Chapter 1

Unexpected Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

"Omma, where are we going later on that is so important?" I said while looking into the mirror, tidying up my hair.

"You will know it later." She replied with a thin smile.

I picked a dress from my closet and wore it. Omma said that i have to be dressed properly as we will be meeting someone in another company. I find it weird that i had to follow them as i should not be involved in any commpany affairs currently as i am still young although i will become the heir after some years.

 

Minhyuk's POV

"Yah, Minhyuk ah, come to the office penthouse right now. You must be present, it's important, i expect to see you in 30 minutes time, don't be late." Harabuhjee started nagging on the phone to me. Aish, i just arrived at the nightclub and now Harabuhjee wants me at the office. "Mianhae, your oppa needs to attend something important, so i need to go now." I said to the girls who are clinging onto me. "Ilhoon ah, i need to go to Harabuhjee's office, i will leave first, you guys have fun." I told Ilhoon although he wasn't listening. I waved goodbye to the BTOB guys and left for home to change and then head to Harabuhjee's office penthouse.

"Harabuhjee, I have arrived." I said as soon as i stepped into the penthouse. "The guests will be here soon, take a seat first." Harabuhjee said. "But what is it regarding about that is so important?" I asked curiously. "You will know when they arrive later." Harabuhjee answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter