Weakling

OH DON'T YOU DARE

Hmmm... I wonder if Greyson read my tweets.. LOL

Okay so enough with twitter, I'm logging on tumblr! My fav site!

/typing and clickin like a boss/

"SARAH!"

Aish...

I went to the door and opened it.

"What?"

Edwin was in his clothes but he looked like he wanted to go somewhere.

"You comin?" He asked.

"What?"

"ARE YOU COMING?"

"Oh.. Where are you going?" I asked.

"Carribean Bay" He simply answered..

Wait, at this time?

"Whaa?"

"Dad said I have to bring you everywhere I go so, no choice, you're coming with us" He told me..

"I can stay here alone! with the maids..."
"They went on a vacation -.-"

"But I just saw them this morning"

"They went off a couple of minutes ago.. Now shut up and bring your clothes and bikini"

"Whajbwhjbhcbgwdnq.."

And with that, he pushed me back in my room, dumbfounded.

 

First, I do not wanna go.

Second,I do not wanna travel (Car sick)

Third, I do not wear bikinis

Fourth, I do not wanna swim.

Fifth, I do not wanna get tanned.. (I love my skin ^u^)

 

"SARAH HURRY UP!" I heard Edwin's voice echoing behind my door.

Oh well..

 

 

/After 4 minutes/

I descended the stairs and saw the boys sitting on the couch, all ready, with their beach casual outfits and bags.

This was my outfit ^^ (except for the glasses and the beanie)

"Where's your bag?" Edwin asked,

"I don't wanna go swim" I told him angrily.

"Did you bring your bikini?" Youngmin asked and I glared at him.

"I don't wear one."

"That's because she doesn't have the perfect shape line" Jeongmin blabbed and I honestly wanna hit their heads with a hammer.

"Ani  I think she's just shy" Minwoo said, =="

"How old am I again? I'm UNDERAGE" I emphasized the last words.

"Huh what? Even five year olds wear them" Jeongmin snapped and I seriously wanna KILL THESE ERTS.

They all laughed and we went out the house.

There, a black limo was waiting and I have no idea who's was that.

"Who's car is that?" I asked while stopping in the gates.

"Jeongmin~" Hyunseong sang and I shrugged it off.

But I still have the hatred on him.

I actually wanted to sit at the window but Hyunseong took it and I ended up sitting in the middle of them.

The car started driving and I just sat there... Awkwardly.

(Car Seating : Hyunseong -- Sarah -- Youngmin < Last row.

Car seating : Youngmin -- Minwoo -- Kangmin < Side row

Car seating : Additional sofa at the side, -- Edwin --  Jeongmin )

I turned to Edwin that was busy texting someone while the others chit chatted noisily.

"Why don't we just use our own car?" I asked loudly so that Edwin could hear.

"huh what?" Edwin turned to me.

"Your driver is on a vacation too." Kwangmin said.. And wow they seem to know everything too -___-'

I groaned and slumped on the comfy seat..

"How many minutes are we gonna arrive there?" I asked, and no one answered, too busy talking to each other.

 

/Ten Minutes Later/

The car stopped at a petrol station and the boys went out to the mini shop and left me alone with the driver in the car.

And I'm starting to have headaches..

 

They came in after a few minutes with LOTS of junk foods and drinks.

"Oh,, We left our little sweetheart in the car alone" Hyuneong pouted and pinched my cheeks and the rest went sweetie honey to me and I was just like ... O___.

The car then drove and I started to feel dizzy.

I clutched my head and started poking my forehead with my own finger.

They offered me some chips and coke but I rejected... It's just making my headache even worse.

"Omo.. Are you okay?" Youngmin asked me while grabbing my hand gently.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I blabbered and I really felt drunk (LOL)

"She's car sick.. She'll doze off any time now" Edwin said an di was like blurr and and I felt really drunk.

My head and tummy was aching..

"Are we there yet?" I mumbled, feeling really sleepy and no one was paying attention to me..

"Are we? Are we there or not?!" I must've sound like a drunkard.

 

Author's POV

 

The boys were talking to each other, laughing and munching.

Suddenly, Hyunseong felt a weight on his shoulder and see Sarah resting her head ; sleeping peacefully.

