Meeting Them

Only Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone....

I don’t know what to say about this chapter because I’m not satisfied with it but I have spent a few days just to finish this one chapter and I’m afraid this is the only thing I can give you.

By the way, I hope you can still enjoy this chapter and I will update the next one as soon as possible if I have a good feedback (just joking :D  I will still update no matter what since I already finish writing it).

It’s weird since I was struggling to finish this chapter for days but I just spend a few hours for another one. Well, maybe I am weird but who cares right? hehe

Have a nice day everyone :)

 

 

When Hoya walks inside the VIP’s room, he heard laughter that sends comfort to his heart. Laughter that had long lost because of the tragedy, had find their way back to them although it was still not completely bright as before.

His arrival had attracted the attention from people inside the big room. They’re all greeting him with a smile on their face. He can’t help but to smile back.

“Hyung, we miss you. Where have you been” Myungsoo was running into his arm.

He embraces the younger and caresses his hair slowly. He wants to feel the warmth of Myungsoo’s body to calm his heavy feeling.

“I went home to settle a few things and too tired to come back here so I just stay there for the night” says Hoya trying to sound as calm as possible.

“Is there something wrong hyung? You seems different” said Myungsoo while looking into his eyes.

‘God this kid knew me too well’ he chuckle slightly and ruffles the younger hair before moving closer to Woohyun’s bed dragging Myungsoo with him.

“Nope... nothing wrong. So, what’s so funny?” he tried to sound cheerful although he feels like running out of the room and crying his heart out.

He felt betrayed when Sunggyu refused to follow him met the others and didn’t give any explanation except apologizing. He keeps saying sorry that Hoya feels like an idiot because he doesn’t even know the reason for that. If he feels sorry Sunggyu should just come with him but Hoya couldn’t understand why the older didn’t want to meet the others when he said that he miss them so much.

“Nothing hyung, just Sungyeol hyung being an idiot like always” Sungjong smirk and takes a glance towards Sungyeol.

“Yah... Lee Sungjong stop calling me idiot” Says Sungyeol while dashing to catch Sungjong that successfully hiding behind Dongwoo and stick out his tongue to irritate Sungyeol more.

Dongwoo chuckle slightly seeing the kids starts playing around again. He moves away to let Sungyeol catch Sungjong that made the younger huff annoyingly before stomping his feet while pouting when Sungyeol successfully catching him and flicking his forehead and laughing like a maniac now.

Myungsoo just smile and moves to Sungjong and ruffle the youngest hair before he pinch that cute nose makes the younger cheeks tinted pink and smile spread on his pretty face. He links his arms to Myungsoo and lean his head on the older shoulder before sticking out his tongue towards Sungyeol again.

“Yah Lee Sungjong. What are you doing with my Myungsoo? Let him go” Sungyeol was now takes Myungsoo’s other hand and start pulling him.

“He’s mine you idiot” says Sungjong while pulling Myungsoo to his side.

“Yah... you’re going to split me into two. I’m not a property own by anyone so LET ME GO” SCREAM Myungsoo before struggling and successfully free himself.

Myungsoo that was running around the big VIP room with Sungyeol and Sungjong trying to catch him makes the three older male in the room smile brightly. Woohyun was still smiling widely when the drugs in his vein forcing him to fall asleep again.

Hoya turns to see Woohyun already falls asleep and he moves closer to t

Please log in to read the full chapter