Chapter 1

Come Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 2am in the morning and Yoongi hasn’t returned home yet. Seulgi gets out of her cold bed, pulling on her slippers and makes her way to the kitchen still half asleep. She took one of the many glass cups from the closet and filled it with water. With the cup in her hands, she picks the phone on the workbench and dialed the familiar number.

 

“The number you tried to contact isn’t available-“

 

Angry, Seulgi threw the cup in her hand to floor. She fell to her knees on the now wet floor, with her face in her hands and tears streaming down her face. Why? She wondered. Why is this happening?

She just wanted to know why. 

 

***

 

“You’re coming to dinner today?” Seulgi asked as she looked over Yoongi through the mirror. He was in front of the mirror arranging his tie. He was wearing the usual white blouse, formal black pants and leather shoes. His brown hair was more unkempt than most days but he still managed to look good like he always does.

 

Yoongi glanced through mirror at Seulgi who was sitting on their bed. Still in her pajama, Seulgi had a hopeful look on her face. “I don’t think so, I have a lot of work. I didn’t finish it yesterday.” He replied, walking towards the closet, grabbing the matching jacket to his pants.

 

Disappointed, Seulgi looked down and sighed. “Okay, I understand.”

 

“Why don’t we go out have dinner tomorrow then?” He suggested.

 

“Really?” Seulgi’s eyes were shining and a smile grew on her thin lips.

 

“Sure.” Yoongi shrugged.

 

“And your work?”

 

“I’ll ask Jin to take care of it. Stop by the company around 8.”

 

“I will. Thank you.” Seulgi said, not being able to hide her wide and happy smile. “We haven’t spent any time together lately.”

 

Seeing Seulgi smile like that made Yoongi smile too. “See you tomorrow then.” He places a kiss on her forehead before making his way towards the door.

 

***

 

“Why didn’t Yoongi came too?” Seugwan asked, placing a cup of tea in front of Seulgi.

 

“He was sleeping. He has been getting out of work late lately.” Seulgi answers, thanking for the tea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter