Shall We?

Let's Marvin Gaye and Get It On

 

You look at the boring hall. You roll your eyes when everyone, literally everyone, even the nerdiest guy and girl in college got himself/herself a partner for this dance tonight. While you, being all alone and be friend with the soft pink wall behind you.

It's not like you actually give any care to it. You don't care. It's because of your own weird self that making no one ever dared to get close to you. You rarely talk, barely or almost never smile. But this is you. You're a famous girl with your own quiet self, which surprising other famous queenkas.

And despite being one of the queenka, the other queenkas hate you. No one can ever deny it.

Oh well, maybe because you're not as y as they are. You're not so low to throw yourself to any men you see; passing you first then you flirt. Heck no.

Since your heart's kinda full with someone and being you, you don't even bother to think how to confess to this guy or how to even make a conversation with him. Because you like him for a good distance to make yourself stay in a firm grip you have since you're always so easy to get turn on or arouse.

Even by a simple touch, you can feel your stomach's twitching (is that even possible?)

Someone's approaching you when the lights suddenly focus on the stage, signing that there's someone gonna sing tonight and you pray that his or her voice will end up good.

You can feel a weird warmness beside you and you take a small glance. You look away as fast as you could as your heart skip a beat.

It's him.

The piano starts the rhythm.

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

What the actual heaven? You think as you look at the stage unbelievably. Marvin Gaye? Seriously, Taeyang and Hyorin? Like seriously? You mentally curse in your mind to your proudest singers in college. They're singing to Charlie Puth's Marvin Gaye featuring Meghan Trainor. What a luck.

"Can I have this dance?"

A voice beside you whispers softly to you that could make you tremble. You, however, try to act cool as he point out his hand and you grab it swiftly.

We got this king size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's kama sutra show and tell (yeah)
Woah
There's loving in your eyes
That pulls me closer
(Ooh it pulls me closer)
It's so subtle
(It's so subtle)
I'm in trouble
(I'm in trouble)
But I'd love to be in trouble with you

He keeps his hands on your waist and you try to calm yourself, wrapping your hands around his neck. He's so close. Very close that you can feel his hot breath. You're praying your hard to not let yourself out of your control. You take a glance around you and you almost face palm as you can see how the situation has now become exactly like how it is in the official music video.

And you're trying your hard and best to not yank him down just to feel his soft and kissable lips. You bit your lower lip, hard and he kinda figure how you're restless in his arms as he leans closer to you, whisper to you.

"They're seriously making this dance like how it is in the video."

Well, isn't he just stating the matter of fact that you stated earlier?

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got to give it up to me
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

He turns you around and pull you closer by the waist, practically back hugging you and you swear you almost fall into your feet as you can feel his toned chest on your and his hot breath on your neck, which making you shivers.

You can't even process or mentally cheer for your best friend up there to sing this song but you're too caught up in the situation here with your secret crush.

"You're so quiet today." He says against your ear hotly.

You gulp, "aren't I always so quiet?" You ask him.

He chuckles and you almost squeal at how cute it sounds!

"Yeah. It's pretty normal for me and I bet everyone else. But you're so tense. Come on, loosen up a bit." He whispers again.

What is wrong with himmmmmm?! You whine in your mind and you clear your throat, "pray tell. I'm always like this around guys." You curse yourself for almost slipping out the around a guy I like sentence.

He turns you back.

And when you leave me all alone
I'm like a stray without a home
I'm like a dog without a bone
I just want you for my own
I got to have you babe
Woah
There's loving in your eyes
That pulls me closer
(Ooh it pulls me closer)
It's so subtle
(It's so subtle)
I'm in trouble
(I'm in trouble)
But I'd rather be in trouble with you

He smiles and leans closer to your face, your noses barely touch and you almost stumble few steps back as he pull your waist even closer (like how many closer more, dude? It's only clothes that separating you right now!)

"Come on, babe. Your stiffness is just making you more cute." He tease you.

How could he?! You feel your face is burning up and you chuckle darkly, "stop it Baekhyun. Nobody's cute in here." Except for you.

"So~" his voice changing into a teasing ones and he grin stupidly to you, "a cold hearted queenka knows my name."

You widen your eyes. Isn't it normal to know his name?

"I'm not famous. People barely know me. But having a queenka to know my name is quite amusing." He chuckles. He still swaying his body along with you.

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Ooh babe, you got the healing that you want (yeah)
Like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

"Perhaps, do you like me?" He ask innocently and blink his eyes repeatedly at you.

You chuckle, fast than you expected and it sounds seriously weird.

"I'm not. What's making you think that?" You ask him nervously.

"I don't know." He pull you into a full hug and bury his face in the crook of your neck. "Maybe because your heart beats so fast now."

You want to push him, seriously but... He's just too adorable and huggable and and you like him more! Because he's just too fluffy okay?

No matter how cold you are, you always will be having a problem on how to deal with fluffy things and he is being all fluffy now and you couldn't help yourself to hug him back.

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

"Don't worry," he whispers in your neck and you shivers at the sudden hotness on your sensitive skins.

You got the healing that I want

"It's not like you're the only one,"

Just like they say it in the song

"Who has that feeling."

Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on, babe

"I do too." He raise his face and kiss your cheek softly.

You got to give it up to me

You're taken aback by his sudden peck on your cheek and you couldn't talk.

I'm screaming mercy, mercy please

"No matter how weird you are,"

Just like they say it in the song

"Or how friendless you are."

Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

"I liked you."

Just like they say it in a song

"No, I like you."

Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

"Screw this, I love you."

The crowds cheering for Taeyang and Hyorin for the performance and the both of them bow at the crowds. Baekhyun, too, pull away from you as he grins at you. You still feel shock at his confession. How can a guy that barely knows you said that he loves you?

"I kinda have set my eyes on you since our first year." He rub his neck awkwardly. "I like you ever since then. How you shoved the guy who try to hit on you away." He looks away from your eyes since you don't feel like taking away your eyes from him. "And you look so beautiful up until now. You always make my heart beats as fast as yours too." His face redden and he continues, "well, even though everyone addresses you as a weird, cold hearted queenka, I always believed that there's a certain soft spot in your heart. Which I figured that out today." He looks at you again and was about to continue his speech before you cut him off.

"Let's just kiss, shall we?"

Without waiting for his answer, you kiss him on the lips and he gladly kiss you back. You smile through the kiss.

You pull back, resting your forehead on his and simply whisper to him,

"Thanks. I love you. I love you too."