Chapter #1

#Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Jiyeon p.o.v

           "Good morning jiyeon!" I said to myself while rubbing my eyes and yawning. There's no one to talk to me like this,so as usual I just said to myself. I get up from my bed and straightforward to the bathroom. After bathing, I dress-up my school uniform..time to go school! Today is may be..my last day for this school~ I made some troubles yesterday and I really didn't mean it. Yesterday, I was too boring to die. So..hehe..I did open the CD on all speakers of the school,that is from school's announcers room. Letter 'R' is written on the CD and I thought it was Rain or Red velvet CD but no. It's funny ringtone collection~ Baby crying sounds, Gun shots sounds, y sounds,... all were playing on the school corner speakers and I just run away from this room before no one comes. School was kind of chaos because of what I did and they will know that is me,since announcers room has cctv. Even if it hasn't, all students and teachers will definitely think this is me.. I am the only one who would do werid things or problems at school.

 

Oh..Its already 8am! Gotta run to the bus gate~~

 

#At school

            " Park jiyeon..you always make me headaches start from the day  you came. Now, I am tired of you and your troubles. You better transfer to other school..I don't want you to kick out." Headmaster, Mr. Lee is being so serious about this..I know I know..he really wanted me to transfer now. Before I could said nothing, my lawyer Mrs.kim said "But sir..all were happened accidentally as if she is so unlucky. Can't you gave her a last chance to stay here?" Mr. Lee *sigh* - "No..she broke school rules for hundreds times already!" Mrs. Kim is the only person who I have.. since my childhood I lived alone, I have unlimited bank account and Mrs. Kim,my lawyer,always there for me whenever I made troubles. Now Mrs. Kim is looking at me with kind of disappointment and worries in her eyes. I just smile widely and said "Its okay..I will just transfer tomorrow." Mr. Lee- "ok then, you can go to your class now" I get up from my seat and Mrs. Kim too. When I was about to go out from the office room, Mr. Lee said " Hey hey..don't cause a trouble for today please!!" I just go out..even if I don't start trouble, trouble comes to me as if I was born to be a troublemaker -.- I think I am kinda sad about transfering school eventhough I dididn't have friends in this school..everyone don't want to be friend with a trouble maker like me..they don't want to get involved in my problems. But then I don't know what makes me abit sad..whatever I am not gonna miss this school~~

 

#The Next Day The First Day of New School

            Today..Mrs. Kim drive me to my new school. She was already found this school for me since the first day of my senior year..haha..she know me well. Mrs. Kim -"Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter