Hi~

S.p.a.r.k.s

Hyuk's POV

 

So, today is a day like all the other days. I thought as i entered the shop i usually went. I had to steal something, something

 

not very noticable... something that can be hidden...

 

This small object could be... possibly... taken.....

 

I grabbed the small watch and started to walk outside very slowly...

 

When my worst fears came to life... as i heard the alarm, i started to ran faster so no one can find me...

 

Sadly, the security was too fast and i was too slow.... I was immedietely caught...

 

" Where do you think you are going?" The security told him. Hyuk gulped in fear, he was about to get taken in jail.

 

How my girlfriend would react to that? I have no idea...

 

All of a sudden, i fainted... only to wake up in an empty lobby, with handcuffs on my hands, looking drowsy and

tired because i didn't have enough energy...

Ofcourse i would get in jail... I had stolen so many things before, i deserved it...

 

" Sh. " I heard a whisper from far. I turned my head to see a young boy around my age with a slight difference in height.

 

I looked at him confused, who was he? What did he want from me?

 

" Who are you? " I asked politely.

 

" Well... I'm son of the headmaster here... " He said and quietly came to sit next to me.

 

" S-Son of the headmaster.... U-Uh you know who i am, right? " I said.

 

" Ofcourse, but i don't hate you. " The other boy said. He was wearing the same police outfit like everyone else did,

with the badge and stuff...

 

" Do you work here? " I asked.

 

" Not exactly but i have to abide by the policies here so... " He said.

 

" Am i going to stay here for long? " I asked.

 

" Depends. " The boy said and started playing with my sleeves.

 

" Depends on what?! " I asked, the boy looked up to me, his eyes resembled the ones of a puppy, they were cute.

 

" On many reasons.... how do i know? " He said.

 

" Sorry that i didn't greet myself properly earlier, my name is Hongbin " The boy added and reached for my hand.

 

" Um, Hyuk... " I said nervously.