Coffee Shop Love1

Coffee Shop Love

Junkook was always the type to be happy even in his saddest of times, he'll put in all the effort he could to make you happy. Jungkook hates seeing you upset, wich was very rare. You both have a big intrest with music. Jungkook had big dreams and did everything and anything to fulfill them. Once he has something he wants to do he keeps going until he completes it. You and jungkook have been dating for the past four years of highschool.  You're in your senior year now. You and jungkook also just started to live together.

°

Today was a normal day. Jungkook was out for another audition and you were home alone again. Ploped on the couch, you sat there eating your favorite icecream while watching some TV. "Nothing good is on."  you whined as you clicked though the chanels. You were dressed in an over sized sweat shirt and a pair of yoga shorts. Lazy day aye? Jungkook has been gone for a good five hours. longer then the other auditions. You became lonely and worried. You heard a car door slam and ran to the front door. when you opened it you realised it was just the mail truck. "aww....i got my own hopes up" you whined again. You felt someone place their hands around your waist and full you in. You were scared. You turned around and were about to hit someone when you realised it was jungkook. 

"Yah, dont scare me like that! my god. where did you come from?" you spat while pushing him off of you.

 

 Jungkook gave you a quick smile and apologised for scaring you. Its not that he wanted to scare you its just, he wanted to surprise you. "Guess what. Guess what! I got in. They are putting me in the group BTS. isnt this great? oh my god. I got in !! They said they liked my voice and they saw potential in my dancing... even though im young they still want to work with me." jungkook screamed as he paced through out the living room. His face lit up like a chrismas tree in the middle of the forest at night. Its different. He stands out. ofcourse he would get in, he's talented. You ran over and gave him a hug and than a kiss as tears began to fall from your face. 'Thats great! this is great. I'm so proud of you. You're finally going to live you life long dream. These past years of dreaming are finally your reality. I'm so proud of you." you said. Jungkook pulled you away, and kissed you on the forehead with a sigh. 

" But...theres a problem..they want me to move into the dorm tomorrow afternoon around two. " Jungkook stated with a uneasy pitch. 

 

Your heart dropped. 

 

"Thats wonderful. I'll help you pack." you said with a smile. Deep in the inside you were hurt. Jungkook grabbed you by the shoulder and pulled you in. "I wont go if you dont want me to, i'll stay!" he insisted. 

"no no ! This is your dream! I want you to do this! Come on lets pack" you said with a smile. 

Lets not let the selfishness take over, even thought its so soon for him to leave its his dream. "Thank you." jungkook chimed with a smile. That night was an emotional yet, very joyfull night for the both of you.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Its been a good five months since you last saw Jungkook in person. The both of you have been texting and calling each other everynight. You miss him very much. Jungkook has kept your relationship a secret from the other members for now. He has become close with every one and wants you to meet them one day. Jungkook has been really busy lately, so you guys dont really talk for long. Just hearing his voice on the phone makes your heart flutter. You truely love him, no buts about that. Jeon Jungkook, The man who has caputured your heart and is torturing you by being away from you. 

