet!" Taeyeon responded.

"We aren't friends, period." Jin Soo harshly replied.

"Well, it's either me, or one of the other girls in this school."

"Or no one at all."

"I don't know how you think you're going to get through the year unnoticed. Do you not realize that you're the only boy in an all girl school?" Taeyeon asked.

Jin Soo didn't answer.

"I'll give you one last chance to accept my tour. If you don't accept, then I won't ask again. But remember the consequences." Taeyeon offered once again.

Jin Soo thought for a second.

"Well I guess if I have to talk to someone, it mine as well be someone pretty." He quietly whispered under his breath.

"Fine, I accept your tour." Jin Soo agreed.

"Okay, we can go after class."

Taeyeon then turned back around. Jin Soo didn't realize that most of the girls were still looking at him. He quickly looked down in embarrassment. Suddenly, his first period teacher walked in.

----------

The day continued on very slowly. It was a long day, which was also pretty awkward for Jin Soo. After his last class, he picked up his bag and began to walk out. Taeyeon quickly stopped him.

"Yah! I have to show you around the school!" she yelled.

"I'm tired, and I still have to go to my prep classes. I don't want to right now..."

"Now!" Taeyeon demanded. "I'll give you the tour now!"

She immediately locked arms with him and dragged him along.

"We'll go through the tour quickly."

She first showed him the many hallways and rooms. Then she took him outside to see the soccer field.

"Do you play soccer?" Taeyeon asked.

"Me? Oh no. I've been focused on school since I was born."

"I play a little. You should come play with me sometime!"

"I already told you earlier. I'm just going to do my work, get good grades, and get out."

"Your story might be different once we become really good friends."

"I doubt it."

"Doubt what? That you'll play soccer with me or we'll become good friends?"

"Both."

Taeyeon pouted. She then continued the tour until they ended up at the front of the building. After finishing the tour, she unhooked her arm from his arm.

"I can go? Okay." Jin Soo said as he looked at his watch. "Aish! I'm late!"

Jin Soo quickly started to run.

"Not even a thank you?!" Taeyeon yelled.

Jin Soo waved without turning back. After he was out of sight, he began walking.

"Late? Ha! Like I would be late for anything. I'm too organized to be late!" Jin Soo chuckled.

He continued on, and after a long walk, he arrived. He immediately went to the room that the prep class was in. As he walked in, the first thing he saw was Taeyeon looking at her phone. She happened to glance up and see Jin Soo.

"Jin Soo! Come sit over here!" she called for him.

Jin Soo quickly sat down at a desk and pretended like he didn't hear or see her. Taeyeon got up and moved to the desk by Jin Soo.

"You said that you were late! You lied to your only friend?!"

"Yah! I have friends!" Jin Soo replied offended.

"Yeah, okay..." Taeyeon sarcastically responded.

"I do!"

"Okay, I believe you." Taeyeon gave in, despite her disbelief. "Anyways, now that I know that we have the same prep class, we can come to this class together!"

"Yeah..." Jin Soo weakly whispered.

"What way did you go? You must have went a long way because I was here way before you!"

Jin Soo listened to her talk for a while before another girl interrupted the conversation.

"Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I recognize you. Do you go to Seoul Girl's High School?" she asked Taeyeon.

"Yeah! My name's Taeyeon!"

"Hi, I'm Bang Minah. This is my friend Chorong. We both go to SGHS."

"Oh, what year?"

"We're both third years." Minah answered.

"So are we!" Taeyeon said as she pointed to Jin Soo.

"Oh, what's your name?" Minah asked.

"Kang Jin Soo." he responded. He then quickly changed his focus over to his work.

"And what school?"

Jin Soo jolted his head up.

"Um.... Uh... I go... To.... Seoul."

"Seoul high school?" Chorong asked.

"He goes to the same school as us!" Taeyeon butted in.

The two girls stared in confusion.

"What? I thought you said that you go to Seoul Girl's High School." Minah responded.

"I do! They're trying out a new program, in case they want to change to a uni school." Taeyeon answered.

"What class are you in?" Chorong asked Jin Soo.

"Class 2."

"We're both class 1."

