My baby you

Kim's Family

 

“Minseok….Min-Minseok …”Ro kept on calling in sleep, her body all straight and could not move as easily as always, Ro was sweating badly.. “Minseoookkk….. no…. minseokkkkk….” Her volume increased sweating badly.

“minseok Hyung!come here palli” sehun came running to living room were exo were relaxing and chatting. “what happened sehun?” minseok went inside room and saw Ro calling him in sleep and sweating.

“Ro….” minseok called in a sweet voice,to which Ro relaxed a little. He slowly joined her on bed making her sleep on his arms. “baby! I am here… I am here… relax…” minseok spoke in low voice hugging her carefully making Ro going back to sleep again peacefully.

Ro was  pregnant , it was more than 4 and half months . she was healthy and happy and she lived with Exo in their dorm. Ro had finished her professional course and had her own company, working independently and also looking after her parents and in-laws too.

As soon as minseok gotta know Ro was pregnant , he made her reduce the work stress as his father and his father- in law was taking care of the company. Both parents would visit Ro almost every weekend. And Ro was never left alone from the time she conceived. Member’s girlfriends or Luhan’s wife or member’s sister’s or atleast minseok’s sister would accompany her at home.

Ro slept again after feeling minseok’s warm hands around her. Minseok stayed there for a while until Ro was completely asleep and slowly came out later.

“minseok hyung…. This is happening daily … I heard noonas talking about this too.” Sehun slowly said which made minseok worried. “hyung! Don’t get tensed, just take her to doctor once” suho added and minseok nodded in response talking his phone to hand.

Minseok dialed to hospital and took and appointment at 8 pm as general checkup. Ro slowly wokeup after her nap and came out with a warm smile on face. “ time for lunch” Ro said and all sat for lunch… it was usually Ro who use to cook and members use to help but when Ro was really tired it would be members who share the work .

All sat for lunch and had a fun lunch joking and chitchatting. Members would make it more lively atmosphere for Ro to live in there but minseok was still on phone standing in the balcony seriously talking.

“its okay my son, it really happens at this time , don’t get worked up soo much, relax and take care of her ok… you are unnecessarily getting too much worried” minseok’s mom spoke from the other end.

“omma !! you know me” minseok said in worried tone.

“I know you my baby… just relax and take her to doctor today… lets see what will doctor say and later if I have to come there I will come by tomorrow… ok”omma spoke calming minseok’s heart.

“arraso omma!! Please call Ro’s mom too and inform her, she is being worried too”minseok said to which his mom accepted and cut the call. Minseok joined EXO at dining table.

“baby…. Anything wrong? Why do you look so tensed?” Ro asked with worried expression.

“ani…. Nothing… I am fine” minseok said smiling.

“you were speaking with mom?” Ro caught him at once, “is she worried still? I spoke with omoni morning… I told her I am really fine and not to worry about me” Ro continued.

“gwenchana…. You know she loves you a lot” minseok said with happy face.

“nae, I am too lucky to have soo many people loving me and caring about me” Ro replied shyly.

After the lunch was done, Ro took the responsibility of dishes. Exo had a photoshoot at 2pm till evening. As she had promised minseok she will not strain herself she only did how much work she can. Rest work members would do after coming back.

“Ro, be ready ok, evening we are going to hospital, your general checkup is due for today” minseok said and Ro nooded in response.

Exo left for their photoshoot and Ro finished dishes and was listening to songs and relaxing . it was soon evening. Exo members reached home one by one after their schedule and they were tired already. Ro had already prepared dinner for hungry Wolves and got ready to go to hospital.

Ro’s P.O.V

I got ready in simple and comfortable clothing… I was little upset because I could not wear minseok’s shirts any more because it was not fitting because of my big stomach. But I was happy for our baby. I was happy to have such a  caring husband who protected me always . But that day my instincts said something was wrong. Minseok was being a little more tensed than usual.

Minseok reached home and in an hour, we got ready and reached hospital exactly at appointment time. That hospital staff were really soft and sweet. I felt good and comfortable and got my ultra sound scan done first and I saw my baby on that small screen.

My happiness had no limits to see my child though it was not completely developed as a structure. I could not believe I will be mom soon , when I remember holding my mom’s hand and going to school and doing home work and playing with dad.

Me and minseok had gone though ups and downs in life , but not once we could stay without eachother. I still remember the day I hesitatingly said him that he will be father soon . He carefully held me in his arms and kissed me on lips… I cannot forget that moment when he was really proud being a dad .

Soon doctor finished the scan and said me I am doing great with my health and baby is safe and healthy and also I can continue same diet.

Everytime it was separate counseling session for me and minseok. I finished all my tests and came out and minseok helped me to walk till reception and sit there and next he was called to say how he should take care of me. I sat there watching cartoon on big tv which was hung there and minseok went in with all my reports.