°

BTS was currently out on a lunch break and decided to go out for lunch. Its been a while since they actually went out to get something. BTS arrived at a coffee shop to buy some sweets and something to drink. "Hyung, come with me to order something" jungkook said to kim Taehyung. The two boys went up to the glass counter while the other five sat at a booth.  Next to jungkook he saw a girl stirring up a scene. apparently she was short a few dollars and was asking if she could work to pay it off. Jung kook went over to the girl and payed the employee the rest of her fee. " Thank you" the girl said in a shock. "Theres no need to thank me im just helping." jungkook replied. Taehyung sneaked over and leaned on jungkooks shoulder. "yah, is this girl your girlfriend? ooo you sneeky boy you. why didnt you tell us ?" Taehyung assumed as he began to push the girl to the booth. "YAH HYUNG !! she.. isnt my girlfriend..i dont even know her, i was just trying to help dont miss understand it !! you never listen to me" jungkook said as he ran over to the table. " ah, excuse me..you are missunderstanding...me and that guy arent dating haha" the girl said as she scratched her head. Taehyung quickly poked her on the nose. "Ofcourse you guys are dating, why else would he have payed ? he has a thing for you pabo." taehyung teased the girl. The pretty girl made eye contact with jungkook and then they both looked away. "Can i ask for your name?" the girl asked jungkook. " OH! my name? its Jungkook. " he replied to her shyly. She gave him a charming smile that lit up the room. Everyone stared at her like complete idiots. "My name is Lena, im from the states."  The girl chimed. "im V!" "jimin!" "namjoon" "suga" "Jin!!" "jhope!!" the boys screamed out. 'man your girl friend is pretty." jhope said with a smile to jungkook. Jung kook felt awkward. He already has a girlfriend but the others know nothing about you yet. " Here, call me one day. I'm going to pay you back" Lena said to jungkook as she sliped him a napkin with her number on it.

 

~ ~ ~ 

 

A month went by and jungkook and lena went to meet up, not only that but they've been texting each other alot as well. They've become really close. You've wondered why he hasnt called you..well shes the problem. When jungkook and Lena met up it was so she could pay him back from the time at the little coffee shop. "Thank you for before" lena chimed. "no need to thank me. I'm glad i could help you at that time. " jungkook said  they both greeted each other  Goodbye after a long chat, while jungkook went back to the dorm. Lena decided to stick around for a little while. You were cleaning your room when you got a text message. 'Hey hun, i'm free today. You want to meet the guys or  go out?" jungkook Texted you. You've waited forever for him to message you today. You're so excited you havent seen jungkook in for ever. " okay ill come ! i want to see who's with my boyfriend. They better not be some type of thugs. " you replied. "They arent hun, ill hop in the shower.." "I miss you" jungkook replied. You're excited. jungkook sent you the address number. You were too happy to even function. You got dressed and brushed your teeth for a fresher upper ! You wore a pretty short black dress with a pair of heals.  You had pretty wedges on and golden dangle earrings. "ugh i hate dressing up. but i must prove im eligible enough to be his girl frirend' you whined to your self.  You ploped a strawberry flavored pop in your mouth and put on a pair of shades. You brought your dog Hades along for the ride. He was an all white husky with one blue eye and one silver. When you approached the dorm you saw a girl peeking in the door. You gave her a tap on the shoulder. "excuse me i need to get in" you said kindly. The girl (lena) gave you a dirty look. "You are?" she asked. " Oh ..I'm the girl friend of someone who lives here " you chimed. "ooo. I figured, you look rich. By the way, your dog is pretty. " lena quickly changed her attitude.  You thought it was weird that she was peeking into the dorm like that. You entered the building and saw the sign. 'NO PETS ALLOWED' . Your heart dropped.  You approached the front desk and the lady  stared you up and down as you fixed your hair and took off your shades. "Do you have an appointment?" the lady asked. You looked at her and quickly took the lolly pop out your mouth. "NO, I mean yes...im here to see jeon jungkook. um...He's in dorm 321. I'm his girlfriend. " you answered the lady. "Your name" she asked. "y/n"  you replied to her. she nodded at a guard. "take her to the room" she said. you began to walk away. "Your Dog." she pointed. Your heart felt like it was about to burst. " Hes cute" she chimed with a smile.  

 

~ ~ ~ 

 

The guard took you to the dorm and let you inside. You sat on the couch in which seemed to be the living room. "ah..is it really okay for me to be here now? " you said to your self as you began to pet hades. Hades began to bark as hoseok came in to the room shirtless. Hoseok got scared and began to scream then you began to scream. "O-OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY !! IM SORRY !" You screamed as you hid your eyes letting go of the leash. Hades ran and pounced on hoseok. "OH MY GOD THIS BEAST IS GOING TO EAT ME GET IT OFF" Hoseok yelled. Hades began to bark at hoseak and gripped him by the neck. Jungkook trained hades to defend you in you scream. Its not like he was biting hoseok he just had hoseok's neck in his mouth.