Suddenly, the teacher walked in. They started their work and after two long hours, the class was over. Jin Soo quickly started to pack his things up. He got up and left without saying a word. He had to take a bus because this place was quite a bit further from his house than his school.

"Yah, Jin Soo!" Taeyeon yelled as she put her things in her bag. "Wait!"

Jin Soo continued to walk, again pretending he didn't hear her. Taeyeon, Minah, and Chorong quickly caught up to him.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?!"

"I'm not. I have bad hearing." Jin Soo lied.

Taeyeon punched him in the arm.

"Ow! Why did you just hit me?!"

"You're lying!"

The four walked outside. The three girls stopped, expecting a small conversation for the conclusion of the day, but Jin Soo had another idea.

"Bye." Jin Soo said coldly before walking towards his bus stop which was very close to the building they just came from.

The three girls followed him.

"Are you really going to follow me?"

"I don't know about them, but I take this bus, also." Taeyeon answered.

"Yeah, we're on this bus, too." Minah answered.

Jin Soo stared at them suspiciously. The bus pulled up to the stop and the four got on. Jin Soo went to the back of the bus and sat in the corner. The back of the bus was one long seat so there was enough room for all of the girls. Taeyeon sat next to him and the other two sat by her.

"You really take this bus?" Jin Soo asked again.

"Yes." the three answered in unison.

"Maybe it's fate. We're supposed to be best friends!" Taeyeon grinned.

Jin Soo shook his head.

"I doubt us needing to take the same bus means anything." Jin Soo said as he put his earbuds in and started playing his music.

Taeyeon quickly took one earbud out and put it in her ear.

"Oh! I love this song!" she said.

"Yah! We're practically strangers! How could you take an earbud out of my ear?"

Taeyeon shrugged.

"I don't know. Because we're friends, and friends listen to music together."

Suddenly, Minah joined in the conversation.

"How long have you guys known each other?" Minah chimed in.

"Seems like it's been a while now, right Jin Sooie?"

"Don't call me that!" Jin Soo yelled, embarrassed by the extra ending she put in his name. "And it feels like roughly fifteen hours. Because it's been about fifteen hours!"

"You've only known each other for fifteen hours?! You guys seem so comfortable with each other!"

"That's weird you say that because I've felt uncomfortable all day." Jin Soo chimed in.

"Except when you're with me!" Taeyeon grinned.

"Especially around you." Jin Soo responded.

Taeyeon elbowed him in the side as an act of revenge.

"Like right there." Minah interrupted. "You guys seem very close."

Jin Soo chuckled.

"Well, we aren't close."

Suddenly the bus stopped. Jin Soo quickly stood up and exited the bus without a word.

"Is this really your stop?" Taeyeon asked from behind.

"Okay, you have to be following me now." Jin Soo said as he turned.

He noticed that both of the two girls were still following him, too.

"How long are you going to do this?" Jin Soo asked, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Wow, someone feels a bit conceited. He thinks girls follow him everywhere." Taeyeon chuckled.

"I don't feel conceited. I'm just suspicious that you would happen to take the same bus as me, get off at the same stop, and still follow me to my street after we've spent almost the entire day together."

Taeyeon stopped to think.

"It is weird." She responded.

The group continued to walk together until they reached Jin Soo's street. Jin Soo made a beeline straight to his house, still being followed by the girls.

"Okay. This is my house. You guys really are following me!" Jin Soo yelled.

"No way." Taeyeon grinned. "That's my home."

Taeyeon pointed to the house to the left of Jin Soo's house.

"And that's ours." Minah and Chorong said in unison as they pointed to the house to the right of Jin Soo's house.

"No way..." Jin Soo stood in disbelief.

"It is fate that we become best friends!" Taeyeon smiled while clapping. "I'll have to introduce you to the other girls in my house!"

"Yeah! We could introduce you to the girls in our house, too!" Minah smiled.

"Yeah... That would be great..." Jin Soo responded unenthusiatically. "This day just couldn't be any better."

"I know, right?" Taeyeon laughed.

"Exactly what I didn't need in my last year of high school." Jin Soo thought to himself. "Distractions..."