"Oh.. SHHH She's sleeping" Minwoo hushed.

Then, Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Hyunseong was observing her looks, very near.

Hyunseong just looked at her side, obvious that he couldn't move much orelse it would wake the sleeping beauty up.

"She's so cute" Kwangmin said, poking her nose.

Edwin who was busy texting his girlfriend, rolled his eyes as his friends was observing his sister.

While the mirror prince got annoyed, I mean, he thinks Sarah was just an average person so he got frustrated coz when he talked this time, no one was paying attention to him.

"Guys..." Jeongmin called again, but he heard his friends mumbling something each other like CUTE , PRETTY , ADORABLE and etc,

 

After three hours, they reached to their destination, and all of them were sleeping.

"Young Master, We have arrived" Jeongmin's driver said, trying to wake them up.

 

 

SKIP TO THE CARRIBEAN BAY

 

(My POV)

 

"You're totally gonna regret for not bringing any clothes with you" Edwin said while we walked to the locker area to change and I just waited outside..

I'm not gonna get wet...

 

They all went out and holy god..

Topless.

I quickly turned away and followed them wherever they're gonna go.

They stopped at the acqua slide entrance and I was just standing there, not knowing where and what to do.

So I found this empty little shade bench and sat there.

I regret for not bringing my awesome books.

So I took out my iPod and blasted music.

And ofcourse, put on my shades BD

 

Toottudoo~

 

/2 hours later/

 

I checked my watch and it says.. 3.21pm..

Where could 've they go now?

So I'm feeling abit hungry and I have no money.

This is so great.

 

"Hey hottie~" I tuned to my right and saw a topless human probably... flirting me?

"uhh That's not my name" I mumbled quietly and turned back on my ipod, playing some games.

"Hey~" He greeted again, NOW DARING to sit beside me..

I awkwardly looked at my left and pretended not to hear, with my earphones on.. hehe making it obvious.

"You single?" He asked and I just cooled it off, by ignorin him.

Unexpectedly, he took off my earphones and slid a hand over my shoulder.

I was abit shocked.

/frowns/

"Are you single?" He asked again and I seriously want to punch him.

"No I came with six boys." I replied coldly.

He chuckled and caressed my hair.

I squirmed off but hell, it was helpless.

"Haha don't worry babe, I'm not gonna hurt you."

And now he's calling me babe?

"Don't touch me." I told him, slapping away his hand.

"Take off your cardigan.. You'll look hoter then.."He said seductively and I swear, I was burning inisde.

I gave him a dirty look.

He chuckled again and I stood up walking awa--

"Ho there,, Where do you think you're goin?"He grabbed my wrist and I really felt disgusted, just one more move and I swear I'll crack your neck... or maybe some other parts..

"And what ARE you doing? Flirting me? Sorry but I don't like stupid guys like you and I'm not classified as stupid hookers like the other girls you managed to hook." I coolly spat back and walked away but he still grabbed my arm, but now, even tighter.

"OWWW!!! LET GO OF ME!" I yelled back, unclasping his hand off my but it was hopeless, instead, he took both of my wrists and tried to pull me over him and I squirmed and wriggled off

 

Is there even people around here? WHY AREN'T THEY HELPING ME?!

 

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

I tried to look at my back but I was trapped in his forceful hug so..

 

 

I felt the hug loosened and was off..

I finally turned back and saw Jeongmin punching that jerk.

"YAH YAH STOP!" I went to Jeongmin, blocking him with that jerk.

I pulled his hand away and he stopped but he was giving that jerk a smug look, preparing to attack back.

I stepped infront of that jerk and he was smirking at me, wiping away the blood at the end of his lips.

I rolled my sleeve and punched him at the face with all my might.

He stumbled back and cupped his cheek.

"You deserve that. Oh wait, I should've done that a long time ago." I spat.

I turned back again, and saw Jeongmin gaping at me.

"Weakling" I mumbled when I past by him and went t the boys as I saw them walking towards me.

 

____________________________________

Updated! Hehe mian I'm not really good at making those scenes /looks up/

Hehe so this chapter is in Carribean Bay and I don't really know what's in there LOL

So tell me what you think!

Next chapter will be in Carribean Bay too!

Hehehe <3