Minseok’s P.O.V

I was really worried about Ro from morning and sehun also said me she has been sleep talking from few days. I was scared, I did not know what to do. I just wanted Ro to be safe and healthy, even though doctors always said me she was doing great  and also omma said me not to worry because Ro was active… I dono I was just scared. I was very happy when I gotta know I will b father soon. It was the happiest day . and I started mentally preparing to be a good father. I researched about this pregnancy things and also members helped me, Luhan helped me a lot since he already had a son.

I made Ro sit in the reception and doctor called me inside for my councelling. I went in with the file, and sat in front of the doctor who had tested my Ro.

“minseok-shii, your wife is doing great, please continue her diet and exercise and everything. We are happy about how well you are taking care of her. You will be a great dad J” doctor said to me and I smiled shyly saying thankyou .

“doctor…..” I said and my lips which was dry. I could not speak further.

“yes, please talk… do you have any doubts or is something bothering you?” doctor asked me seeing my worried expression.

“doctor, she keeps calling my name in sleep when she takes nap, she sweats a lot at that time, like when you have nightmare … like that, she keeps calling me… minseok… andwe andwe… minseook…. She keeps saying that” I explained to doctor with too much worried expression and my heart was beating too fast as the same image from morning came in front of my eyes.

“ my members said that she has been doing this from quiet some days, but she sleeps well at night. She holds onto my shirt or hand and will have a sound sleep” I explained well and there was nothing to get shy while speaking with doctor was what I always thought.

Doctor went through all the reports again and looked at me and my heart was beating soo fast that I thought it would blast any time.

“minseok –shii relax… nightmares and sleep taking is common at this time. She gets frustrated soon and emotional imbalance is more now  because of hormonal imbalance, so it happens, just make sure you spend more time with her, your wife loves you a lot and she wants you to be with her” doctor said with a smile and I was listening carefully.

“I know you have a busy schedule , you can ask your family to takecare of her. when she is with your parents, they know how to handel her with care than you getting soo much worked up all the time” doctor continued speaking and my hear was calming down knowing its because of harmones which vary at this time .

“Talk it out with her and make sure you spend more time with her ok… rest !!she is doing great , do not worry about baby at all. Its really healthy and safe.” Doctor consoled me and  my heart felt a little peace . I bid goodbye to doctor and took the file and came out and saw my Ro playing with a cute child who was sitting next to her.

She looked soo happy, her sparking eyes and bright smile made my day always. I slowly approached her and took her out of the hospital building.

Author’s P.O.V.

As Minseok and Ro finished the checking and cameout,

“yeobo lets go shopping!” Ro said with wide smile.

“ again shopping for  baby stuff?” minseok asked with wide eyes and Ro nodded with all energy. Ro always loved to see cute clothes and baby stuff and buy which ever she likes.

“yeobo … please….” Ro made puppy eyes.

“let’s go”minseok walked holding Ro’s hands.

They went to the store and checked on all cute baby stuffs and Ro bought light blue hand gloves for baby. Minseok loved it too as it was cute and small. They finished shopping and came out of the shop.

“yeobo, I want sugar candy…” Ro asked showing the sugar candy shop to the corner of the street.

“ok lets go” minseok said but “yeobo get it for me, I will stand here, I have no energy to walk till that last” Ro said in low voice.

“ok sit here on this bench, I will go get it for you ok, sit down here only don’t go anywhere” minseok yelled as he went running to buy a sugar candy for his wife.

As minseok ran to get candy, Ro ran back to the store and got another pair of handgloves and silently came back to the place where her husband had asked to wait for him,.

Minseok came with 2 sugar candies and they both went to nearby restaurant to have dinner. Ro loved that evening, it was with Minseok. Spending time with minseok was the bestest time in her life always.

“ yeobo I want ice cream!” Ro asked. “baby? Ice cream? Now? No!! you will get cold” minseok replied.

“yeobo ,baby is asking icecream, not me. Baby said to me it wants to eat icecream… pleaseeeee…..” Ro pleaded.

Minseok was just protective about his pregnant wife but his mom had said him to buy what ever she asks.

“ but baby will get cold” minseok replied smiling.

“baby, look at appa… he don’t want to buy icecream for you. But you want icecream right?” Ro asked touching her little bulgy stomach.

“arraso! Don’t complaint to baby already… I will buy you icecream”Minseok said and got  icecream.

Later Minseok and Ro went to near by park and sat on the swing, Ro still eating her icecream happily. The weather was nice. Minseok opens his mouth to speak something but “ oppa… lets go home… I am tired” Ro says and minseok holds Ro’s hands and brings her back home.

Once they reach home members were not found, all were busy in their work, some composing, some eating, some practicing, some relaxing…

“Ro….” Minseok called. “ hmmm” she responded.

“come here… sit next to me” minseok said patting the place next to him on the coach.

“Ro….” Minseok said holding and caressing her hands and his dry lips again.

“oppa… is anything wrong? Did doctor say anything?” Ro asked cupping his face.

