My Prince chapter 1 He's the one!

My Prince (Wonjun fanfic)
You are waiting in the cue to get your ticket and send your 2 luggages to the plane in the airport. You believe in destinies and have a thing that you will meet your perfect prince any day. "Next please!" The ticket lady shouted out loud. You moved towards to the ticket lady and smiled. "Good morning!" you greeted. "Good morning miss, may I see your boarding pass and your passport please?" she greeted back and asked for your documents. You gave her your documents to her to see. "I see you're travelling to Korea". she smiled at you. "Yes I am". you replied. "You must be really excited to go right away". she said. "I'm so excited". you said in a happy tone. "That's good to hear, are going for vacation?". she smiled an asked. "I'm going there to study and work". you happily replied. "Here are tickets and you documents, I hope you enjoy your life in Korea". she said while handing over your passport, your boarding pass papers and your tickets. "Thank you very much". you thanked the lady and moved on to the immigration section where your hand bags are checked. Since you had nothing illegal in your bags you were let through, took your bags and took out your ticket to see your flight number to see on the TV screen where it shows the time of the flight of the destination and in which gate it will be. At last you found the gate and you started to have a wide smile on your face, as soon as you saw the crowd move in the cue you when in the cue and waited. At last you entered in the plane, there you was greeted by the flight crew and then you looked for your seat number; as soon you found your seat you struggled to reach up your hand bag on the cabinet until you felt someone tall taking your bag in the cabinet for you. "Thank-you so much mister". you said to him. "It was a pleasure of mine". he replied with a smile. You stared at his beautiful smile and you thought to yourself 'What a beautiful smile... is he even human?' You felt glares of people staring at you telling you to move outta the way since you are blocking the path, you sat on your asigned seat and the same guy sat next to you. 'He's going to sit next to me?! OMG!!! What am I going to do?! He's too good looking I can't even and he's like a... Prince!!!! OMG my Prince that I have been waiting for a long time! He's finally here at last I found him!' you thought to yourself. You looked at the corner of your eye checking out his facial features and his height, where you thought to yourself 'Perfection' and went back looking at the window giving a deep sigh with a smiel on your face. "You seemed very happy". the guy said to you. You looked at the guy and simply nodded because you had no words to say to him. You then took out a packet of sweets and tapped him on the arm. "Hmmm... Would you like some?" you asked him shyly. "Oh thank you how kind of you". he replied with a smile while taking a sweet from the packet. 'He said I'm kind' you thought to yourself. He started to have an actual conversation with you and before you knew it you became quick friends. "Is it your first time travelling to Korea?" he asked you. "Yes... It's my first time travelling". you replied. "Which part are you heading?" he asked. "Seoul". you replied. "Wow what a coincidence that's where I live". he said. "Really?" you asked curiously tilting your head. "Yes... do you have a place to stay?" he replied. You nodded a no to him. "How about if you over at mine if you like". he said in a offering tone. "You don't mind staying over at your place in Seoul?" you asked him quietly. "Of course I don't mind I mean at least I have a bit of company". he said while ruffles your hair. Your heart started to slowly to beat and in your mind you wondered if he's that one prince you've been searching for. Find that out next time.