snippet + author's note

not enough

right now i'm really busy with intern apps and such but i have been writing little by little more for this story so hopefully i can post something soon

this was an idea that i feel like out of the few chanwoo centric fics out there seems to be touched upon but the direction the story takes is different from what i want so i decided then that i would write my own. i seem to have lots of ideas but lack the connection aspect of making the story flow so i hope you dont have too many high hopes for me. thanks for dropping by, and for that i have a little snippet to tide you all over until the actual chapter is posted. (sorry if there is any errors. i don't have a beta so if you find anything i'd appreciate you guys letting me know.)

 

 

He grew up in front of the camera, be it music videos, dramas, or shows. Yet, he found that it was quite different actually being Jung Chanwoo shot by the lenses, or rather the Jung Chanwoo invented by the writers. 

He watched as the preexsisting members topped ranks and as he barely scrapped his way in.

He watched himself crush two other boys dreams to live his own.

He watched as the fans got quiet whenever he was on.

So he vowed to himself that he would work harder and longer and learn faster. 

He was not enough to keep up to his hyungs so he has to be better.

The one thing he didn't see was that he didn't have to do it alone.

 

 

 

tumblr  |  ao3  |  livejournal