Step 1: Watch

I Love You, tube.


Junmyeon nods absentmindedly as Kyuhyun rambles on and on about the importance of taking care of his body. He accepts the list of medicines he need to get and mouths thank you to the young doctor. Kyuhyun shakes his head one more time when Junmyeon goes out of the clinic. There have been a lot of head shaking and also disapproving frowns from the older man after Junmyeon typed on his smart phone and showed the older how he became like this. This as in losing his voice completely for God knows how long.

It's Chanyeol fault. You know what, since Kyungsoo was there and didn't stop it from happening, and Junmyeon will put the blame on him as well. So, it's Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's fault.

Collab with Chanyeol seem interesting at first, after all, who doesn't want to do wicked and cool science projects in their spare time? Definitely not Kyungsoo, because Chanyeol asked Junmyeon after he recieved a cold rejection from his own roommate.
"I'm not going to put my face out there." Chanyeol has told Junmyeon Kyungsoo's reason, deep voice squeaked in a poor attempt at imitating the famous faceless cover singer.

Junmyeon accepted the offer because cracking a glass with only his voice sounds pretty cool. But after screaming endlessly and hurting his throat in the process, the project felt like a hellish torture. He ended up losing his voice despite drinking Kyungsoo's secret recipe which Chanyeol assured would help him gain his voice back in no time. Chanyeol was wrong. As always.

Junmyeon drags himself to the mart near pharmacy. The girl who was manning the pharmacy apologetically told him one of the medicines was out of stock. He probably looked pitiful enough that she wrote down the drug store version's name of the cough drop he should get. Junmyeon took the paper and thanked her without any sounds, mouthing thank you very much over and over.

Junmyeon nods at the cashier's greeting and puts down the paper he's holding, pointing the various medicines behind the boy. The boy blinks in confusion, and Junmyeon is so upset because it's not fair someone can look that cute while confused. They stares at each other for a while before the boy gets what Junmyeon meant and takes the paper.

Junmyeon mouths a thank you and bows slightly in gratitude to the cute boy who currently handing him his changes, wait, what cute boy ? No brain, no. Don't fall to someone who you have no chance with, Junmyeon reminds himself as he stands in front of the cashier, collecting his money. He nods once more and goes out from the store.


Two days later, Junmyeon feels less like he's eating sand 24/7 and more like a human being who can properly swallow his own saliva. His voice doesn't come back yet, but Junmyeon tries to not worry much since Kyuhyun has promised that it will back in a week or so.
He also feels weel well enough to accept Chanyeol's offer to treat him a lunch.

Chanyeol never treats him unless he wants something. Junmyeon should have known better.
"Jongdae here, want to do a collab with you."
Junmyeon stares at Chanyeol's smiling face before he opens his messenger bag and grabs the piece of paper he has prepared. Size 34, Times New Roman, and bolded for emphasis. Chanyeol frowns at the NO on the paper. Jongdae watches the exchange with interest.

"Are you going to communicate with everyone using papers?" Chanyeol asks and Junmyeon simply shakes the paper as the answer.

NO.

Junmyeon holds back his giggles as he shows the back of the paper.

ONLY WITH YOU.

Chanyeol looks confused, "What? Why?"
Junmyeon shrugs and uses his free hand to stab his pancake with fork and bring bits of it to his mouth.
"Are you going to answer all the questions with no?" Chanyeol asks as he eyes the paper with a large amount of distain.

Junmyeon flips the paper again. NO.
"What?"
Junmyeon almost burst into laugh when he sees Chanyeol glaring at the paper, once again flipped so the words read.
ONLY WITH YOU.
Jongdae laughs, "You won't accept Chanyeol's offers or ideas?" Junmyeon nods in confirmation to Jongdae while grinning widely.
"My ideas aren't that bad. My offers are always great!" Chanyeol protests, pouting as his friends who barely know each other make fun of him.

Jongdae laughs harder as Junmyeon flips the paper for the last time.
NO.

Jongdae and Joonmyeon get close fast over mere hours. Bonding over Chanyeol's misery probably a good start for both of them. Joonmyeon gently rejects the collab offer from Jongdae. He is sure he'd enjoy doing a cover song with Jongdae but his voice, after all, still 404 error not found and after the last collab turned into a disaster, Junmyeon can safely say he won't do collab in the near future.

 

@bookimjun: I lost my voice ((´д`)) idt I can do book review this week sorry (;ω;) any vid ideas?
@rustypaper: @bookimjun do a dance cover lol
@bookimjun: @rustypaper don't do this to me 〒▽〒
@keyboardist: @rustypaper @bookimjun time for dancer Kim come back 😂


Junmyeon stares at the flooding mentions from his followers for a second before he mutters it and types down "TVXQ Mirotic dance tutorial" on the search bar.

FRIDAY LET'S GET WILD, Junmyeon writes in English with the capslock on, he pastes the video's link and clicks the TWEETS button.

@bookimjun_ish: !!!!!!!!!! GUYS

@rustypaper: OMG HE DID MY REQUEST (T⌓T)(T⌓T)(T⌓T)(T⌓T)(T⌓T)

@keyboardist: I can't believe dancer Kim finally back 😂😂😂😂

@missmystery: ........our Jun dancing, move away snowking, the TRUE KING is back
@frozendancing: @missmystery ??
@missmystery: @frozendancing jk ㅋ watch him youtube.com/watch?v=xJo21wx7
@frozendancing: @missmystery I'm dyinG
@missmystery: @frozendancing 😂😂😂😂😂

@frozendancing: guys watch this ㅋㅋ our king has a rival now ㅎㅎ

@kingkingking: lmao someone pls make a video comparison

@hotwinter: the mirotic guy so adorable lol
@keyboardist: @hotwinter 👌👌👌👌




Junmyeon wakes up to tons of notifications. He has more than the usual, but that's what happen whenever he posts a new video. He always looks forward to read his subscribers' comment. A lot of time he'll end up having discussion with his subscribers about the book he reviewed. That is the main reason he makes his Youtube channel after all. To have discussions about books with other book enthusiasts.

This time he doesn't know what to expect. He never post a dancing video before expect if you count his last year Q&A video where he's asked to dance Up and Down. It's only for 8 seconds, but the response from his subscribes has been huge. They gave him "dancer Kim" as a nickname. His friends were worse, they had for months. They brings up the nickname every once in a while. Junmyeon can foresee the massive amount of teasing he will go through. Despite his flexibility is top notch, Junmyeon isn't that great at dancing. And the video he uploaded yesterday is a solid proof of his non-existed dancing skill.

Junmyeon opens his dancing video after asking emotional support from Baekhyun through LINE. The younger only replied a short 'lmao hyung y dont u love urself' but then assured him that his subscribers wouldn't leave him even though his dancing was most certainly bad. So much for that emotional support.

The top comment is a short "DANCER KIM IS BACK!!!!" from bookish99. Junmyeon snorts and sips his tea. As expected from his subscribers. When will that freaking nickname die?

Junmyeon scrolls mindlessly and another top comment catches his attention. Hot8winter's comment is a plea for someone to make a video comparison. Snowking? Junmyeon never heard that youtuber. Probably a proper dancer who covers Mirotic too. He grimaces at the thought his cover being compared to a professional’s.

Junmyeon opens a new tab to find some articles for his assignment which is due next week but curiosity got the better of him, two hours later Junmyeon has watched almost all snowking's videos. snowking waves at the camera, the corner of his eyes crinkles as he smiles. Or Junmyeon assumes he is smiling, he isn’t really sure since the mask is hiding the view. Why snowking feels the need to cover half his face, he doesn't know, but it doesn't change the fact Junmyeon ends up clicking the next video and then the next one, and then the next one.

Junmyeon knows almost nothing about dancing, but the way snowking moves his body effortlessly just....mesmerizing.



@bookimjun: I just spent two hours of my life watching videos. Dancing videos.

@bookimjun_ish: 150615 bookimjun following snowking on Instagram

@missmystery: new OTP!!!!

@missmystery: snowkimg lmao isn't it a good otp name





---and xiujo meet and they fall in love with each other et c c c c c , nah im not that cruel, i'll continue it later! (...much more later....)
JULIA PLZ FORGIVE ME I'LL DO BETTER <333333 HAPPY VERY BELATED BDAY