You....??? (4)

You....???

Minho pulled away, seeking my silent approval before he kissed me again and gently removed my clothes as well as his. I was embarrassed but determined. I never knew kisses could feel so right as each time his tongue slided against mine, it brought mini currents straight to the center of my core. I gasped when his lips left to le on my neck, moving downwards as he cupped my s, gently squeezing them and rolling my s as they hardened. Bolts of lightning coursed through my body causing me to arch upwards, the moment he flicked his tongue over one of the hardened . I felt a need deep within me and I don't know what to do. As I was trying to absorb the various sensations, I didn't noticed that one of his hands had left my and went lower to press against my engorged nub. I moaned aloud as his finger started to rub and tease me, causing my legs to involuntarily closed on itself. However, the action only made it worse as it caused his hand to slip and his finger to go deeper into my .

 

I stiffened as I felt that slight intrusion, suddenly becoming afraid as the ual haze started to dissipate. I tried to move away, but his finger started to move in me, causing all sorts of emotions. I moaned even louder and not knowing what else to do, I grabbed his waist and kissed him as the pleasure become more intense. I knew there's more to this and I can feel that I want it. No, I NEED it.

 

"Please, Minho...."

 

"Babe, are you sure? There's no turning back?" he rasped against my ear, making me shiver.

 

Running my fingers across his soft, wavy hair, I tugged on him, making him look into my eyes. "Please.... I want you."

 

I saw the change in his eyes, his battle within himself was lost before he spread my legs wider to accomodate him. Rubbing his manhood near my entrance, he used his finger to flick onto my nub, making it more intense for me. Soon, I was continuously loudly, not caring if the neighbours heard me as I was lost in the sensual haze which he created. A sharp pain shattered that haze as I felt him penetrating me for the first time. He was big and I felt like he was tearing me apart. I was unable to suppress the sob that escaped as I cried. Once he was fully in me, Minho stopped as he tried to prevent more pain to me and kissed my tears away. I knew he wanted to continue and that it was making him uncomfortable but I couldn't bring myself to say anything as it hurts..alot.

 

Somehow, the pain subsided and I started to feel restless. Minho hissed when I tried to move. Puzzled, I tried to move again and was taken aback when I felt intense pleasure from that slight movement. Beads of sweat was seen on Minho as he tried to control himself. I was grateful but now, I wanted more. Wrapping my legs over his waist, I tried to push myself deeper into him and was rewarded when he suddenly kissed me hard while his hips ed in and out of me in a precise motion that caused me to see stars. I can't help but to moan and scratch his back as I grappled with all these new sensations that overtook me. I screamed into the night when I reached that before I heard him grunted and stiffened before flooding my with his warm fluid.

 

Light from a nearby window woke me up. I panicked when I felt something heavy preventing me from getting up. I was about to scream when it died as I opened my eyes to see Minho's well-toned body. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I even had a sudden thought of playing with his long eyelids and kissed those luscious lips which gave me much joy the night before. That was when reality struck me. I actually slept with a stranger. Feeling mortified, I slowly left the warmth of his body and stopped for a while as I heard the rustling of the bed behind me. I exhaled in relief when I saw that he had remained asleep although there was a moment when I squeaked as I heard a loud vibration from my phone on the floor. I quickly got dressed and left the house to run away from what had happened.

 

On the way home, in the taxi, I saw lots of missed calls from Yoona and Sandara and especially from my mom. Not wanting my mom to know what happened, I prayed hard that she had left for work when I reached home. I crept into the house and quickly ran up to my room. Back to my sanctuary. Back to where I can pretend that nothing happened to me. Knowing that Sandara would worry about me, I texted her back and said that I wasn't feeling well and would not be able to see her for a few days. As for Yoona, well my heart still hurt from her betrayal but I knew that I couldn't stay mad at her for long. All I said in my text was, "Thanks but if you regard me as a friend, please don't find me for a few days. Pretend that you don't know where I stay and most of all, Don't say anything about me to anyone." What she understood from that message was up to her, but I sincerely hoped that she would not do any more damage to the trust I had for her. I also hoped that she would not tell her cousin anything as I don't think I can deal with what happened the night before.

 

I actually slept with Minho. I.. Slept... With... Minho. Me, the girl who had never dated before. The girl who was having a long-term crush with the boyfriend of her best friend. The girl who didn't think that she could ever find someone who would like her for herself. Now, the same girl had slept with her best friend's cousin who most probably had with her as he pitied her and was forced to when she pleaded. Feeling embarrassed, I felt my cheeks burning up as I must have been seen as such a fool to beg him to have with me when he tried to turn me away. Oh God, I am never, EVER going out anymore.