“No, but what I am thinking is….” Minseok spoke not sure if he should say what is in his mind or not.

“baby… listen… you know your health and you are more important to me right now” minseok said and Ro nodded in agreement.

“so… I think…. now you should stay with my parents until the baby is born” minseok speaks continuously closing his eyes.

“what? Oppa? What are you talking about?” Ro asks in surprised tone.

“ not that I don’t want to leave with omoni and aboji but why suddenly?” Ro adds.

“baby… we have very busy schedule because we are releasing an album soon, and you have to be alone at dorm and it is worrying me too much” minseok says and Ro smiles for that.

“oppa! Just for this you are worried. No problem… I am never alone. I am having good company of unnie’s and dongsaeng’s” Ro says smiling.

“baby! Understand me please. I want you to stay with my parents. I spoke with mom already”minseok again tries to  convience her.

“oppa… relax ! I am fine. Please I want to stay here, I can atleast see your face when you sleep . no matter what time you come home. And I cannot see you if I go there” Ro says with calm tone.

“baby… please… i promise I will visit you every Sunday no matter what schedule I have.” Minseok still tries to convience.

“oppa! Do you even love me?” Ro asks suddenly, she was getting frustrated already. “I know no one loves me , ok I will go and stay with parents only, and I also know you won’t come to see me, because I know about your schedule. Even if you want, you will be stuck with your schedule” Ro yelled at Minseok and her eyes filled with tears.

Ro just goes to her room banging the door. And Minseok sits on the coach with hands on his head, not knowing how to convience Ro.

Members try to console Minseok that it will be okay. And luhan asks minseok to give Ro little time and she will accept going to his parents. “Its quiet common for her to yell and shout. She is helpless to” luhan explains minseok.

“Ro….” Kyungsoo slowly peeps into Ro’s room meeting her eyes and knowing its little sad and red from all crying.

“can I come in?”Kyung soo asks in sweet tone.

“yes come in”Ro sits up wiping her tears.

Kyungsoo and Ro were of same age and so there was no formalities between them as they were good friends.

“Ro…. Stay strong… you need to stay strong for your baby” Kyungsoo says in deep voice  and Ro simply nods.

“you know? Minseok is being too worried about you and he is hardly eating properly. He always says, Ro does this, Ro does that. I should take care like this and like that” Kyungsoo says which brings smile on Ro’s face yet she is worried that her husband is not eating well.

“I think you should stay with parents… you know minseok will be peaceful at work and we will make sure he visits you every weekend” kyungsoo hits on point.

Ro gives a sad smile “ kyungsoo Yaa ~ I want to stay with parents too but I want my minseok to be with me. You people overwork soo much that you all seem lifeless when you reach home you know that?” Ro said with serious face and Kyungsoo was listening to Ro .

“if I am here I can take care of all of you” Ro stops and thinks for a while.

“gimme some time… I need to think” Ro says and Kyungsoo goes back to his room.

Ro thinks for a while… “EXO’s career as a group is more important presently, I can’t make minseok worried when his schedule is hectic. Its just like I am adding more stress and work for his already overworking day. I have to reduce his worries as a wife and not double it … pabo Ro” Ro hits her forehead and slowly goes out in search of minseok.

All members will be in living room watching tv and half of them already fast asleep.Ro silently wakes sehun and baekhyun and lay and lead them to their rooms and tao and Kris already asleep and Chanyeol still munching his midnight snack. Kai almost falling down because of his tiredness. Luhan went back home as his wife will be waiting for him.

Ro silently joins minseok on coach analyzing what is his mood currently. “ yeobo… lets go to sleep? I am sleepy” Ro says slowly and minseok silently holds Ro’s hands and gets back to bedroom. And both sleep on bed and Ro slowly sleeps on minseok’s chest.

“yeobo!..... I am sorry for yelling at you. I know you love me a lot. I am really sorry. I will do as you say.don’t be sad please” Ro says in low tone with tears in her eyes. And minseok holds Ro’s chin and look at her eyes. “pabo! Don’t cry… I know you really did not want to yell and you were helpless… its okay I am not sad nor angry .” Minseok says wiping Ro’s tears.

“ call omoni and ask them to pick me up on Saturday…I will stay with them so that you can peacefully carry on with your schedule. But you have promised to meet me every Sunday” Ro says and minseok smiles widely being happy as his wife accepted what he wants.

“ I am doing it for you and baby , though I don’t really wanna go. I LOVE YOU Minseok” Ro says and minseok was speechless and pecks Ro’s lips lightly.

“thank you for understanding me… I will call omma tomorrow. Now sleep you are tired. And I LOVE YOU MORE” he again pecks Ro’s lips and she kisses back and both sleep peacefully hugging carefully . minseok still admiring his sleeping wife with a smile on his face and dozes off as sleep claims his eyes.

 

my lovely readers , please subscribe and comment about this fanfic. chapter  2 yet to come...

which baby would Ro and Minseok hav?

comment your reviews :)