 "Hades no no no! its okay! its okay!' you said as you tried to get hades off of hoseok. Taehyung ran into the room because of the noise. 

"OH my god the ninja's are here to capture me ! " he yelled as he ran into the other direction. The other members came into the living room. Then jungkook.

 

 "HADES! DOWN!" Jungkook demanded.

 

 "you know this person? " hoseok asked as he sat up scared to death. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" you whined. "yeah, meet my girlfriend everyone...and my dog hades" he said with a smile. 

Everyone started to laugh after jungkook explained the whole situation about hades. " She's like a model. Kookie you need to find me one !(GF)" Taehyung exclaimed as he placed his arm around you. Everyone was staring at how beautiful you looked. "You even did your make up...you didnt have to hun. B-But i think you look beautiful." jungkook chimed as he gave you a Long kiss. "okay okay go get a room" hoseok chimed. Jin was playing with hades trying to speak dog.

 

 Jin no, okay you cant speak dog. 

 

"Ill get us some Drinks" jungkook said as he went into the kitchen. Jimin came and sat next to you. " Are you really his girlfriend? You're prettier then the girl before. You're too pretty for him. You should play with me instead." jimin chimed. Yoongi nudged him in the stomach. " What he ment to say was, he's a phyco and a ert so stay away from him" yoongi implied. You began to laugh at how weird these guys were. Jungkook left his phone on the table when a text appeared on the screen. 

Lena: i think I like you. You looked really cute earlier.  

"Jungkook..who is lena? " you asked him.  "oh she's a friend I helped out." jungkook replied. You began to feel uncomfortable. "Jungkook what is this? Are you seeing another girl? is this why you've been ignoring me?" you asked  in a sharptone. 

"ooo~ i knew he was two timing. The pretty one should just come to mee~" jimin sobbed while he whispered to him self. 

Jungkook looked at you like he was confused. "What? I'm not cheating on you. You're the only one i truly love. Lena is just a friend." he replied. 

You became pissed. You know there was something he wasnt telling you. Jungkook looked at his  phone and sighed. "This is why youre mad huh? " he said as he hugged you from behind. "You're misunderstanding. i dont like her like that. I promise. she was just this girl i met at the coffee shop, she was in some trouble so i decided to help her. and today she payed me back from when i helped her. thats all." jungkook said. You just ignored what he said. "Im leaving." you spat as you bentdown to put the leash on hades. Jungkook ploped a little box with a rose  on the table beside you. 

" Come back to me when you're not mad" he said as he began to walk off.  You looked at the box and picked it up. When you did open it, the rose unraveled into a little Message.

 

 Message: Hey there beautiful, I'm sorry ive been away these past months. I know its hard  for you right now, its also hard on me too. I miss you alot. You better not be looking at other men ill hurt them. I love you a lot. hey hunny, i dont know how to break this down to you but you need to....

 

 

 You quickly opened the box. when you did you bursted into tears. The box was empty. The only thing it had in it was a slip of paper connecting the ends of the box saying "Will You Marry Me?". You quickly ran to find the room jungkook entered. You opened each door not caring whose room it was. When you turned the hall you saw jungkook standing at the end of the hall with a bouquet of Roses. "Whats Your answer?" he asked. "YES YES YES YES YES 100000 TIME YES! " you ran to him and gave him a hug. Jung kook Pushed you off of him and smiled. " Wait..let me do this the right way." he said as he got down on one knee and grabbed your hand. "Y/N...Will you be the love of my life for eternity and marry me?" he asked?  You nodded as jungkook embraced you with a big hug. "Dont ever fall for another man. I'll really kill you" he chimed with a smile. "Dont fall for another girl, ill kill you my self " you replied with a smile