Chapter 1

The Party

"Pshh, Kyungsoo. Come stand next to me, " a voice called out.

 

Kyungsoo turned around to face the owner of that voice. Kai was smiling and beckoning Kyungsoo to stand next to him in the makeshift line they had created. 

 

It was times like these that Kyungsoo could be indifferent to the annoyance he felt sometimes going to these events. All because of Kai and the way that he looked in that suit.

 

It was the same suit that all the members were wearing, but seeing Kai in his just did things to Kyungsoo's body.

 

How could Kai always look like a model in all the clothes that he wore? The suit fit him perfectly, as if it was made for Kai's body, and his body alone. His tan skin glowed against the suit and gave him the look of a handsome god. His hair which usually fell in his face was neatly combed back and exposed his beautiful face.

 

"Kyungsoo are you just going to gawk at me, or are you going to get your over here?" Kai asked impatiently. 

 

"What if I don't want to stand next to you?" Kyungsoo jokingly asked, while crossing some of the distance between them to lightly touch Kai's crouch. 

 

Kai moved away at the right time, bumping into Suho and earning himself a glare from the leader. 

 

"Just get over here," Kai said desperately, giving Kyungsoo that puppy dog face that he couldn't resist. 

 

Is Kai actually begging? Well I guess I  won't torture him any longer, Kyungsoo thought to himself. 

 

Just as he went to move in the empty space next to Kai, he hit a solid wall of muscle. 

 

"Whoops, were you going to stand next to Kai, Kyungsoo? Don't worry I'm here so now you won't have to settle," Lay said while he smoothly intercepted Kyungsoo's spot.

 

God damn it Lay. 

 

"Lay why would you do that? I know you saw me going to stand next to Kai!" Kyungsoo hissed.

 

Lay feigned a look of innocence and said "You're so short I didn't even see you Kyungsoo. Besides you're adorable when you're mad," Lay said amusedly. 

 

Kyungsoo was going to scold Lay further, until he felt the latter's hand on his crouch. Kyungsoo slapped his hand away and glared at him.

 

"Sorry Kyungsoo. This line is so compacted," he said smiling, which gave him an innocent look because of his dimples. 

 

Kyungsoo tried to fight off a smile, but found that he couldn't. What was the big deal anyway? Members in the group did this all the time. One time Chanyeol had grabbed his hand and practically forced it to fall on his crouch. 

 

"It's alright Lay," Kyungsoo said reluctantly. "Could you just not do this in front of Kai," he whispered while he pointed to the latter, who was currently fuming. 

 

"Okay I promise, Kyungsoo," he said while he patted Kyungsoo on the head.

 

What the hell just happened! Kai was seething and it was all that cheeky bastard, Lay's fault. He just wanted to spend the evening with Kyungsoo, but Lay just had to come and ruin it. He turned and looked to where the two were located and nearly yanked Kyungsoo away, when Lay touched his crouch. 

 

Kai took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. Soon this stupid party would be over and he would have Kyungsoo all to himself. Besides Lay wasn't stupid enough to do anything explicit with Kyungsoo while he was right next to him, was he?

 

Kyungsoo was starting to grow tired of standing still in one spot. He shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other and loosened the tie on his suit. It was starting to get hot and Lay didn't help things by pressing himself against Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo tried to listen to what Chanyeol was saying to the interviewer, until he felt a warm breath against his ear and Lay's lips against his cheek.

 

"Lay what the hell? You said that you wouldn't do anything in front of Kai!" Kyungsoo hissed while he jumped  away from Lay.

 

"I couldn't help myself, Kyungsoo. You're just so tempting," Lay whined. After a moment of silence Lay asked "Can i have another one?"

 

Kyungsoo felt the familiar heat crawl up his cheeks when he saw that Kai witnessed everything. "No you cannot have another one. Look what you did, now Kai is going to kill you."

 

"It was all worth it because I got to kiss an angel," Lay sighed in contentment. 

 

I'm going to kill Lay, Kai thought angrily while he tried to pierce the former with his glare. How could he touch his Kyungsoo? Kai was about to grab Lay, when  Suho nudged him to do their ending bow. While Kai did it his mind was trying to find creative ways to kill Lay.

 

Kyungsoo sighed in relief when the event was over and members could move around again. Lay quickly dispersed before Kai could grab him, but not before giving Kyungsoo a wink.

 

"Where is he? I'm going to kill him," Kai seethed. Now Kai really looked like a god, all hot and bothered. 

 

"Relax. He's gone and he's not going to let you catch him," Kyungsoo said to try to keep Kai from murdering Lay. "Besides you're hot when you're jealous."

 

That seemed to work for a moment because Kai abandoned Lay and conquered Kyungsoo's lips with his.

 

"I guess I'll have to keep kissing you to remove Lay's stench," Kai said amusedly. 

 

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Kyungsoo replied before kissing Kai again. God he would never get tired of kissing Kai. 

 

Kai broke off the kiss and pulled Kyungsoo into his arms. "Im still going to kill Lay."

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, but still smiled at Kai. "I know."