remembered.

back off. [unbelievable's sequel]

hoya's POV :

"AHHHHH!" i shouted in the morning, too suprised because the nightmare i just had. but the nightmare felt so real. why is it? hmm.. then i showered and decided to take a walk outside.

 

i sat on the bench near me. i puffed my cheeks and said, "is that real? is that the reason i'm a loner here?". not long after i said that, a girl passed by me. she's beautiful. she looks like someone that i know.

 

yeonhee's POV :

 

i passed by a handsome boy and tripped. "AHHHHH!" ughh, how embarrassing. i felt all eyes are watching me. i just wanted to act  beauty in front of the handsome boy and now, i tripped?! *close eyes tightly + bit lower lip* then i heard footsteps running towards me. "are you okay?" he tried to help me. but, i rejected his help. wanna know what? he's hoya. the handsome boy is hoya. i panicked and ran away.

 

"h-hey! you dropped your phone!" hoya shouted from the back. 'aish! whatever! i have two phones anyway.' i thought as i ran away. then i stopped. i ran my hands through all my pockets and found 1 phone in my short's pocket. 'wait, where's hoya's phone? don't tell me... don't tell me the phone that dropped earlier is gonna be back to its owner!' i panicked and ran back to the place before. but, something is stopping me.

 

back to hoya's POV :

 

i switched the phone and saw me and a girl together in a picture. "eh? isn't this me?" i clicked on it for a larger image. "this girl... the rude girl that slapped me twice at the market! hmmph!" i shouted. "wait, so she's the one who tripped earlier? HA! but, she's beautiful, though..." i giggled. suddenly, a memory appeared in my mind.

* accident flashback*

"this girl... that's her!"

 

 

~~~

 

i'm busy, i'll continue later! ^^